over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fighting distention

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Over the years I have trained my gut has grown pretty badly...

I wanted to hear from others if any of you have had any luck reducing the ol 'gator belly' or is it something of a battle scar Im stuck with.

I take various colon cleansing products and acidophilus/probiotic products to keep gut health intact and reduce gas and bloating but with very little luck as of late.

I have no gut while researching gh peptides and using gear, but on riptropin (which I can't so tell you just how much I love these...I look so freaky on them) I have a huge gut. I hold all my water in my gut. It's worth it to me to be so full and hard all over, plus twenty pounds heavier and a lot stronger.

I started to get a little distention when I was powerlifting from pushing out on my belt all the time. I started doing stomach vacuums at night and they helped a lot. I would usually do holds for 30 secs up to 1 minute; and would do 5-10 sets every night. I started noticing a difference in just a few weeks.

I started to get a little distention when I was powerlifting from pushing out on my belt all the time. I started doing stomach vacuums at night and they helped a lot. I would usually do holds for 30 secs up to 1 minute; and would do 5-10 sets every night. I started noticing a difference in just a few weeks.

I think that may have contributed to mine on top of GH and slin over the years.
I am a big deadlift, squat, leg press, bent row type of guy, definitely can see/ feel the distention on those excercises.

Believe it or not working on my posture help for me , how's your posture? Hate to beat a dead horse but over eating was the worse thing for mine also lol

Believe it or not working on my posture help for me , how's your posture? Hate to beat a dead horse but over eating was the worse thing for mine also lol

Yeah posture proly not the greatest, I tend to slouch.

could possibly be a mix of GH, slin and an organ stretching amount of calories? especially if you are using Slin+gh year round?

i have heard something about visceral fat on the organs from slin, but i have no idea what that is or any clue of how it works.

after my last bulk where i stuffed myself so much that i nearly ended up puking every day for 8 weeks my stomach and hips were still distended a few weeks after, independant from fat gain. took a good month to "shrink" back. i think overeating plays a bigger role than we think.

i personally have a similar problem, stomach sticks out so i look like i have a wall of abs, rather then tight abs

i found not training abs has helped me shrink my abdominal size considerably and made my waist much tighter, when i train them my abs are to thick and make my lower abdominal stick out alot

i also found heavy dead lifting (back when i use to powerlift) really thickened up my abdominal wall, even after stopping that kind of heavy lifting i still maintain a thick abdominal wall, especially in the lower abdominal, but its not as bad ever since i stopped

also if your a heavy fluids drinker like me, your lower abdominal will always tend to feel bloated and stick out, so taking ti easy on the fluids does reduce how much it sticks out

peptides also tend to make the issue alot worse, but does away when i stop them

things like tren and masteron help give your stomach a tighter appearance, mast especially

honestly the only time i found my abdominals tightened right up and i shrunk my stomach, and waist shrunk incredibly, is when i lost a boatload of weight using DNP, i was extremely lean (sub 5%), glycogen depleted to the extent i couldnt even contract my muscles, and lost a noticeable amount of muscle (say 5-10pounds)

my stomach and abdominals were able to do a vaccume pose at that stage, and were tight as fukin hell

but once i rebounded it all came back within a few days, and stomach stuck out again,

just my experience, hope some helps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity