over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fighting fatigue on tren!

F0cus

Registered
Hey guys. Ive been a low dose of tren and test now for about 6 weeks. I am also dieting so the cals are low. It's a damn struggle to get thru the day! I feel exhausted all the time. Is there any supps you can take that can bring some life back into me? I feel like a zombie.

Not that I know of and Belive me I've tried just about everyyhing. Not every one is built to use tren in a calorie deficit. It fucking kills me. Even an eca will pick me up for an hour at most but I crash real hard then. Workout tren eca makes me feel awesome all day. I fell awesome on tren if I'm cramming the food in. I'll never cut on tren again. Not even low dose

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going through this right now. If you find a fix, please forward on!:mad:

Not that I know of and Belive me I've tried just about everyyhing. Not every one is built to use tren in a calorie deficit. It fucking kills me. Even an eca will pick me up for an hour at most but I crash real hard then. Workout tren eca makes me feel awesome all day. I fell awesome on tren if I'm cramming the food in. I'll never cut on tren again. Not even low dose

u tried t3 man?
that stuff takes away ALL my tren side effects (except for the nightsweats, they get twice as bad lol)...
a replacement dose of 25mcg should do fine, i run 50mcg or more when im cutting though.

if i run tren without t3 i need like 10 hours of sleep a day and im still tired all the time, i get bad indigestion, stomach bloating which is fucking annoying.
i also get stints of nausea, especially in the morning. suddenly feel like im hypo, nauseous, uncontrollable sweating.

t3 takes away ALL of that. its a miracle with tren.

too bad i just found that out a couple weeks ago after running tren and feeling like shit for a couple of cycles.
i tried JUST ABOUT ANYTHING before that. high test, low test, high AIs, less AIs, high dose caber, no caber, SERMS and all that stuff.
t3 was my last resort. as usually, the last thing you try always is the thing that works, lol.

Last edited:
u tried t3 man?
that stuff takes away ALL my tren side effects (except for the nightsweats, they get twice as bad lol)...
a replacement dose of 25mcg should do fine, i run 50mcg or more when im cutting though.

if i run tren without t3 i need like 10 hours of sleep a day and im still tired all the time, i get bad indigestion, stomach bloating which is fucking annoying.
i also get stints of nausea, especially in the morning. suddenly feel like im hypo, nauseous, uncontrollable sweating.

too bad i just found that out a couple weeks ago after running tren and feeling like shit for a couple of cycles.
i tried JUST ABOUT ANYTHING before that. high test, low test, high AIs, less AIs, high dose caber, no caber, SERMS and all that stuff.
t3 was my last resort. as usually, the last thing you try always is the thing that works, lol.

GOOD TO KNOW! :)

u tried t3 man?

curious now that the t3 is working for you, did you go back to using high test with the tren? i had my best gains with high test and high tren, but could only take it so long before the nauseous feeling hits me and i have to drop the test down a lot.

thanks for the heads up, going to try this out as soon as i can get some good t3.

u tried t3 man?

Glad to hear this brother, i dont wanna just add in t3 to my protocol so i will sit tight for the time being. Any reason why you think it would help with it? like why it would be helping combat some of the side affects

u tried t3 man?

Interesting. Tren is known to lower nstural t3 so makes sense. only problem is tren makes me eat like a sumo wrestler and t3 also makes me hungry so id be scared to try then together on s cut. They both also make me flat, ten especially. I actually really dislike the way I look on tren. To the op thinking back the only time I felt ok on tren in a deficit was when I ran npp with it. No idea why.

curious now that the t3 is working for you, did you go back to using high test with the tren? i had my best gains with high test and high tren, but could only take it so long before the nauseous feeling hits me and i have to drop the test down a lot.

thanks for the heads up, going to try this out as soon as i can get some good t3.

yes, on 1g test 500mg tren right now. i dont see the need to drop test low. maybe that would help with the night sweats but they dont bother me too much.

Glad to hear this brother, i dont wanna just add in t3 to my protocol so i will sit tight for the time being. Any reason why you think it would help with it? like why it would be helping combat some of the side affects

see what mentalflex posted... i guess its because tren lowers t3 and even though tren gives some people nice fat burning your metabolism still might be suppressed and fat burning is caused rather by tren being a strong androgen, which might "overpower" the suppressed metabolism.

Interesting. Tren is known to lower nstural t3 so makes sense. only problem is tren makes me eat like a sumo wrestler and t3 also makes me hungry so id be scared to try then together on s cut. They both also make me flat, ten especially. I actually really dislike the way I look on tren. To the op thinking back the only time I felt ok on tren in a deficit was when I ran npp with it. No idea why.

funny you say that, i had way more binges on tren without t3 than on tren with t3. actually i was never able to keep calories low (like around 2000 or so) for more than 3-4 days in a row without binge eating on sweets afterwards when i was running tren without t3. now i can cut on 2000 kcals for weeks at a time without a single cheat meal. i dont know if its directly related to the t3/tren or simply mental because i feel better and see nice progress (when i feel bad im more prone to binge eating). i also diet on high carbs and low fat. works way better for me on tren.

and yes im also flatter on tren. with t3 it gets even worse, BUT running high test with it definitely helps.
i DID notice that i cant seem to look as full on test/tren/t3 as on something like test/npp without t3, no matter how many carbs i eat on the test/tren/t3 combo.

I recently got some good Tren as well and I hate taking the shit. I can barley get any sleep and when it comes to doing a little cardio. It kicks my ass although even with little sleep, I notice I have plenty energy.

Its funny because about 4 years ago I ran 115mg tren ed/eod for 8 weeks and had no sides. Other then 25lbs of muscle.

I think the t3/tren combo is interesting. As well as trens possible suppression of t3.

I've been cruising on 100/100 test/tren for a few weeks now. Ive also added 12.5 mcg t3 with the possibility of tapering up if I should choose to. I'm noticing myself being warmer, especially at night, bit nothing crazy. Looking forward to blasting with mast soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity