over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fights: How many have you been in?

I will fight concreter if we set it up. Fly me in and let's do it
This could be bigger than Mayweather/McGregor...if we plan it right![emoji3]

Seriously though....I hope he's not gone too long. He does bring a whole different perspective to a lot of things, and I enjoy reading his posts as while he is over the top at times....he speaks his mind and you know exactly how he feels about things. I like people that aren't fake, and if I don't agree with certain things....I just ignore their posts.

But this isn't the place for what he said in the other thread. Same goes for politics as it just causes too many arguments and bad feelings.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

For a long time thought concreter and concrete guy was the same person.

Are they friends? Related? [emoji38]

For a long time thought concreter and concrete guy was the same person.

Are they friends? Related? [emoji38]
No but they're both old and jacked

[emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No but they're both old and jacked

[emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

And ornery at times! :)

Reminds me of my next door neighbor. We greet each other by flipping one another off. He's almost 70, but would do anything for me if I needed it.

Last edited:
I will fight concreter if we set it up. Fly me in and let's do it

I'll Meet you Half Way!
We need a waiver and a Camera Man...I always wished there were more videos back then...I never got to see Myself in Action...

I was the Smartest Guy.....In Night School, filled with Stoners!

To be Honest, I am the most Happy-go-Lucky guy at the Party.
Maybe that is why I get in so many Fights....Haters!

Last edited:
I'll Meet you Half Way!
We need a waiver and a Camera Man...I always wished there were more videos back then...I never got to see Myself in Action...

I was the Smartest Guy.....In Night School, filled with Stoners!

To be Honest, I am the most Happy-go-Lucky guy at the Party.
Maybe that is why I get in so many Fights....Haters!

That line had me LAMO!

or maybe you just played it safe and only fought total pussies :eek:

That about all I beat Up Now!!!
Its Great, you should try It!
May cost you A Few Hundred though...lol

That about all I beat Up Now!!!
Its Great, you should try It!
May cost you A Few Hundred though...lol

Ever have one of those wimps pull a weapon on you? I would be a bit worried about that. A knife or maybe even a gun. Some young guys these days have no problem pulling a gun on someone for little reason. Glad you have been ok so far.

It's not the strongest or the most skilled who wins. It's the guy who does whatever it takes to win.

All it takes is for an opponent to pull a 6 inch knife or shank out of his pants then get close and stab a dozen times. Risking death over some guy just being rude isn't very smart IMO.

Also if a member here were to attack someone for saying shit and that person defends themselves the defender would be right in the eye of the law.

Be careful.

Ever have one of those wimps pull a weapon on you? I would be a bit worried about that. A knife or maybe even a gun. Some young guys these days have no problem pulling a gun on someone for little reason. Glad you have been ok so far.

yes a lot of areas he would be shot, that's just how it is now. obviously not where he lives

that's why fighting is so stupid now, not worth the risk. I had a good friend of mine get stabbed to death by some punk. my buddy was a 3 time state champ wrestler, tough kid. cant beat a knife or a gun, he left 2 kids behind. think about how stupid that sounds because of a disagreement, gone forever

Last edited:
A Couple of fights around my hood probably about 20 years ago. Started hand to hand. Then someone pulled a knife and stabbed the guy in the upper hamstring area in both cases cutting veins/arteries. Both guys bled to death and died before paramedics arrived.

yes a lot of areas he would be shot, that's just how it is now. obviously not where he lives

that's why fighting is so stupid now, not worth the risk. I had a good friend of mine get stabbed to death by some punk. my buddy was a 3 time state champ wrestler, tough kid. cant beat a knife or a gun, he left 2 kids behind. think about how stupid that sounds because of a disagreement, gone forever

Guys he wasn't talking about that kind of pussy,

read again, was a top post lol

I have had knifes pulled and once A gun to my Head...It is a defenseless feeling. \
This in no way makes you tough, Crazy maybe! Good thing they thought about the consequences...
I have friends with major knife wounds that are Scarred both mentally and physically for life. Probably the toughest Guy I know looks like a GQ posterboy but will eye gouge, bite, whatever to Win! Syko!
Also My brother ended up in ER with his face bashed in with a Pipe while Parked in his Car.
Luckily I grew up in an Era were there was still a Code of Ethics when it came to Fighting.
These days, these kids have no Ethics for anything!

And Ya, I live in the suburbs, not The South Side of Chicago!

It's just not worth it. Once I started pulling a guy from his car window that I was arguing with going down the road. I threw a drink into his door too get him to pull over, and when I got out and grabbed him he stuck a gun in my face. I called him every name in the book because he didn't have the balls to pull the trigger.

Two weeks later was when I got shot like I described near the top of this thread.

So I pretty much had to eat my own words. I learned how lucky I had been not to have been seriously hurt or dead up to that point with some of the stuff I used to do.

That was over 20 years ago. These days I stay to myself and mind my own business.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

It may not sound Humble but wherever I go I seem to be the Center of attention.
Giant Biker rally's and Bars filled to the Masses.
It is A great time but easy to fall Vitim to the Haters!
But I would not have it any other Way!
I feel Bad for the Guy sitting in the corner minding his own ? Boring!

It may not sound Humble but wherever I go I seem to be the Center of attention.
Giant Biker rally's and Bars filled to the Masses.
It is A great time but easy to fall Vitim to the Haters!
But I would not have it any other Way!
I feel Bad for the Guy sitting in the corner minding his own ? Boring!

but maybe the guy in the corner minding his own is the guy that would knock you out with one shot:D

But this Will never Know, as for his whole Life he sits there and watches life Go Bye!

Over the Summer at A an annual Camp Ground Woods party, full of Bikers That's been going on since I was like 12, this guy starts telling me how he beatup I guy my size. Then proceeds to tell me who the toughest guy there Is.
I interrupt him and say as Far as I know I am. He comes back to tell me there is always someone tougher. I agree but I have not in 48 yrs meet him, so I figure till then I am the toughest Guy Anywere I GO!

Now this is Streetfighting, Not Gang Warfare!

Anyway, enough about fighting and lets Go Eat!
Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner