over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fights

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone else never/it's been a long time since you were in a fight? I probably haven't been in a fight since I was a young kid and I'm 24 now. I've been close several times but it never happened. Now I believe there is nothing good that comes out of fighting so I'm not disappointed in myself, just curious as I thought us meatheads were labeled as fighters lol:D

there is a place for fighting at times, like protecting the weak (children and women), defending ur home/country.. but if you want to brawl, just go find ur local mma training camp, they are everywhere now.

only thing that comes out of a fight is a broken hand or a broken ego and being labeled as a stereotype.

only thing that comes out of a fight is a broken hand or a broken ego and being labeled as a stereotype.

Not to mention assault and battery charges/jail time.

Anyone else never/it's been a long time since you were in a fight? I probably haven't been in a fight since I was a young kid and I'm 24 now. I've been close several times but it never happened. Now I believe there is nothing good that comes out of fighting so I'm not disappointed in myself, just curious as I thought us meatheads were labeled as fighters lol:D

Haha bro 24 u still young as hell

every now and then people run mouths at bars and stuff and maybe even you fire back some remarks, but really, in the world we live in, fighting is just dumb. way to much to put at risk. avoid fighting.

Punch someone in the face when you're 13 = visit the principal

Punch someone in the face when you're 30 = assault and visit the local precinct

there is a place for fighting at times, like protecting the weak (children and women), defending ur home/country.. but if you want to brawl, just go find ur local mma training camp, they are everywhere now.

Just ensure you take them out before that are a tapping out! It's irritating

I am a huge MMA fan, but I agree that street fighting is stupid as hell. If you're looking for a good laugh go on YouTube and search "street fights." 98% of people have absolutely no clue what they're doing and they start windmilling punches like idiots until the other guy runs into one of those sloppy punches lol. There's a lot of sucker punches too which is a total bitch move.

I have been in several fights at work, but I don't count those. You would be surprised by how many guys/girls start fights with Paramedics/EMT's and firefighters. I've been a paramedic for eight years and in that time I've probably been assaulted 10-15 times. I guess they think we're not going to fight back or something, but they're sorely mistaken. It takes a lot to get me going, but if you put your hands on me or spit on me and that's it.

The only way I'm ever fighting outside of someone assaulting me at work is if someone is trying to do harm to my family. I am very protective over my kids and I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy, but I would hurt someone bad if they ever try to or actually do harm to my children.

I used to fight alot before I got injured in a car. Accident.
I'm a. Mixed martial artist.starting training when I was 8 by 18 I was fighting for money.mist of the fights back in the day were illegal,we didn't have cages just alot of people that made a circle so they were are ring .
We had a referee ,cops,firefighters ,emits paramedics all on the take
Locations would switch often ,we would actually get a beep, remember beepers,lol that we would call back for a partial location then again as we got to the next point then finally where we need to be.
I was one of the few professional fighters,there were mostly tough guys or street guys who think they knew how to fight.
For the win was only 3000 but you can place bets on the fighters,so I would bring someone and give him 25,000 to bet on me and I usually won in under a minute,till one time I fought a Brazilian jiu jitsu. And e put me in an arm bar and almost snapped my arm off till the ref said I need to tap so I did. I figured this wouldn't happen again and it didn't for awhile then another guy put me in a kamura and again I tapped I was pissed.this is when I started training with the Gracie brothers and became a third degree brown belt in BJ
I was already a level 1 wrecko roman wrestler and a 4th degree black belt in tae kwon doe
My only sanctioned fight was in Japan in K1 and I actually won . Too bad I didn't have too see the country

I used to get into quite a few fights especially out at bars. I stay out of bars now, too much jail time and fines. It took me awhile to learn to let idiots be idiots, if you fought every idiot and asshole you come across you'd never stop fighting.

Punch someone in the face when you're 30 = assault and visit the local precinct and possibility of a criminal record if you don't have one. You would have to explain yourself every single time to every job employer who does a background check before hiring and you would be already at a HUGE disadvantage from the get go...

I used to get into quite a few fights especially out at bars. I stay out of bars now, too much jail time and fines. It took me awhile to learn to let idiots be idiots, if you fought every idiot and asshole you come across you'd never stop fighting.

And eventually getting killed or hurt badly! :naughty:

This. I always laugh at fools who try to start fights when they get drunk. 100% of the times someone tried to piss me off, I tried to diffuse it and even try to make friends with the guy. It works every time. No reason to get in a fight with a guy, not knowing if he has 10 guys backing him up with weapons and then have the cops get involved, damaging your permanent record.

agreed with the posts here. i just wanted to make sure i dont seem "soft" for a bigger guy lol. back in say the 80's you could get in a fight, shake hands and thats it.

ok maybe not shake hands, but you get me. today you have possible charges against you, and not to mention someone stalking you bc you beat them/his best friend/brother up...just not worth it at all

Last edited:
I use to fight alot back in the early 90's.Marines though I was a bad ass.I won some and lost some.Nowadays I too old for that immature stuff.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws