over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fights

I see this thread has really took off lol

I always get into fights... the other night I was wrestling this girl, what a great fight it was ! I slapped her in the ass, bit her tities... she scratched my back, it started bleeing... It was brutal man, my buddy Dick got arrested and went to Vag County prison for 20 minutes, till he started crying then she forgave him

Last edited:
I always get into fights... the other night I was wrestling this girl, what a great fight it was ! I slapped her in the ass, bit her tities... she scratched my back, it started bleeing... It was brutal man, my buddy Dick got arrested and went to Vag County prison for 20 minutes, till he started crying then she forgave him

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

well done sir

I used to go to any club that advertised 9.00 all you can drink. Or Well drinks for a buck. LOL..... just imagine the clientel there. I was 22 fresh off a divorce after walking in on my wife with my best friends dick in her ass.

I used to knock on my new 18 yr old girlfriends window at 3.00 am and get her outside and in my car to fuck. She was like...... you are covered in blood!!!!!

I was like..... Baby that's not my blood..... now let me just put a hickey on ur ass!!! LOL

A long time ago I was in my late 20s in a bar in Tampa. There was a guy there - shaved head, covered in Tats, maybe 6'2" and 160lbs. He started talking to my GF. So I call him on it. He sincerely apologizes, said he thought she was alone and that he didn't want any trouble with me. I am really that menacing! :) So I show pity and don't beat his ass to the ground. We start talking, he really is a nice guy. He is also a Marine Recon who just returned from Gulf War 1. Among other things he showed me how easy it is to snap someone's C3, C4 (whatever) vertebra.

You never know when you are gonna run into one of these guys. Anyone here think they would be afraid of BJ Penn if they didn't know him? Not me.

LOL.... Don't forget the hard chop to the throat or bridge of the nose. A quick kick at anything over a 45 degree angle will imoboiise a knee. When street fighting grab a handful of rocks or dust. Throw in opponents eyes..... Proceed to have your way with them.

Street fighting is not for the wanna be mma dorks. But I do agree. I would have liked it too had it been around. I was fighting grown men at age 16 in bars. Good times!!!!

And further follow up, I go to the gun range on occasion. And it's full of 5'8", 60 year old guys with triple chins who have wet dreams about shooting a 25 year old juicer talking smack and threatening with their state of the art killer bullets. Give me a MMA opponent over them any day.

And Medic - thanks for the "no homo" disclaimer. At first I was uncomfortable.

That's what I'm saying about never knowing who you're dealing with. I would never try and pull the dumb shit that I use to.

As far as you feeling uncomfortable, yeah right! Who do you think got me into the ass grabbing fully homo hugs! You big queer, you. :eek:

I found that once I got big enough guys just stopped even trying to start shit with me. I think for the most part you can avoid most fights when you reach a certain size.

yes I would agree with this statement to a degree, but also on the other hand if your really a big bodybuilder and you piss someone off and they are stupid enough to come at you, its usually because they have people backing them up or a deadly weapon hidden somewhere. Bullets and steel pipes don't care how big you are.

I was jumped and beaten one time for giving a girl a ride (we did not even touch each other), I didn't even know she had a boyfriend. there were about 5 of them and 1 of me. I was hit in the head with a pipe or bat (not sure which one) and beaten to the ground where I was repeatedly kicked in the body and head.

I was pretty stout and I wonder sometimes if that may have been the reason that there were so many of them and they were using a weapon. I was young and dumb, 22 I believe. but the boyfriend did not confront me himself, he had a lot of little cronies do that for him.

my point is that when you are big; u have to be careful that someone will be so scared, they might use deadly force as opposed to a normal size guy may not have that to worry about that.

Last edited:
I'm former cop....tons of fights, people are nuts. I'm fire now, still tons of fights, people attack us all the time. People are wracked out on meds, drugs, & alcohol....spice, bath salts, meth argh....I wrestled in HS, football in college, Brazilian Jiu jitsu for last 5 years, judo before that. I've had a couple Mma fights, but I still got my ass kicked by a 120lb girl couple years ago...drugs are powerful. And to top it off the sedatives we have to knock people out don't work on these people. I've given bath salt guys 10mgs of Versed with nothing....be careful out there.....I always conceal carry my glock 27 & a bench made switchblade.

Because of the things I've done for a living, I've participated in far more than my share of violence. I don't regret that, and I don't shy away from it when it's truly needed, but once you realize just how easy it is - no matter how skilled or strong you are - to wind up with long-term or permanent serious negative consequences, it helps you keep it in perspective. I can't see myself ever starting a fight over words or a spilt beer. Thats not only immature, it's foolish. You fight to protect others or yourself from harm, and no other reason is worth it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member