over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Filling out the LHW (offseason log)

Necrias

Registered
I competed in my first show back in April, did fairly well but could have been leaner and drier. I weighed in at 193 (should have been 185) and had the biggest legs on stage, next to the overall winner (who was huge, symmetrical, and shredded). I took 3rd out 13 solely due to my legs and overall shape, the only thing keeping me from taking 2nd was conditioning. I learned a lot for that prep but came out of it severely overtrained with a host of metabolic issues. I am nearing the end of an extended training/dieting deload to get my body/mind back in order and will soon be back to pushing things hard, as my body allows. My goal is to fill out the LHW while significantly improving conditioning… which means I need to add a solid 10-15 lbs of dry weight in the next year, no easy task. In order to do this I will need to OPTIMIZE (not maximize) my training, diet, and supplementation with very little “slip-ups”.Last year I got up to 230@15%, currently 215@13% via 7 site caliper test… to reach my goal I will probably need to be 230-240 and 10-12% by the end of the year. Since everyone is always interested in the drugs, I’ll start with that…

Supps:

Currently cruising on 200mg test/deca/EQ, then moving to...

Weeks 1-4
Test e 600mg
Deca 600mg
EQ 600mg
Tbol 120mg
GH 5iu
Humalog pre/post (3x/week, dose dependent on diet)
Ipam/Mod GRF 200mcg (pre bed)
IGF-1 LR3 (pre bed, alternating with the Ipam/GRF every 10 days)
Nolva 20mg

Also taking 5-6g fish oil, 100mg DHEA, 2000mcg Vit C, and cinnamon/chromium with most carb meals.

Will run this for 4 weeks before deciding where to go. GH will likely increase, as well as test, not sure from there. Depends what I have on hand and what results I get from the first 4 weeks.

Diet:

Currently at 3k cals (binging on weekends), will be moving to 3300 cals as the base diet (only 1 cheat meal/week) with anywhere from 100-1000 cals added on training days around the peri-workout window (this will change daily based on look). Protein will stay at 350-400g, mostly from chicken/turkey/beef/eggs but also a little dairy. Carbs and fats will vary based on look and physical activity, but the total cals (minus peri-workout cals) will remain the same.

Training:

Starting at 4 days/week in a pretty standard bodypart split, with 1 recovery/cardio/feeder session each day (on top of normal training, as appropriate). Primary intensity techniques will be static holds, slow negatives, and drop sets, along with some Dennis James/MTUT style stuff. Volume will be 15-20 sets per workout, but intensity will depend on feel. Cardio will stay at 1-2 hours total per week.

Will be updating this thread at least once per week. Will occasionally do pics/vids.

Got some solid back and bi training in yesterday, which is by far my weakest bodyparts. Still in the last week of my extended deload, so didn't go crazy but left the gym very pumped and feeling good.

Started with 10 min light cardio and some soft tissue work, then on to lifting...

Reverse Grip Lat Pull
1x15 light
1x15 near fail
1x15 fail
1x10 fail
Held the peak contraction on the first rep of each set for 10 seconds, along with a 10 sec negative and 10 sec hold in stretch position.

Neutral Grip Cable Row
1x15 near failure
1x15 fail
1x7/8 drop set
Held contraction on first 5 reps, then finished the remainder with controlled normal reps.

Single Arm BB Row
1x10 Light
1x10 moderate
1x10 near fail

45 Deg Hypers
3x8
Squeezed the glutes hard and held top position for a 3 count each rep. I'll be deadlifting heavy on Sat as part of my leg day, so took it easy here.

Alt DB Curl
3x10 near fail
Short rest periods on these

Hammer Preacher
1x15 light
1x15 near fail
1x8 fail

This week is supposed to be a depletion/sensitization week diet wise, but honestly I failed in that regard. May rethink my strategy slightly moving forward.

Today is a rest day (getting a massage, woohoo!), will be training chest/shoulders tomorrow, then start the new plan on Sat. Can't wait!

I'm doing something similar coming out of a physique show wanting to transition to bodybuilding. What's your timeline in terms of mo the offseason ...when is your show date next year?

I'm doing something similar coming out of a physique show wanting to transition to bodybuilding. What's your timeline in terms of mo the offseason ...when is your show date next year?

No specific timeline, but will continue pushing for size through the end of the year, doing mini-diets as needed. Sometime after the new year I will slowly start leaning out, but won't pick a show until I feel I could be ready in 6-8 weeks. I put too much pressure on myself by picking a show too early. I would guess that I'll be ready for one in May/June, hoping to do 2-3 shows next year.

Trained with another forum member today, had a pretty solid shoulder/arm session.

BTN Press against bands
4x12
Nothing heavy here, just straight sets until I got to near failure

Standing Side Laterals
1x20 light
2x20 near failure
1x15/10/10 drop set

Hammer Press
1x12 light
2x12 near failure
3 sec negative on all reps

DB C&P/Seated Laterals/Standing laterals (giant set)
3x8-10 each
Stupid pump after this.

Then did some bi/tri pump work and got the hell out and carbed up pretty good on chicken/jumbalaya followed by waffles/maple syrup. Feel pretty damn good now!

Leg Day! Started new blast and diet this weekend as well. Pinned 10iu log pre and 15iu log post workout, had a stupid hamstring pump during training and muscles feel crazy full.

Giant Cambered Bar Box Squat
3x8 last set heavy
1x15 light
Did these right above parallel with a wide stance. Glutes and hams were feeling it, but didn't want to wear my back out before heavy deads

Deadlift
20 total reps over 70%, top set 525x4
Trained this similar to how I would for PL, I just love to pull heavy!

Leg Press
4x15-20
Kept tension on the quads by stopping just short of lockout. Nothing heavy, just pump sets.

Leg Curl/Walking Lunge
5x10-15/5x10
Held the contraction on the first rep of curls for 10 sec, then went to failure on each set. Last set was a drop set. Hams are smoked!

Leg Ext
3x15
Held first and last rep for 10 sec.

In on this one brother. I'm subscribed and will be following

Awesome, we need to get another training session in again soon!

Somehow, my entire body was sore from my leg session, from my calves to my traps... that's good, right? LOL nothing was crippled sore, hams/glutes/adductors are pretty stiff but I have had much worse! My legs are somewhat detrained from spending the last 4-6 weeks taking it easy and mostly doing PT stuff to fix my hip and improve my ROM. Here is yesterday's workouts...

AM session (feeder workout)

Machine Row 2x15
Side Lateral 2x20
Single Leg Press 2x15
DB Military 2x20
-These were done circuit style to get some blood flowing, limbs moving, and joints warmed up.

Incline treadmill
20 min @65-70% HRmax

PM Session (Arms)

Cable Tri Ext
3x20 near fail
1x15/10/10 drop set
Focus on holding peak contraction each rep until I got to the drop set, then my tris were so full of blood I just did whatever I could to keep the weight moving!

Alt DB Curl
1x20 light
2x10 near fail
1x25 fail

Single DB Extension
1x25
1x20
1x15
No rest between sets, just switched back and forth between arms.

Hammer Strength Preacher curl
1x20 light
1x15 near fail
1x12 fail
1x7/8 drop set
Held the first rep for a 10 count while someone pushed down against the weight. Great way to pre-exhaust!

I had to quit after only doing this, the brotards were out in full force and I seriously hate crowds. Plus I hate doing arms.

I don't know why, but my appetite was OUTRAGEOUS yesterday. I ate all 6 of my planned meals before 3pm, and had to eat 2 more times before bed. So I was WAY over my cal limit for the day, but at least it was all clean food. Macro breakdown ended up around 400p/600c/50f.

Today is a busy day, but I will try to at least get in a feeder workout, then train back tomorrow and chest/shoulders on Thurs.

We will lift again soon brother, I'll probably see you at the gym tonight depending on when I get there

Yesterday was real busy and but still got in a solid feeder workout. Today was back, and it was a damn good session...

DB Row
1x12 light
1x12 near fail
1x12 fail
1x15 fail
Made sure to stay super strict on these. Top set was 140, which is the heaviest I've gone with this strict form.

Straight Arm Pulldown/Cable Row
4x10-15/10-15 near failure
Nothing fancy here.

Reverse Grip Pulldown/BB Row
4x12/12 near failure

DB Rear lateral
3x20
Back was pumped like crazy at this point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131