over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Filtered grape seed oil consistancy

bodybuilder0713

Registered
I ran some usp grape seed oil through a watman .22 filter and cut 1cc of tren ace/ .5 cc of test prop with .5 cc of the gso. Pinned 1.5 cc into delt after which seemed like a 20 minute battle and couldnt get the plunger to budge further.

Pulled out and capped the syringe and left it alone for a few hours. Went back to replace the needle with a new one to use tomorrow and there was a thick gel at the tip of the syringe where the needle connects.

Is this normal? Had zero prop pain whatsoever even now as i type this.. Thanks for any input, how did the thick stuff get through the watman?

I ran some usp grape seed oil through a watman .22 filter and cut 1cc of tren ace/ .5 cc of test prop with .5 cc of the gso. Pinned 1.5 cc into delt after which seemed like a 20 minute battle and couldnt get the plunger to budge further.

Pulled out and capped the syringe and left it alone for a few hours. Went back to replace the needle with a new one to use tomorrow and there was a thick gel at the tip of the syringe where the needle connects.

Is this normal? Had zero prop pain whatsoever even now as i type this.. Thanks for any input, how did the thick stuff get through the watman?

Ethyl oleate will make a syringe plunger sort of stick to the sides of the barrel as if it needs lube or something. Is that what you experienced?

My previous shot went through a 29g slin pin in under 60 seconds. Last night it was a 25g. It had to be the grape seed oil, once the grape seed "gel" was taken off the tip of the syringe the oil flowed through easily. After a nights sleep i have absolutely no irritation still, although my uncut bicep shot from 2 days ago is still tender.

i always brew with GSO and have never experienced this. i filter my oil before i mix and then i filter my mix before i bottle it and have never had 1 problem.

VP

you cut ugl gear with your own grapeseed oil? did you heat it all up so that the viscocity of the different oils all mixed together? maybe the already made gear that you have is not using grapeseed oil as the carrier, sound like they may have used a different carrier oil that is thinner than the grapeseed oil that you are trying to cut it with

The prop/ace/gso were all mixed in the syringe. None of it was seperated into layers. I know for a fact its the gso. My question is whether the gso is suppose to be soo thick, like in the sterile vial i put it into you can basically see i hate to use the word "slime" lol. Still no pain, so it definitely did its job with the ace/prop pain.

The grapeseed oil that I use for my conversions is very thick also. Way more thicker than the various oils I have bought from ugl's. It takes me like five minutes to push a couple cc's through a 25gauge...and filtering is a nightmare, 50 cc's takes me about a half hour my hand starts cramping up!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws