over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fin on TRT (& Eventual Blast)

AnfG

Registered
Newbies
Hi Guys,

I'm sure this has been discussed before in depth and actually I did see a comment on one of the other threads but I thought I would start a new thread.

So I went to the dermatologist a couple of weeks ago to look at my hair. I'm not bald yet but eh it's coming for sure and hair isn't as thick as it used to be. This is all before i did my first cycle and my now TRT between cycles. TBH I didn't really feel like the test only cycle affected my hair, even though the dermatologist insisted. I had to pull out prior photo's to show him.

Anyway he said that he won't prescribe me Fin because it is counter intuitive because i'm on TRT (200mg of Test E a week). At first I accepted what he said but now after sniffing around here I think he might be wrong. He suggested oral minoxidil and ketoconazole shampoo, the kicker is he prescribed me oral minoxidil even though it's not available in the country I reside (idiot).

What are your thoughts on the no Fin cos of TRT and eventual cycle? I will start with derma pen and minoxidil just waiting for the delivery, should I go see another doctor for the Fin or no?

Yes if you want to keep what you have. Just because you’re on Finasteride doesn’t mean you have a free ticket to go crazy. What do you want to blast?

Yeh no I want to use it but Dr said it is counterintuitive if I’m taking TRT.
Yes if you want to keep what you have. Just because you’re on Finasteride doesn’t mean you have a free ticket to go crazy. What do you want to blast?

My first cycle was just prop at 300mg a week next I’m planning Sus 250 x 2 and 300mg of EQ for 16 weeks.

So taking Fin while on Test isn’t counterintuitive as I have suspected?

My first cycle was just prop at 300mg a week next I’m planning Sus 250 x 2 and 300mg of EQ for 16 weeks.

So taking Fin while on Test isn’t counterintuitive as I have suspected?

Hell no. Why would it not be counterintuitive ?

Hell no. Why would it not be counterintuitive ?
He says I’m on TRT so increasing my test levels. Fin does the opposite and lower at test etc so he’s like there is no point prescribing it to me as it will reduce test etc.

Find a new doctor because he’s not telling you the truth. I hate to be rude, but that’s dumbest thing I’ve heard. I take Fin and I’m on TRT and I don’t have any problems with my test levels even at 110 mg a week.

Find a new doctor because he’s not telling you the truth. I hate to be rude, but that’s dumbest thing I’ve heard. I take Fin and I’m on TRT and I don’t have any problems with my test levels even at 110 mg a week.
well this is why I have done the post because I’m questioning what he is saying. So yeh that’s the plan to get a new doc. He was trying to peddle me these fancy treatments that cost an arm and a leg and that’s why I was suss about it all.

Can I ask what’s the dose you’re on? So you only take Fin or do you do other things as well (minoxidil, RU, derma pen)?

well this is why I have done the post because I’m questioning what he is saying. So yeh that’s the plan to get a new doc. He was trying to peddle me these fancy treatments that cost an arm and a leg and that’s why I was suss about it all.

Can I ask what’s the dose you’re on? So you only take Fin or do you do other things as well (minoxidil, RU, derma pen)?

I only take 1 mg a day with no sides. I take it for my prostate. It helps with that for me. Probably should take 5 mg’s but there’s really not a significant difference between 1-5 mg when it comes to working.

I only take 1 mg a day with no sides. I take it for my prostate. It helps with that for me. Probably should take 5 mg’s but there’s really not a significant difference between 1-5 mg when it comes to working.
Understood, thanks man

Sorry can’t help with hair loss man. I still have a full head of hair and in my 40s

Sorry can’t help with hair loss man. I still have a full head of hair and in my 40s
Haha no worries man all good. I’m envious. Definitely not bald “yet”. But need to get onto preservation mode for sure haha.

Nizoral shampoo, RU58841, derma pen and the misc supplements that go with it. If you want to go full bore then yea add Fina or Duta, no reason not to unless you get the sexual sides which are way overblown. At the least you will hold on to what you have, the sooner you start the better. Keep in mind once you stop any of this stuff any results you had from them also go away so it's pretty much a life long commitment or at least until you get old enough to not care, or get a hair transplant.

Interesting that he gave you oral Minox, I've read it's very effective but I never used it because it grows hair everywhere which I obviously don't want.

Oh one more thing, I wouldn't take much in regards to sides from your first cycle. It's bro science but what I have come to find is that "your first one is free", you won't get any lasting effects from the very first cycle your body will handle it like it never happened but after that it's fair game....

Nizoral shampoo, RU58841, derma pen and the misc supplements that go with it. If you want to go full bore then yea add Fina or Duta, no reason not to unless you get the sexual sides which are way overblown. At the least you will hold on to what you have, the sooner you start the better. Keep in mind once you stop any of this stuff any results you had from them also go away so it's pretty much a life long commitment or at least until you get old enough to not care, or get a hair transplant.

Interesting that he gave you oral Minox, I've read it's very effective but I never used it because it grows hair everywhere which I obviously don't want.
Cheers man, yeh I got RU58841 already was using it on it's own about 1 year ago but I did get sloppy with it. Also I didn't notice any results after a 1.5 months so that's why. i'm thinking but monoxodil in the morning and RU at night this time around with the derma pen. However yeh now i'm like fuck it got the whole hog and yeh keep what I got and try get the Jason Mamoa hair going hahaha.

I didn't realise oral minox grows hair everywhere. Yeh, I won't be doing that hairy enough as it is with my Mediterranean genes lol.

Cheers man, yeh I got RU58841 already was using it on it's own about 1 year ago but I did get sloppy with it. Also I didn't notice any results after a 1.5 months so that's why. i'm thinking but monoxodil in the morning and RU at night this time around with the derma pen. However yeh now i'm like fuck it got the whole hog and yeh keep what I got and try get the Jason Mamoa hair going hahaha.

I didn't realise oral minox grows hair everywhere. Yeh, I won't be doing that hairy enough as it is with my Mediterranean genes lol.

Got the same genes brother but it’s tempting because I’ve read the stuff really really works.

Anyway, yea like I said it’s a lifelong commitment and you have to be consistent with it. It pretty much just has to become part of normal life, you brush your teeth every day well now you do that crap every day too. Sucks but it is what it is, you want hair then that’s what you have to do. If you don’t it’s going to get worse and then you’ll wish you did it sooner.

This Mediterranean gene is a blessing and a curse :D

Yeh I know I will regret it if I don’t lol. Booked to see a different dermatologist this Tuesday.

Thanks for the info bro!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity