over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fina kits will get you busted..

Who did he get the kit from?!?! PM me if you need to.

bigbaldbulldog said:
Here is your update...

i talked to my buddy and here is the short of it... i got a kit in the mail... not a problem.. what got him arrested was that teh acetate that is used to break down the pellets is flamable and explosive...FBI was called in and he broke all sorts of federal laws...

he has to pay a fine, 1 year probation and $5,000 for a lawyer to get it reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor...

so don't get teh acetate to break the pellets down...

I'm still confused. I've never heard of using acetate to dissolve pellets. I thought everyone just used benzyl alcohol.

BigBoyJ said:
I'm still confused. I've never heard of using acetate to dissolve pellets. I thought everyone just used benzyl alcohol.
Well as you already know, i am sure, Benzyl alcohol is flamable as well... Point is guys what ever you use to dissolve the pellets if it is sent through the mail you could be askign for teh same attention..

Be careful as always but i think many of us never saw this kind of thing coming..

WOW...No idea

xcelbeyond said:
Who did he get the kit from?!?! PM me if you need to.
Hey E funny thing is i never asked him that question..i asked him alot of things but the fact that he got busted for such a stupid thing and charged with a count like that blows my mind...

They did not ask him anything remotly connected to steroids like what else do you have or use, what were going to do with the kit or teh product once it was made...They just seemed happy they got a bust on this and left it alone..You would think if you got caught with this they woudl do a home search or get a warrent... they did no such thing..he was booked and then released on $700 bail and went home..

He cleaned house expecting them to show up but never did.. ..almost 3 weeks have gone by amnd nothing , no follow up no calls, no interviews..notta

When i see him again i will ask him where he ordered his kit from..You know they are going to go back to the return addy and start there...I see him fri or sat..

take care guys and stay safe...BBB

Maybe shippin a diffent shipper????

Whatever company that was is more than likely going get a visit as whell. Also yes acetat is quite flammable. Im sure that if you put a warning sticker on the box etc...and ship it from a different courier I can not see how you could get in any trouble. Heck 7-10 most guys who own garages cave mineral spirits and we dont charged for pesession of an exposive substance. Now I know it was not mailed to me but this can be said in the above case. Deff switch couriers.

gonna call BULLSHIT

well still doesnt make sense. you can go to the local chemical supply store and pick up acetate at will with no idea. yes i have done it, so dont start. also if you go to any nail salon, any, they have professional grade acetate which is the same thing...your buddy is bullshitting you.

thru the mail MIKES. i know u have seen that big ass poster on the wall of what not to mail when sending out money and seeing some stuff and laughing to urself. ok to buy iy, just not to mail it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131