over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fina kits will get you busted..

My buddy ordered a fina kit (conversion kit)...not the pellets just the kit... When he went to his mailbox to get mail there was his kit....as he walked into his house 5 agents arrested him and told him it was against the law to posses a kit that has acetate and since it crossed state lines it is a federal crime and he used the US Postal service... He was looking at 3-5 they said downdown and after he paid his lawyer he got 6 months probation and a $500 fine and a nice little felony record to boot...

Bullshit if you ask me i thought it was okay to get kits...what the hell is going on around here

This doesn't compute for a few reasons.

Not saying you don't have it right just that I believe there must be more to this.

First how would the police even know he ordered a kit?

Ok let's say that a postal worker just HAPPENED to shake the box and hear glass and thought WOW I better call the Feds. They come down decide to get a search warrant, get the search warrant, open the package get the acetate out, take it to a lab, wait for the results, put the acetate back in the box and off it goes to the freind.

Then they suprise the guy and don't go inside his house and find AS or bsomething else. I don't know anyone who cleans house when waiting for a kit or even Fina pellets.

I just can't see it happening like this.

Again I don't doubt BBB just more to this story than maybe even he knows.

CROWLER

bigbaldbulldog said:
My buddy ordered a fina kit (conversion kit)...not the pellets just the kit... When he went to his mailbox to get mail there was his kit....as he walked into his house 5 agents arrested him and told him it was against the law to posses a kit that has acetate and since it crossed state lines it is a federal crime and he used the US Postal service... He was looking at 3-5 they said downdown and after he paid his lawyer he got 6 months probation and a $500 fine and a nice little felony record to boot...

Bullshit if you ask me i thought it was okay to get kits...what the hell is going on around here

A Kit that has Acetate? Ive never heard of such a thing.
I dont doubt a bit though that they would say something so silly OR that a guy could get himself in trouble ordering such things.

Sounds like he got pellets, not a kit. Still NOT GOOD!

Yeah that sounds funny? Also - from my understanding kits bring BB and BA not any type of Acetate. The pellets do (tren acetate). There are also so many dif. types of acetate - ethyle acet; sodium acet. It just doesnt sound right.

On the other hand, though, ordering a kit and using your credit card probably isn't the best idea either. There a few of these small kit companies that are into more than just selling some vials and BA and when they get busted, there's a huge customer list floating around with who's bought kits and how many. If you are going to buy kits, either get them from a source you can send a money order to or buy them from a supply store and buy the materials separately not in a "Fina Kit".

Acetate is a short Carbon Chain that hold the AAS in the solvent (oil).
It is in the original powder that make up the pellets (or someone buying powders to make homebrew). How in hell is Carbon chains illegal?

And its NO WAY in the kits. The guy must have gotten popped with the fina cartridge in which case the bust would be for the trenbolone, not the acetate ester.

Something is very wrong with this story.

MikeS is right - there is no acetate in any Fina kit I have heard of.

Also, as far as I know, uncoverted Fina pellets are not illegal. But, if you have a conversion kit and they can prove intent to convert, or if you have already converted them. then you are in trouble. Just receiving a conversion kit, they would have to prove that you were going to use it to convert some pellets. Kind of like being in possession of a hash pipe but no hash. It ends up being drug paraphanalia. I don't think that would be a felony conviction, but not sure on that one.

Everything in a standard conversion kit is legal to posses. I would suggest for your friend to hire a good lawyer.

ac·e·tate n.
1. A salt or ester of acetic acid.
2. Cellulose acetate or any of various products, especially fibers, derived from it.

a·ce·tic adj.
Of, relating to, or containing acetic acid or vinegar

acetic acid
n.
A clear, colorless organic acid, CH3COOH, with a distinctive pungent odor, used as a solvent and in the manufacture of rubber, plastics, acetate fibers, pharmaceuticals, and photographic chemicals. It is the chief acid of vinegar.

None of these are illegal and even more important ,none of these are even found in kits!
I dont see anyone going to jail over having Acetic acid anyway..Unless Vinegar has recently showed up on the controlled substances list?? HAHAHA Either way...You would never find Acetic Acid in ANY kit...There must be more to the story that is not being disclosed or the story is a fraud entirely

D'oh!!

I am going to have to talk to him personally and not his roommate...Talk to a drunk at 3 am and that is the story i get..i got more questions then answers now...thanks guys...lol...

lol BBB you goofball. :)

Reminds me of when I was in 2nd grade and went into school and told the class my mother's normal temp was not 98.6 but was acutally 212. I THOUGHT that was what my mom said but obviously it was not

BWAHAHA think I took some major mocking or what????

CROWLER

People do that?

PHIL HERNON said:
DIDNT YOU MAKE A POST ABOUT PEOPLE MAKING FOOLISH POSTS JUST TO GET THEIR POST COUNT UP?:)

Do people actually do that? (68+1=69, yeah baby!):eek:

:D :D :D

-terryd-

PHIL HERNON said:
DIDNT YOU MAKE A POST ABOUT PEOPLE MAKING FOOLISH POSTS JUST TO GET THEIR POST COUNT UP?:)
I guess i thought it was okay to buy and make fina....just not good to sell, since you can buy it all right here in good old USA... i must be wrong bigtime..

Like i said to the best of my knowledge all he got was a kit no pellets were involved... But i will find out for sure..if pellets were involved it will all fall into place and make sense...

|--[\\\]>-------- From my understanding, buy a kit, it's ok, buy some pellets, its ok, but have the 2 together...could lead to trouble. There was just a corrections officer busted in my area b/c he was making/selling tren...

Is there more to this?

Let's say if the name on the package isn't BBB's friend's name, would he still be busted for just carrying that package into the house?

BBB, if you have the correct/updated version of this bust, please share; By reading what you posted, I am getting paranoid here waiting on a package.

Thnx.

well to tell you the truth... my friend of a few years who always get back to me within a few hours has not been seen or heard from in 4 days now...

I can not update you on anything since he has not been seen or heard from in 4 days...

When i do i will let you know...

As far as I know buying the pellets is legal, it's used for cattle injections.

lynx said:
As far as I know buying the pellets is legal, it's used for cattle injections.

yeah, pellets alone = legal

kits alone = legal

kits and pellets in the same pack = intent = illegal

as far as having all of them in the same residence, i dunno... i'd imagine you'd be charged and you'd have to get a good lawyer to get you out of that one, but they have to prove intent.... but if they're in the same package, you're busted :eek:

UPDATE!!!! 11/2/05

Here is your update...

i talked to my buddy and here is the short of it... i got a kit in the mail... not a problem.. what got him arrested was that teh acetate that is used to break down the pellets is flamable and explosive...FBI was called in and he broke all sorts of federal laws...

he has to pay a fine, 1 year probation and $5,000 for a lawyer to get it reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor...

so don't get teh acetate to break the pellets down...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131