over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fina reaction again

M

Mr Pickels

Ok, you all know I had problems with Tren injections.... i think it was just an anxiety attack cuz it doesnt happen anymore. my friend shot 1cc tren and 1cc winny in the same pin... his symptoms were:

severe coughing that progressed to shortness of breath
shaking
blood in mucus
and when he scratched his head, there was blood coming from his scalp

strange as shit i know.... scared the shit out of him....

i know of the usual coughing fits but WTF is this?

Are you sure this is AAS related..These symptons seem very serious and should be checkd out..Espically the blood in the mucus...

that's insane!
i know the cough is normal but never heard of anyone having those sides before......Damn!

sounds real bad so it can't good that's for sure

the truth about tren....

it's SOLVENT related.....
what are you using to convert?

When using tren from a well known tren supplier, I had shortness of breath(SOB) more than once. It was very alarming the first time it happened, thought I was going to pass out. :(

I have had that shortness of breath before and the cough(freakeds me out)...I made a personal choice about a year ago to give up tren for good. I love what it can do for appearence but the shit scares me. I figure there's always test and eq. can't beat the strength gains on tren though

I agree. Not a big tren fan anymore either. I've had that tingling in the scalp too. No blood in my mucas or on my head. That is some bad stuff. It sounds like it was the solvent that was used to make the tren. This was homemade stuff? Did you use a kit?

I have used the homemade for 8 weeks with absolutely no sides whatsoever. If the sides are that bad for him, he should use something else.

I never had a problem with any tren you made in the past. Did you purchase a different kit? Has he used any of your tren before and get any type of reaction?

Personally, if I were him, Id give it one more shot, and if he has bad reactions again, then Id probably stay away from it. Perhaps you can find another person to try a shot of it and see if he has any problems.

Fina

The cough I have had before. I've found that injecting slowly minimizes the cough. As far as the bleeding scalp, and bloody mucus, now thats some serious stuff, I've never heard of that before. I'd probably toss it in the trash, and brew a new batch.

i'm using animals kit this time instead of a kit from Mr T.

nobody had any problems with Mr Ts kit. i only had an incident once with As brew but i think that was a panic attack. he quit using it now. coward :rolleyes:

i def. think it could be solvent related, however, i never used real tren, only homemade shit so i dont know what the other stuff feels like

Mr Pickels said:
i def. think it could be solvent related, however, i never used real tren, only homemade shit so i dont know what the other stuff feels like
If you get tren powder, you don't have to use a "conversion kit" - you can use a standard universal kit (I recommend KC's kits). This way, the "solvent" isn't an issue.

xcel

i used to get the severe coughing when i used tren also.like everyone else i thought it was the tren.but im using enanthate right now(homebrewed)and i have been fine until this week.after shooting 6cc i started with the coughing(thought i was going to die)i knew i would be ok cause i had it happen several times before with the tren but none the less it scares the shit out of you.but my point is that when i used tren i wasnt using any solvent.i would just add the powder to oil and heat it up to dissolve it and sterilize it.the enanthate has ba and bb in it.so i dont think its a solvent issue i think it has to do with getting to close to the bloodstream.just my 2 cents.
later

I don't feel it's solvent related. I've used both the kits, and the last few times made my own from powder and BA/BB mixture like all my other injects and the cough hit with both. I think it's the drug itself.

If he quit using it, why dont you shoot one ml of it and see what happens to you.

Does anyone here think the bloody scalp can possibly be related?

BigMeaty said:
If he quit using it, why dont you shoot one ml of it and see what happens to you.

Does anyone here think the bloody scalp can possibly be related?

i've shot more than one ml of that same batch myself bro.. hahaha... many more....

yeah, i dunno.... maybe he scratched a zit open or something?

I can answer both of these....

The cough can happen even with pharmceutical grade products. The solvents are usually the culprit. But however if a large vessel is next to where your injecting it quickly distributes the drug to the circulatory system which is connected to the pulmonary system(the lungs). The blood in the mucous is not to unusual for coughing hard causing small vessels around the alveoli in the lungs to bleed slightly. The scalp sounds like he scratched hard or a pimple was scratched. Later.

Re: I can answer both of these....

zephyr22 said:
The cough can happen even with pharmceutical grade products. The solvents are usually the culprit.

I disagree. Like i said earlier, I make all my own injects using the same BA/BB and oils for all of them, and the only one that has ever made me cough was fina. You never heard anything about coughing fits until fina became popular.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131