over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FINA THE DAY AFTER??

getbig27

Registered
friend of mine just finished makeing some fina last night and when he was done it was golden and so clear u could see through the solution. this morning the color is golden but its clowdy. not clowdy as in stuff floating in it, or debri in the solution just clowdy enough so u cant see through it like last night. is that ok to shoot into the cattle?

Why don't you tell us what kit he used or "how" he made it.

Did I mention that I'm a Finaholic?

xcel

Actually is what you need to do is send that shit to me and I'll test it for you and let you know if it was good.

it was a 6gm kit from finakits and he used 3 carts of fina with it. the end result was to be 50-60ml of solution of 100mg/ml of tren. the only problem he had was after all the pellets were disolved in the magic solution, while standing in heated water, the bottle tip over and some water got into the solution. he emptied what he could and proceeded with the rest of the process. the end result was a clear golden solution. he's just unclear what the mg/ml dose is but at this point unless he's got 50mg/ml i dont see whats to worry about. so its a little off from the 100mg/ml initial dose. its not the end of the world. he was just curious as to if the clowdiness he see's today is normal. the solution is still golden in color.

thanks.

you obviously know that oil and water don't mix, so if there is water in it you could see it. if you think there is then open the bottle and let it sit for awhile. that small amount of h2o will easily evaporate. no big deal as i'm sure its still 100mg/ml. again if you don't want to do it send it my way.lol

definetly no water in the final solution armageddon but if things change i'll let u know and ship it out express!!!

Heat it and see if it goes away. Boil some water, then remove it from the heat and put the vial in it and let it set.

thats what we did wolverine..fial product is to die for......the cattle will love it!!

Yeh, Getbig, I've got a few head of cattle here on my ranch that would love it too if you're still concerned about it. Wouldn't want you and your friend to worry so much! One of my steers is entering the bovine "Mr. GeorgiaBull" next year - which I guess gives you an idea of what this post is!

chuck999--- hahahahaa ......too funny...i hear ya bro!!! i wonder how soon the cattle see hardness and vascularity using the tren? especially if they are on a contest diet and already very lean.

Sorry, I know that was pretty bad - never can resist a chance to throw out a bad pun.....but if you really don't want that stuff...?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear