over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

final week prep female

knucklehed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
my wife is doing her first show this weekend. I was thinking of having her try a modified shitload.
Does anyone have some tips for a female final week

Thx
KH

hey thanks

great bunch of guys

Don't take offense. Some of what you need is right here on this board.... YOU just need to search for it. You have to understand that this is not a newbie board and MANY of the members here do this kind of stuff for a living and it's hard for them to give away their secrets for free. I have been helping my bf for the last 3 yrs and I think I have dialed him in VERY well but am hesitant to give advice to others because if you are flat, blurry, bloated I don't want to be blamed for that. This is her 1st show so you 2 will just have to play it by ear. It takes years of trial and error to finally get it right or luck finding someone who knows their shit. How can someone tell you what she should eat when they have NO earthly idea of how her body responds to carbs, salt, water. My bf can eat oats ED and never hold any water but if I eat it.... I blow up like a balloon. The 1st show is always a learning experience. I hope she kicks ass but the 2 of you will know what's best for her. GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Last edited:
sure

I am not a newbie. I have been on the boards since the the UG got started, and bodybuilding for 20 years.
I have searched here, Ripped Mass, FitnessGeared, Anabolex
MassMonsters, etc. There is very little info available for females in the final week. Not much on the carb load, water depletion, supps etc.
I am a successful competitor and know what works for me. I have been successful training my wife as well., 7 months post pregnancy, down from 162 to 119 at 5'6" and 12-13% BF.
My plan for her at this point is 200mg Aldac over 3days Wed, thurs, fri. Cutting water to sips friday evening.
(I use 400mg over 4 days)
Carb loading: In depletion now, Sun-Thurs. Start a mild load Thursday afternoon200grams and another 200-300grams friday
( I load about twice as much as this)
Saturday morning Pancakes, poptarts., Maybe salt and grape juice, or Red wine 30 minutes fprior to prejudge, depending on how she looks.
This Plan is loosely based on what I do with 50-60% of Aldactone , and 50-60% total carb load.
My problem is that I have no practical experience with training a female right up to contest. I don't want to make a stupid mistake and mess up what she has worked so hard for.

Thanks for your response NB

KH

good post nubainbeauty. I agree with you and this has been brought up in the past. Most of the members here that do know about female precontest prep, get paid for the info and don't give it out for free. It's not fair to the paying clients.

I sense a little "attitude" but anyway.... Her prep can be done the same as yours. I have chatted with many Nat'l level female competitors... one of them is now a Pro and they basically do the same thing as men. She may need more diuretics than you or less carbs to carb up on but not a whole hell of a lot of difference, so IMO what works for you will work for her. For what it's worth to you here is what I advise.....

Not sure if you read this before I edited but if you want the info you can PM me.:)

Last edited:
BTW... do you care to post her "supp" regimen? If not, you can PM me. I can help there too :)

Thanks NB

I appreciate your efforts in getting me this info. I am sure she will do great

Thanks again
KnuckleHed

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member