over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FINALLY 21. . .

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
and can't even have a beer :( man dieting through your birthday sucks hahaha

Happy Birthday, dont wish for any more, trust me.

Happy Birthday BB05.

Trust me, its more important to accomplish something than to have a beer on your birthday. You'll always remember the prep you went through on such an important day.

Happy Birthday! The beer will taste better after!

Happy Birthday BB05.

Trust me, its more important to accomplish something than to have a beer on your birthday. You'll always remember the prep you went through on such an important day.

We all have our opinion of alcohol, mine is it's a poison - in which physiologically it is, but it's not throw out your opinion/lecture time ;D

You aren't missing anything - they are, keep up with what your doing, your pics in the other forum looked awesome.

a glass of champagne is your best option. approx 130 kcals per glass, low carb and got some potassium in there. Might not be what your craving but it sure hits the spot, and a nice way to toast your birthday.

happy birhtday. :D

Happy birthday Bro, just think how much you will enjoy your beer after your show. When you shove your ID in that security guys face, when he says you cant come in here you are to young, just because he is being a dick because you are with the good looking babe/s.:)

Happy birthday buddy, hope you have a great one, its not every day your 21.:)

How far away is your show, I don't want to confuse you or get flamed here. But would one or two beers really hurt your prep. As long as that's all it is, depends how far out you are. Don't diversities from what you prep guy/girl has told you to do, just a thought, its probably just because I am Irish.

Happy Birthday!! :)

I did my first competitions this year and stopped drinking for about 3 months. The first beer after victory was pretty good, but the cheesecake and other FOOD was WAY BETTER :)
I was the chick that always had a case in the fridge, but no more. I don't miss it.
Focus, stay disciplined, and enjoy that drink after you succeed :) It'll taste SO much better!

I haven't acquired the taste for beer yet. I'll take a margarita any day!! :cool:

Happy Birthday! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Don't let me catch you at the gym today...b-day hazing may ensue. :D

Happy Birthday, dont wish for any more, trust me.

C'mon dude you dont believe that do you? Look at it this way. I know you want to grow old with your wife, have grandkids and the whole nine yards.There are some people who dont makeit past thier 21st birthday. Me personally i plan to be around until I am minimum 150.... at the minimum. Imagine in 50 years by the time I'm 80 the medical technology they will have.

Shit I will just clone myself and by then they will have found a way to transplant my brain into my new 21year old body like lex luthor did in the superman comics. Just live forever or until the cloning process breaks down because of the cellular degeneration of cloning a clone.:D

Look at it this way dude....when your 80 you can pinch young girls asses and not get in trouble because you can blame it on being senile :)

Thanks guys. Yea I'm not even gonna touch a beer, I'm like 32 days out and super focused so I'm not cracking anytime soon. However I am bringing my girlfriend to some bakeries here in town so she can pick out my bday cake she'll get for me the night of the show, I hope that sweet sweet aroma of cakes don't make me to weak in the knees:eek:

and can't even have a beer :( man dieting through your birthday sucks hahaha

Dude...its your 21st. Use your cheat meal day to go get hammered. One day wont kill ya! Some will say this is bad advice. I say you only have one life. Live it while you can because you dont get another.

Happy Birthday bro!
Hang in there! You look great. I would have guessed you were older!

I didn't buy my first beer until I was 22. At the time I was focused on a different sport, and didn't want anything to get in the way of being able to be my best.

Dude...its your 21st. Use your cheat meal day to go get hammered. One day wont kill ya! Some will say this is bad advice. I say you only have one life. Live it while you can because you dont get another.

Haha cheat meal? what are those??? Phil doesn't do cheat meals :( but he's gotten me in awesome shape so I can't complain

Your right, that is horrible advice. Get hammered? WTF?

yeah man happy b-day bro. i must agree alcohol is not something that belongs in anyones body who cares about health, and its not appropriate for bodybuilders. BUT...... you only turn 21 ONCE go get hammered bro and pick up some skanks. i mean everyone gets hammered on their 21st birthday. i recall running through the drive-through of a taco bell naked on my 21st, and later i grabbed some nice little 18 yr old blondie.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131