advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally biting the bullet on tren ACE!...

Thanks for that response bro. Im gonna give it a run and see how it goes. Ill update here just to let you guys know how its going!

I've e done several tren cycles and only had tren cough twice. It sucks! But that wouldn't stop me from running it again. I use to pin 100 mg eod and really didn't get the night sweats.
I use 25g 1 inch pins in my glutes and quads. Your pretty lean and could probably do the same. I certainly wouldn't want to use the 22g pin everyday.
Good luck and get ready to really feel what beast mode is all about.

I agree have ran it Ed, eod, and e3d. By far the best way for me is Ed. Sides are considerably less. E3d turns me into an emotional wreck. Good luck

Think im gonna do eod for the start and see how i feel. How my body responds.

I agree have ran it Ed, eod, and e3d. By far the best way for me is Ed. Sides are considerably less. E3d turns me into an emotional wreck. Good luck

:yeahthat: ...smart dude right here... I mean it just makes the most sense....how more optimum can blood levels be than ED pinning???.... if frequent pinning is an issue than you're in the wrong game.... Just sayin'!

Last edited:
Tren ace is magical, going on 3 months straight now and lovin every minute of it!

Sweet.... have you gotten bloods done??....I did 6 weeks in and was pretty damn good....of course LDL was high and HDL was low....but VLDL was spot on and liver values were great....getting back on tomorrow!!!! :headbang:

Maybe ill run it longer want to see how i feel. Im not scared of pinning. Im scared of literally ripping like a vein lol

Maybe ill run it longer want to see how i feel. Im not scared of pinning. Im scared of literally ripping like a vein lol

Are you using slin pins??....so many pinning sites to choose from

u don't have to pin everyday bro, that's a myth. 3 times a week is plenty on tren ace. also u need to add in a little test. seeing that u have prami on hand and u are already in good shape according to ur stats. u will most likely fall in love with tren.

6 weeks IMO is too short of a cycle. u should go 8-10 weeks. watch ur urine and make sure it doesn't turn brown/orange, drink plenty of water and u are going to be really happy with the gains MR. TREN can provide. :D

Last edited:
Thanks alot bro. I am very very excited. Looking super forward to the gains and cycle

u don't have to pin everyday bro, that's a myth. 3 times a week is plenty on tren ace. also u need to add in a little test. seeing that u have prami on hand and u are already in good shape according to ur stats. u will most likely fall in love with tren.

6 weeks IMO is too short of a cycle. u should go 8-10 weeks. watch ur urine and make sure it doesn't turn brown/orange, drink plenty of water and u are going to be really happy with the gains MR. TREN can provide. :D

Of course you don't HAVE to. But it also doesn't mean you should either.. and you know everybody is different....just saying that I believe the fellas that have pinned ED yielded the least sides...that's all..

I agree with everything else you stated... I went 9 weeks and FELL IN LOVE!...it's the SHIT!

Its funny you mention the urine color... I pin ED at about 7am..... my 1st pee post pin (about 10ish) is always the darkish and goldish but as the day progresses it's gets lighter and lighter.... guess that makes sense right??

Of course you don't HAVE to. But it also doesn't mean you should either.. and you know everybody is different....just saying that I believe the fellas that have pinned ED yielded the least sides...that's all..

I agree with everything else you stated... I went 9 weeks and FELL IN LOVE!...it's the SHIT!

Its funny you mention the urine color... I pin ED at about 7am..... my 1st pee post pin (about 10ish) is always the darkish and goldish but as the day progresses it's gets lighter and lighter.... guess that makes sense right??

This is my first tren run and doing ED with low test so cant compare myself with sides of other ways but so far the sides really arent anything. Insomnia has actually stopped for me about a week ago too. Noticed im actually tired when my alarm goes off and not wires at 5am anymore.At week 8 other than me sweating more than normal when I start getting real physical I have no other sides at the moment. If I wear a shirt when I sleep and have the covers up to my neck I wake up sweating but I just dont wear a shirt and no night sweats. Been treating me great with the sides for sure

Speaking only from personal experience...22 gauge ouch!..I've been pinning 60 mg's daily and have only had the cough one time cause I nicked a vein. Night sweats but hell I even sweat just on test. I keep 4 fans going in the bedroom plus the a/c is kicking!..so it feels great. Insomnia?..every once in awhile ill wake up every hour on the hour it seems but Tylenol pm helps that for me. I love it though.. It's literally melted fat off of me without doing no cardio. And I'm running just 200 mg's of test c right now a week for awhile cruising. Good luck

Last edited:
where have you been pinning for ed? and what have you been pinning mg wise?

First 2 week were 150mg ED. 3/4 300mgED. 5/6 350. 7/8+ 595mg. Probably gonna hold there might bump it up a little more havent decided quite yet. But maybe keep at 600 and run a little longer

Oh the first 4 weeks I pinned mon-sat. It made the doses easier dividing it by 6 instead of 7. When I went to 350 I just added another 50 on sunday. Maybe thats why my insomnia calmed down? Or maybe I just got used to it who knows

Last edited:
Bro you must mean you did that amount divided into injections ed? Lol id hope. Or were you running like 1000 mgs plus a week of tren a? Haha where did you pin?

Guys i just got all my pins. I have never used slin pinning method before. Just got my insulin needles and they are 29g half inch. I read mixed things about pinning quads with that. After looking at the needle i am skeptical BUT you cant even pinch the fat on my quads flexed or unflexed with two fingers. I have pretty much zero fat in that area. Whats your personal experiences with half inch pins? I mean if i penetrate my skin im pretty sure ill be in the muscle even with such a thin needle

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131