advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally biting the bullet on tren ACE!...

I also just tested out pushing oil thru a 29 guage it comes out fine. No problems there. Just worried about the depth of it only being a half inch long. Any input?

Last edited:
Bro you must mean you did that amount divided into injections ed? Lol id hope. Or were you running like 1000 mgs plus a week of tren a? Haha where did you pin?

Yea man those are my weekly doses divided up ED. First 4 weeks I didnt pin sunday because it was easier to divide by 6 instead of 7. Since week 5 been doing 7 days a week

Yea man those are my weekly doses divided up ED. First 4 weeks I didnt pin sunday because it was easier to divide by 6 instead of 7. Since week 5 been doing 7 days a week

Nice dude. I am like psyching myself out about these injections lol im going to be doing 4 days a week. Mon/wed/fri/sat. Goong to see how that does with sides.

I've ran tren several times had all sides when I ran it wmf and test higher than tren typical oldscool broscience. I couldn't stand the cough and the sweats I could barely workout I was coughing so bad. A freind suggested to pin eod and to lower test .....bam all sides gone ! Now every time I use tren my test is equal or lower than tren pinned eod or ed = no sides at all. Do some research a lot of guys having better results this way. And slin pins are gonna be real hard to push oil through.......I use 25g 1" for my quads and delts ....10%bf.......you wanna get deep in the muscle.

Last edited:
I read mixed things on both methods of pinning. I have 25g 5/8 and slins. I red subq is the same as im just takes longer to get into the blood so its fine. Dk if its true or not but i heard it avoids tren cough as well. The coughing your talking about idk if thats tren related. The cough kicks in shortly after injection due to it touching or nicking veins. It subsides shortly after from what ive read

I read mixed things on both methods of pinning. I have 25g 5/8 and slins. I red subq is the same as im just takes longer to get into the blood so its fine. Dk if its true or not but i heard it avoids tren cough as well. The coughing your talking about idk if thats tren related. The cough kicks in shortly after injection due to it touching or nicking veins. It subsides shortly after from what ive read
It was the tren and blood pressure so high my skin was red all day. Eod injections I've ran tren 5 times I've never had cough after injecting except the first time when my test was higher. My wife is doing subq injects with prop and slin pin and she is only injecting one tic on the syringe and its hard to push and sometimes she get welps from the oil......all I can say is good luck to you if your gonna try injecting 1 ml or more sub.....be prepared for it to take a wile and have a big lump lol

Last edited:
It was the tren and blood pressure so high my skin was red all day. Eod injections I've ran tren 5 times I've never had cough after injecting except the first time when my test was higher. My wife is doing subq injects with prop and slin pin and she is only injecting one tic on the syringe and its hard to push and sometimes she get welps from the oil......all I can say is good luck to you if your gonna try injecting 1 ml or more sub.....be prepared for it to take a wile and have a big lump lol

Im starting the tren at only 200mgs per week being that its my first time should yield good results. Im only doing half a cc with each injection. I have read about the lumps under the skin since it may not be fully in the muscle. The bp does make sense tho. Thanks for the good luck man. Im looking forward to the experience

Why not just inject IM with a skin pin. I do quads and delts. Your quads can hold a lot of oil this way.

In order to inject im with slin you need longer then half inch. Insulin needles dont come ina long enough length

In order to inject im with slin you need longer then half inch. Insulin needles dont come ina long enough length

Not true....Delts, Tris, Bis, Lats, Quads (if lean enough) Pecs, Calves can ALL be done with 1/2"....I use 28g and 23g 1.5 when glutes are up in the rotation

Oh ok. Well ill be doing quads nd delts. I hope a 1/2 inch is long enough for my quad. Whats your experience witg that?

I also just tested out pushing oil thru a 29 guage it comes out fine. No problems there. Just worried about the depth of it only being a half inch long. Any input?

I use a 28g 1/2 when I pin delts, chest, bi's, and lats. When legs/glute comes up I go with a 25 or 23 1 or 1.5

I'm lean tho

Oh ok. Well ill be doing quads nd delts. I hope a 1/2 inch is long enough for my quad. Whats your experience witg that?

I would go with a 1 inch at least with quads. Only time I have had trouble with a shot is when I did a 1/2 to the quad

Im pretty lean as well. Hows pinning pecs and bis?

Chest is my favorite site. Super easy no pain. Bi's you have to make sure you it the right spot. I missed last week and it hurt like a bitch for 3 days.

Hmmm. Ill order some 1 inches then for quads. Chest is that an easy area to hit or miss? It seema easy since its in plain site

I do quads and side thigh with a slin pin and I'm not that lean. Just push the fat hard.

Where on the chest do you shoot?

i have researched spots in chest injection but never have actually done it. Itll prob be painful to nick a vein or nerve in chest

I use a 28g 1/2 when I pin delts, chest, bi's, and lats. When legs/glute comes up I go with a 25 or 23 1 or 1.5

I'm lean tho

I personally don't like doing quads.....other than glutes I only pin upper body

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member