over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

finally decided to try synthetek out

Thank you for the help K-1. I didn't realize there was an expiration on the bottom of the bottle:lightbulb:

By the way, I really liked the Syntheselen/Synthetine combo and look forward to trying it again.

No problem;)

Definitely a great stack...Does exactly what it claims to!!

u have no clue my stomach is not big enough to sustain my appetite lol i really eat until im stuffed

Synthemalin is the ultimate appetite stimulator...Will have you eating like a mad man:p:headbang:

Thank you for the help K-1. I didn't realize there was an expiration on the bottom of the bottle:lightbulb:

By the way, I really liked the Syntheselen/Synthetine combo and look forward to trying it again.

Miss Q, were there any side effects from this combo? Shakes, crashing...anything like that?
All this talk has got me wanting to give it a try.
Not much of one for supplements, but if I give it a try and it works, I will be happy to eat my words.

Please miss Q, may you tell me the dosages and if they can be injected sub-Q or intramuscular?

Many thanks

Please miss Q, may you tell me the dosages and if they can be injected sub-Q or intramuscular?

Many thanks

They can be taken IM or SQ...Dosage is 1ml of each per 55lbs, taken daily.....

I want to check out their liver aid.

Wise call. You will know you made the right choice when comparing the b/a liver blood values. 100 % sterile as long as you don't remove the sealed top.

I want to check out their liver aid.

I would recommend Synthergine over any other liver support out there on the market...The before and after blood tests that have been posted prove it is the best!

I would recommend Synthergine over any other liver support out there on the market...The before and after blood tests that have been posted prove it is the best!

i cant believe my eyes actually are an insane bright white right now from that stuff

i cant believe my eyes actually are an insane bright white right now from that stuff

No one believes how great these products really are until they've tried them...Once they have, it's pretty obvious there are no others like them on the market!!

I agree 100%

Just started the B-12 yesterday. :headbang:

I was shocked the first time I noticed that too:eek:

Most people don't notice different levels the whites of their eyes can be until they see bright they can actually get!

still seeing the enhanced vascularity from the b12 but i think 100mgs of drol a day is messing up my appetite i have to force feed myself at the moment sucks

still seeing the enhanced vascularity from the b12 but i think 100mgs of drol a day is messing up my appetite i have to force feed myself at the moment sucks

If your liver is stressed, no amount of B12 will make you hungry.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131