over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally found a great spot to pin!

shaneNJ

Registered
Newbies
Been using gear 30 years and love short esters so yeah Ive built up a ton of scar tissue. Delts used to be great but not so much nowadays. Even glutes are hard to pin. Tris can be painful for days post injection. Quads used to suck. So I made a thread on another board about this and someone suggested pinning really high up on the thighs with 5/8 or even 1/2 in pin. I’ve been doing this for 2 weeks using 1 ml each day and it’s been beautiful. 1 in pin with a 5/8 tip. Jus high up front or side. I know it’s not the usual deep injection into muscle but it dissipates fine and zero pip. Anyone else use this method? If not- try it.

I have, typically with slin, sub-q or IM. I'm sure with regular gear as well as water-base like L- carnitine I think.

Been using gear 30 years and love short esters so yeah Ive built up a ton of scar tissue. Delts used to be great but not so much nowadays. Even glutes are hard to pin. Tris can be painful for days post injection. Quads used to suck. So I made a thread on another board about this and someone suggested pinning really high up on the thighs with 5/8 or even 1/2 in pin. I’ve been doing this for 2 weeks using 1 ml each day and it’s been beautiful. 1 in pin with a 5/8 tip. Jus high up front or side. I know it’s not the usual deep injection into muscle but it dissipates fine and zero pip. Anyone else use this method? If not- try it.
sounds good but where exactly?
i love pinning lats

sounds good but where exactly?
i love pinning lats
All the way up where it’s just meaty. Use a 5/8 pin and make it’s all the way in the entire time. Not the hip but the top of the leg. The top 1/3rd I’d say.

what gauge did you use for all those years to build so much scar tissue? i dont think ill ever get scar tissue using insulin pins

what gauge did you use for all those years to build so much scar tissue? i dont think ill ever get scar tissue using insulin pins
You might be right. I used 25ga. 1 inch in delts and 1.5 in glutes. Leg injections always sucked when using the 25ga x 1 or 1.5. Just always felt like I was hitting something. Triceps aren’t easy either. I didn’t like how the hip shots felt- almost unatural like a dull pain. Where are you pinning with a slin pin? Volume?

So how do you load your skin pin? You pull the plunger out? Or you just use a 30ga tip? It’s easier to buy 1ml syringe with 20ga to load and then the 5/8 x 25 to shoot. It also seems like the shoulder builds up scar tissue quicker than the upper thigh or flute because of the hardness of the muscle there. My upper leg isn’t as lean as lower to mid thigh.

i use 28g 0.5inch pins and i dont backfill, most i usually pin with these is 0.7ml in the delts and ventroglutes. may not be suitable for a cycle if your pinning large volume though. I also have 27.5g 0.5inch tips for luer lock if i need more volume.

Are you referring the hip flexors?

I know exactly where ShaneNJ is talking about and he is correct...it's a great place on the quads to pin with very little discomfort. Pinning quads can be very painful...at least in my experience but let's be honest, there's a LOT of real estate there that can be used if you can find a good spot or 2. I found this location quite by accident because I was determined to find a location on my quads that would work with very little discomfort. Follow me here....the best way I can describe to find the location I believe ShaneNJ is talking about (and the place where I pin quads) is like this: Pull your pants down and locate the area where the shaft of your dick connects to your body. Draw an imaginary straight line directly across laterally to the middle of the front of your thigh and that's the spot. Basically directly mid-thigh and even a little bit to the outside as well. It's really pretty high up on the quad but it works great! I use that that spot on both thighs as part of my weekly rotation. I use thigh, ventro glute, and delts making a clockwise rotation so I use both sides of my body. I use a 27g 1" pin. Been doing this for almost a year and zero issues!

I use this area to inject and I like it a lot. I use a slin pin. You’ll eventually build up scar tissue in that area as well.

I know exactly where ShaneNJ is talking about and he is correct...it's a great place on the quads to pin with very little discomfort. Pinning quads can be very painful...at least in my experience but let's be honest, there's a LOT of real estate there that can be used if you can find a good spot or 2. I found this location quite by accident because I was determined to find a location on my quads that would work with very little discomfort. Follow me here....the best way I can describe to find the location I believe ShaneNJ is talking about (and the place where I pin quads) is like this: Pull your pants down and locate the area where the shaft of your dick connects to your body. Draw an imaginary straight line directly across laterally to the middle of the front of your thigh and that's the spot. Basically directly mid-thigh and even a little bit to the outside as well. It's really pretty high up on the quad but it works great! I use that that spot on both thighs as part of my weekly rotation. I use thigh, ventro glute, and delts making a clockwise rotation so I use both sides of my body. I use a 27g 1" pin. Been doing this for almost a year and zero issues!
Your pinning on the "front" of the thigh and not the side correct? Used to pinning on the side but this sounds like you're hitting directly on the front of thigh in the middle? Could you clarify a bit more...most appreciated!

I will report back once I attempt this

Your pinning on the "front" of the thigh and not the side correct? Used to pinning on the side but this sounds like you're hitting directly on the front of thigh in the middle? Could you clarify a bit more...most appreciated!
Yes that's correct....the front of the thigh. Sometimes I'll move it over just slightly to the outside but not very much.

It also seems like the shoulder builds up scar tissue quicker than the upper thigh or flute because of the hardness of the muscle there.
I've never been a fan of pinning my flute. Whether my flute is hard or soft, it never seems to go well. 🤣

Sorry, I have nothing to add besides being a douchebag. I do small daily shots with a slin pin.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws