over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally found a great spot to pin!

I also like rear delts.

The way I do them is I reach my pinning arm as far across my body to the target rear delt as I can. That isn't enough to reach it so I then use the hand of the side that will be pinned to pull the elbow of my pinning arm even closer. This get me all the way there for a smooth shot.
yeh i rekon i could do all that, but the its injecting that i think would be hardest, especially if oil is think
are you using your index finget to inject? or thumb ?

Hey y'all, so I'm going to use @w8tlifterty's recent pic to highlight the spot, essentially as described by @samson516:

View attachment 166028

So picture the yellow line as being the top of where the weiner attaches to the body. Just come straight across from there to your leg and the highlighted spot is the general area. I say general because anywhere around there (figure a circle at least a few inches in diameter in the vicinity of front of thigh/bit to the outside) should be fine. I hit this spot yesterday and have zero pip today.
so you go straight down into that spot? so vertically? (needle is vertical not horizontal like traditional quad shot)

Yeah, as someone else mentions, I love pinning my lats best.

Lol I’d imagine he would need help as well
well thats whats the point of stretching arms round like a contortionist then ? lol just get the helper to pin strait in while your standing there ? lol ?

i lied bboy.... i dont 'understand'

I just did for my first lat pin on Monday and got damn talk about “virgin muscle” that PIP was rough but the initial pin wasn’t bad at all.

so you go straight down into that spot? so vertically? (needle is vertical not horizontal like traditional quad shot)
Yeah, I do it while sitting and go straight down, either top of the thigh or a bit to the outside. *Probably obvious but if I'm a bit to the outside I just angle the needle to keep it perpendicular to the surface.

I just did for my first lat pin on Monday and got damn talk about “virgin muscle” that PIP was rough but the initial pin wasn’t bad at all.
I hear ya' on that! I started doing lats a couple months ago and it's been hit and miss with pip. A few have given almost nothing but I've had a couple others that felt almost like I pulled the muscle it was so sore, or pip that extended down my side. Seems like if I keep the injection to the lower half and a bit closer to the inside of my lat (closer to armpit) versus going higher up and more "around back", the pip hasn't been as bad.

I do it kinda vertical so like 30 degrees off our up from straight in, when I go straight in it sounds like it’s ripping thru the fibers

Will report back on the thigh area, 1 cc Cyp...did the same, base of the junk straight across (and a little more to the side but not close to the hamstring)...never a fan of leg pins so lets see how this ends up. Used 25g 5/8

Will report back on the thigh area, 1 cc Cyp...did the same, base of the junk straight across (and a little more to the side but not close to the hamstring)...never a fan of leg pins so lets see how this ends up. Used 25g 5/8
1ml is pretty small shot, the first time you use an area it generally is tender but legs can take more shots imo than any area. Only draw back for me is periodically I hit a nerve and my skin on my quad outer goes numb for a few weeks

1ml is pretty small shot, the first time you use an area it generally is tender but legs can take more shots imo than any area. Only draw back for me is periodically I hit a nerve and my skin on my quad outer goes numb for a few weeks
~24hr later regular virgin muscle soreness...nothing crazy, what I expected (or what I was hoping ha). Used to be able to do quads 20yrs ago...now no bueno. Any "new" area I like to start slow...then increase.

I do this area but to the side, almost when the quad meets the hamstring. Then also, up further, on the ventral glute, the side if you directly draw a line
across the navel. Its a nice piece of muscle and is even better than the high/side glute IMO.
Every f'in time I try VG...I end up with serious PIP, I can't be missing the area constantly lol. The area gets red like a rash (could be a reaction to the carrier oil) but I do the shot perfectly, steady hands...slow...and still feels like a f'in charley horse for a few weeks.

~24hr later regular virgin muscle soreness...nothing crazy, what I expected (or what I was hoping ha). Used to be able to do quads 20yrs ago...now no bueno. Any "new" area I like to start slow...then increase.
Yea and switch left right alternating just to keep the area as “virgin” as long as possible

Hey y'all, so I'm going to use @w8tlifterty's recent pic to highlight the spot, essentially as described by @samson516:

View attachment 166028

So picture the yellow line as being the top of where the weiner attaches to the body. Just come straight across from there to your leg and the highlighted spot is the general area. I say general because anywhere around there (figure a circle at least a few inches in diameter in the vicinity of front of thigh/bit to the outside) should be fine. I hit this spot yesterday and have zero pip today.
Sorry for bumping old thread: Oh hell yea thanks for that photo. It helped me tonight. First time in that spot.. besides dorso glute it’s my first time below the waist with a pin. Did 5/8” stick. I’m pinning ED so need sites to rotate. Got lats and triceps in the mix even. Lats are awesome but this new site I can already tell is a great one. Thanks again for helpful photo brother

Sorry for bumping old thread: Oh hell yea thanks for that photo. It helped me tonight. First time in that spot.. besides dorso glute it’s my first time below the waist with a pin. Did 5/8” stick. I’m pinning ED so need sites to rotate. Got lats and triceps in the mix even. Lats are awesome but this new site I can already tell is a great one. Thanks again for helpful photo brother
That's great to hear, man! I've got those spots on my weekly rotation and have had zero issues. I started off with just one shot per leg per week but now do two (alternate L, R, L, R for example). I just keep 'em a few inches apart and smooth sailing. I do daily injects too and having a few more days in between each spot I'm hitting sure has been a welcome change.

That's great to hear, man! I've got those spots on my weekly rotation and have had zero issues. I started off with just one shot per leg per week but now do two (alternate L, R, L, R for example). I just keep 'em a few inches apart and smooth sailing. I do daily injects too and having a few more days in between each spot I'm hitting sure has been a welcome change.
Yea I was just hitting glutes and delts at first so you can imagine how that went for ED injections. I had done triceps years back so no big deal to revisit that site. I read that a lot of people on this board love to inject in the lats and I understand why now. There seems to be a few spots to hit on them. Some members here say they put 3ccs in their lats. My daily inject right now is .7ccs so easy enough. Tonight I am going to hit the other side at top of my thigh. My next (new) site is the VG which seems to be a pretty easy and I am sure will be a welcomed addition to my rotation. You hit the top of the thigh/the spot in the photo a couple inches apart in which direction? I was thrilled with it. I need to venture down into the quads for more sites. Plenty of room lol

Yea I was just hitting glutes and delts at first so you can imagine how that went for ED injections. I had done triceps years back so no big deal to revisit that site. I read that a lot of people on this board love to inject in the lats and I understand why now. There seems to be a few spots to hit on them. Some members here say they put 3ccs in their lats. My daily inject right now is .7ccs so easy enough. Tonight I am going to hit the other side at top of my thigh. My next (new) site is the VG which seems to be a pretty easy and I am sure will be a welcomed addition to my rotation. You hit the top of the thigh/the spot in the photo a couple inches apart in which direction? I was thrilled with it. I need to venture down into the quads for more sites. Plenty of room lol
Yeah so if my first shot is in the higher part of that highlighted area, my second shot is maybe 3 or 4 inches further down my leg, and I'll often go a bit to the outside. But like you said, there's a ton of usable area with the legs. For me it's just about taking it slow with new spots.

VG is a great spot, don't have to contort to reach and I've always found it comfortable with a lot of volume and little to no pip.

Yeah so if my first shot is in the higher part of that highlighted area, my second shot is maybe 3 or 4 inches further down my leg, and I'll often go a bit to the outside. But like you said, there's a ton of usable area with the legs. For me it's just about taking it slow with new spots.

VG is a great spot, don't have to contort to reach and I've always found it comfortable with a lot of volume and little to no pip.
I guess because I am shooting test prop and its a new site I have serious pip down my quads. Not every injection has pip.. but I am seeing the whole thing about virgin muscle and the crippling pip. I’m having trouble up and down the stairs lol. Geneza TP 100.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws