over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FINALLY getting surgery done tomorrow.

Are you sore?

I was when I had mine done. Not too bad though. I had mine fixed at 17.

Hope you let us know how you are doing!

Hang in there bro and let it recover. I know you will come back better, stronger, and motivated!

good luck and take it easy....

I had both sides done when I was very young, must have been predisposed to it? On second thought my trainer always told me my poundages were too crazy for a 5 year old;)

Good luck! I had ingunial hernia repair done a few years back, full recovery.

do you know how you got them, how old are , you do you know how to prevent them, heard you need to keep the abs strong, what kinda lifts do you do that ya think might have caused it

After months of dealing with two hernia's I am finally getting them fixed tomorrow afternoon. I am so glad I will finally have these things fixed even though it means I will not be able to train for around two months. The way I look at it I should be really well rested and chompin at the bit to get in there and beat my log book. Anyhow, wish me luck.

Hope every thing went well! I have had two hernia surgeries over the past few years. Trust me you will enjoy life much more after the pain is going. However, don't let you doctor scare you into how long it will be before you are back in teh gym. The first time I was literally in the gym in 3 days. Granted it was mostly just to prove I could but I at least did some light dumbbell for the arms.;)

By the 3rd week of both occasions I was back to doing light upper body, the 4th week, light legs and medium upper body. By the 5th week heavy upper body and medium legs. By the 6th week back and heavy on the rest. The first time it took 5 weeks for my doctor released me. The 2nd time I had a hernia repaired in combination with gallbladder surgery and I was released in 3 weeks. Trust me, your pain level will tell you what you can do and what you can't do

Good luck on a speedy recovery my brother. You've been working hard for a long time so the break will probably be beneficial. Keep us updated on your progress.

Wishing you a speedy recovery bro....:cool:

Surgery went well and I am having no problems. It's been two days and I'm already off of all the pain killers. Now I'm just bored out of my mind because I have been stuck at home for two days.

Anyhow, thanks for all of the kind words and I look forward to getting back in the gym soon (6 weeks 5 days)

Surgery went well and I am having no problems. It's been two days and I'm already off of all the pain killers. Now I'm just bored out of my mind because I have been stuck at home for two days.

Anyhow, thanks for all of the kind words and I look forward to getting back in the gym soon (6 weeks 5 days)

Keep us updated bro...im glad it went well and interested to see how happy you are with the final result

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear