over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally got a script for TRT

trance22

Registered
Was doing self prescribed TRT, but decided it would be a lot easier if I got a script from a doctor. Anyway he is prescribing 20mg ED of Test C along with 250 IU of HCG 2x a week BUT my insurance does not cover HCG and the Pharmacy said a vial of 10,000 IU would cost $1,700.... I would like to use HCG to keep my boys still working because I am still young and would like the option of having kids. Is there anyway I could get my insurance to cover it? Gonna talk to my doctor about it asap, but if not I guess I'll just get some from a sponsor here.

I believe you need your dr to send a preauthorization to your insurance stating that the medication is medically necessary

Was doing self prescribed TRT, but decided it would be a lot easier if I got a script from a doctor. Anyway he is prescribing 20mg ED of Test C along with 250 IU of HCG 2x a week BUT my insurance does not cover HCG and the Pharmacy said a vial of 10,000 IU would cost $1,700.... I would like to use HCG to keep my boys still working because I am still young and would like the option of having kids. Is there anyway I could get my insurance to cover it? Gonna talk to my doctor about it asap, but if not I guess I'll just get some from a sponsor here.

There must be some mistake .hcg 10000 iu in the United States at a pharmacy without insurance is only about $150 .double check with the pharmacy or try a different one , something is not right

Last edited:
I believe you need your dr to send a preauthorization to your insurance stating that the medication is medically necessary

Thanks, will call my doctor tomorrow and figure it out.

There must be some mistake .hcg 10000 iu in the United States at a pharmacy without insurance is only about $150 .double check with the pharmacy or try a different one , something is not right

I went to CVS and had them double check. That's how much it cost without insurance which is pretty ridiculous but I'm hoping I'll be able to get insurance to cover after I talk to my doc.

10ml vial of depo test cyp 200mg/ml 40 bucks at medicine shoppe in florida.

Try a. Walmart.
An older friend I help out has no insurance and phis medications are usually half the price at Walmart vs Cvs, Walgreens, supermarket pharmacy.

I have blue cross blue shield they cover my test cyp 15$ for a 10ml vial

Hijack

What does HCG do in TRT? I used to take HCG at the end of a cycle, back almost 15 years ago, but why in TRT?

I am on TRT-should I also be on HCG?

g22

Hijack

What does HCG do in TRT? I used to take HCG at the end of a cycle, back almost 15 years ago, but why in TRT?

I am on TRT-should I also be on HCG?

g22

HCG mimics LH and keeps your Testes full and producing. Many people say they feel better and more sex drive when using HCG. It also keeps your leydig cells from dying off.

HCG will also raise your Total Testosterone levels some.

I have blue cross blue shield they cover my test cyp 15$ for a 10ml vial

My test gets covered, I think I paid $9 for a 10ml vial of Test Cyp. Also called my doctor and hes gonna talk to my insurance about getting the preauthorization. If it does not work out, I was told some of his patients get their HCG from a compounding pharmacy in Arizona for only $45.

That's doesn't even make sense. Ur a fool! He's not a doc!!!!

Seristiim at Walgreens is 3200 (yes, hgh vs hcg)'but just shoes you how crazy us it is here in the states

Fortunately my prescription plan is amazing. My test Watson script is ten bucks. Any med, ten bucks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws