advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally got legit Anadrol and am curious if you guys split up dosages?

ripped358

Banned
since Anadrol has a. 9hour half life do you guys just take full dosage before gym
Or do you split it up ?
Thing that sucks is. I ordered 2 diff brands thinking one might not be real the second brand is Balkan pharm.from what I heard is the real deal as well but the brand I'm using now so much less expensive and I look like a blowfish,lol
Feel great , almost euphoric at the gym every thing feels light and I don't get killer back pumps like dball is notorious fir

I split the doses for the first 7 days then go PWO with it. I get gnarly back pumps from both drol and dbol.

You feel great and euphoric on anadrol? Anadrol makes me feel like shit! Kills my appetite and makes me very moody and not in a pleasant way. And the same shit has happened to everyone I know that's used it. I doubt it's anadrol but that's just my opinion. But don't get me wrong I love the results!

Last edited:
since Anadrol has a. 9hour half life do you guys just take full dosage before gym
Or do you split it up ?
Thing that sucks is. I ordered 2 diff brands thinking one might not be real the second brand is Balkan pharm.from what I heard is the real deal as well but the brand I'm using now so much less expensive and I look like a blowfish,lol
Feel great , almost euphoric at the gym every thing feels light and I don't get killer back pumps like dball is notorious fir

Funny you say you feel euphoric. So do I. I have to be careful though with diet, salt and I need to do a lot of cardio or I start to feel a liitle bloated and BP issues arise. I feel like a beast in the gym. I would split the dose am and pm just to keep levels even. Anadrol is dbols big bass ass brotha!

You feel great and euphoric on anadrol? Anadrol makes me feel like shit! Kills my appetite and makes me very moody and not in a pleasant way. And the same shit has happened to everyone I know that's used it. I doubt it's anadrol but that's just my opinion. But don't get me wrong I love the results!
Haven't used anadrol in years due to the reasons you mentioned , no appetite and just an overall shitty feeling ,but I do get increased strength .anadrol just isn't for me , would never use it again

I've used the real hemogins back in the day and I feel the same way.
I always feel great when on this is def Anadrol I look like a blowfish lol

I just got 120 anapolons and started to take 50 per day. 3rd day in, my appetite went to shit. I couldn't even think about eating anything!

I am taking a 1/4 tab a day with 30 oz of water and see if I can work my way up to 50 without the loss of appetite.

You newbies start threads for nothing this kind of shit has been answered so many times. its no wonder you have so many posts in a years time.

fitnesskatz

ive tried both ways really tell no difference except the usually bs,,loss of appetite,,,feel kind of bad,,,but damn i like it you got balkan you got real shit im taking some now

Anadrol 50 mg 3 times a day

When I take Anadrol 50mg, I'm used to eat 150mg ED :

- 1 pill 50mg in the morning before WO at 7h
- 1 pill 50mg at 12h
- 1 pill 50mg at 19h

I take some Lyrica 200mg 1 to 3 times a day, for mood and sleep.

When I take Anadrol 50mg, I'm used to eat 150mg ED :

- 1 pill 50mg in the morning before WO at 7h
- 1 pill 50mg at 12h
- 1 pill 50mg at 19h

I take some Lyrica 200mg 1 to 3 times a day, for mood and sleep.

Hey Noe,
I don't think your signature and avatar will last very long, not too sure if they are a sponsor :rolleyes:

I just got 120 anapolons and started to take 50 per day. 3rd day in, my appetite went to shit. I couldn't even think about eating anything!

I am taking a 1/4 tab a day with 30 oz of water and see if I can work my way up to 50 without the loss of appetite.

That's why I use adrol to diet, because it zaps my app.

Some of you should get your liver values checked. The massive increase in blood volume should actually increase your appetite.

So many prominent members have posted how great they feel on it. Everyone is different though so who knows. I'm curious to check to see if nausea or loss of appetite and what percentage was found in the original studies.

I explode on it. I get a little dizziness during training because of my blood pressure. Maybe y'all should try giving a pint every month and see if that makes a difference? Don't know.

You newbies start threads for nothing this kind of shit has been answered so many times. its no wonder you have so many posts in a years time.

Are u referring to me ,I'm by far a newbie been in the game over 20 years

Some of you should get your liver values checked. The massive increase in blood volume should actually increase your appetite.

So many prominent members have posted how great they feel on it. Everyone is different though so who knows. I'm curious to check to see if nausea or loss of appetite and what percentage was found in the original studies.

I explode on it. I get a little dizziness during training because of my blood pressure. Maybe y'all should try giving a pint every month and see if that makes a difference? Don't know.

I know compounds act differently on everyone, and like you mentioned I thought it would make me sick and kill my appetite....but I'm a 10 days in on 50mg a day prewo and appetite is great...var and winstrol both kill my appetite bad....strength is way up too...it's gauls liquid oral by the way...I also hear a lot that it's the stress on your liver that kills your appetite...so I'm running liver supps twice a day while using the drol...it might have helped with the liver stress/appetite...I've always ran liver supps after running a oral, its maybe making the difference running them while on.....?.

Last edited:
Drol makes me feel incredible in the gym. Outside it makes me feel irritable, bloated andmore bloated. Never had less of an appetite though.

Or do you split it up ?
No need to split up the dosage bro just take a full dose 30min to an hour before you the gym

Drol makes me feel great I don't bloat doesn't bother appetite just makes me strong as hell but I only use 50mg pwo and midday on rest days

First day did 5omg felt ok,next day took 10omg I was dancing inbetween sets lol , since then been taking 150mg feel on top of the world,no headaches ,no appetite loss just feel great and me being handicapped racking machines is pretty funny .
I went at a diff time today then normal three younger guys were on one side and I asked them politely to help switch handles and also since I notice you finishing up can you get a 45 plate and take the pin from your side and out the plate over the rack,lol.the guy says to me your to big fir this gym lol while resting with my cane inbetween sets ,lol
I didn't even get the Balkan pharmacy Anadrol yet but I got 180 for free so no big deal .
The thing is thus other source not from thus boards drol is so good I might just dump it on someone else since the price is alot higher if you buy it.
it was a freebie from a source,ill have to keep done since I promised to write a review on it.i really thought I picked the human grade anapolan but somehow it showed up as Balkan .
I also picked done obscure labs inj methytrenilone .
not sure what the diff will be between that an tren but well see.
By the way dbol always kills my appetite so ill use that for cutting.
My diet us pretty meticulous now besides my one big meal for dinner and after workout shake

there are turkish anapolons by abdi/Ibrahim
And then Balkan anapolons

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member