over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally hit 260 lbs!

ok ok, frankly not as bad as I remember.

Not a donut, a pooch.

**broken link removed**

In either case it was totally kept under control whilst gaining and I applaud you for that!

Your definitely back on track. I gotta get one on those cpaps.

Yeah you do man. If your sleep apnea is just 1/4 as bad as mine then you will be amazed at the difference in how you feel. It's a life changer.

ok ok, frankly not as bad as I remember.

Not a donut, a pooch.

**broken link removed**

In either case it was totally kept under control whilst gaining and I applaud you for that!

A pooch, oh man... was it really that bad? That word just makes me shutter.

As for growing and fat gain, GH is magical... If I didn't have just a tiny bit of daily growth, this is what I would look like right now....

**broken link removed**

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Oh yea. GH bulking is s must imo. With a decent bit of test turns any bulk into a lean gain. I can live without it cutting iff needs be but like to get 4iu in me most of the year:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Bro! Lookin big and pretty sharp for offseason. Congrats and keep growing!

Looking good and coming along nicely.
Keep at it.

Got something to accomplish in 5 years bro, no stopping or slowing down now. Thank you for everything man.

Bro! Lookin big and pretty sharp for offseason. Congrats and keep growing!

Thanks buddy, slow and steady...

Here is a back shot I forgot to put up as well. Mandatories will be up in a few weeks at end of this blast.

**broken link removed**

Dude - that's f'n awesome! Traps and back look stellar, and just way more mass all the way around. Extreme props - great work!:headbang:

Great job bro...even with that being a high point you still look good at the weight

Cool man... Wish I had this problem. I'll hit 270 when I'm dieting lol. Keep it up you look good.

Dude - that's f'n awesome! Traps and back look stellar, and just way more mass all the way around. Extreme props - great work!:headbang:

Thanks for the kind words as always buddy.

big dude, what's your diet like?

Out of respect for my trainer I can't post up the specifics. Approximately 5500 cals though.

Great job bro...even with that being a high point you still look good at the weight

Thanks man, at my height I'll have to eventually hit 300 lbs if I expect to do any damage. It'll happen though.

Cool man... Wish I had this problem. I'll hit 270 when I'm dieting lol. Keep it up you look good.

:confused: You wish you were a hard gainer? That's a terrible problem to have when trying to be the biggest human you possibly can. The only reason I'm lean at this weight is because of the hgh, I don't stay lean genetically, and I'm a hard gainer. The absolute worst combination for bodybuilding... Fuck genetics through, they won't stop me

Out of respect for my trainer I can't post up the specifics. Approximately 5500 cals though.

Thanks man, at my height I'll have to eventually hit 300 lbs if I expect to do any damage. It'll happen though.

:confused: You wish you were a hard gainer? That's a terrible problem to have when trying to be the biggest human you possibly can. The only reason I'm lean at this weight is because of the hgh, I don't stay lean genetically, and I'm a hard gainer. The absolute worst combination for bodybuilding... Fuck genetics through, they won't stop me

Fuck genetics:p

Its the craziest shit bro. It's like when you can gain easily you wish you could lose easily too. Hoping my 5 Hulk DVD's help with this!

I love that last part about genetics. I say it all the time when I train my ass off and then look in the mirror. :D I like that people will try to take their own genetics to the limit and can still look good!

Your looking great! You are constantly progressing. Your hard work shows matey... looking jacked :)

You and Jay are in a race to 300lbs:p

I am on 100mg test per week now and looking forward to blasting big (should have it Wed). I was feeling great but now I feel like crap. I was still eating plenty so seem to be getting fatter and holding more water everyday. My waist is big now. But it just takes a week of tightening up to change that. Jay never come off all gear like me. I am 230 now and fatter than when I was 250 so have a long way to go :eek::D

Ok it's a race :D Jay, me and 9muscle9 and the first to get to 300 pounds. What does the winner get?

Last edited:
I am on 100mg test per week now and looking forward to blasting big (should have it Wed). I was feeling great but now I feel like crap. I was still eating plenty so seem to be getting fatter and holding more water everyday. My waist is big now. But it just takes a week of tightening up to change that. Jay never come off all gear like me. I am 230 now and fatter than when I was 250 so have a long way to go :eek::D

Ok it's a race :D Jay, me and 9muscle9 and the first to get to 300 pounds. What does the winner get?

The losers have to pay for the winners weekly food bill

:(

Bro you don't look like 260 and i mean that in a good way. u don seem to hold to much fat. LOOKING good !!

I am 6,2 and 240 pounds i was 275 but u don't wanna know how much BF i had back then.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear