over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally off Parole! I'm free!!!!

Always someone gotta say some dumb shit and ruin someone's high spirits. You think I was bragging or something? I made the post of what I was In for because someone asked. But actually I was a fuckin scum bag loser piece of shit, now I'm not, and I posted this to share with some bros about how excited I am at my brand new start. Please don't post on my threads if your gonna say stupid shit.

I love you bro calm down...yes you were a useless piece of shit to the community but thanks god that you have changed completely, and admire people like that. one of my good friends is a big time felon

you still are a badass tho I don't know why you got offended lol

I love you bro calm down...yes you were a useless piece of shit to the community but thanks god that you have changed completely, and admire people like that. one of my good friends is a big time felon

you still are a badass tho I don't know why you got offended lol

Sorry bro, I was a little sensitive yesterday, I think it's this oral winni! I went off on my wife for nothing yesterday and her and I rarely fight. :(
I just felt like you were attacking me like I was bragging about being a criminal. I hate everything about my old self but still wouldn't change a thing because today I am a better and wiser person because of it. Again, sorry for lashing out brother.

Cool I thought it was much harder to get a Job.

Depends. I wanted to work for the refinery, but can't because of my felony. I also can't work for the mine because I can't work with explosives till I get this waiver for my firearm rights back.
A lot of companies only check 5 years of criminal history.
The oil rigs is different though. 90% of the guys I work with have done time.
It takes a "different" type of breed to fit in with those guys. Most people go out there and quit within 3-4 days because they can't handle the weather, hard work or they don't have thick enough skin to handle the "drama" that goes on.
If you mixed prison and a soap opera together, and put them all on an oil rig, that explains the work environment almost perfectly, (minus the gay ass sex) Lmfao.
I've been on this forum long enough to know that most of the bros on here would fit in perfectly though! Lol
I love it, wouldn't wanna work anywhere else

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361133107.970690.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361133129.287246.jpg

Here's kind of an example of the type of weather we deal with. It was -55 wind chill when I took these.
Yes that's ice on my glasses and my coveralls. That night sucked. Busted my ass and broke a sweat, then the rest of the night was just slow so I froze my fucking ass off!

Hey bro...the future is yours now. My brother served 5 in a fed lockup. Was released...worked his ass off...i won't name the company he works for, because everyone here would know it, but it is a MAJOR software company. Last year he was this companies number 1 salesperson...WORLDWIDE...we're talking thousands of sales people.

Anything is possible to those who believe...

congrats man, new start again, live well.

Happy new birthday, good luck in your new life bro!

Hey bro...the future is yours now. My brother served 5 in a fed lockup. Was released...worked his ass off...i won't name the company he works for, because everyone here would know it, but it is a MAJOR software company. Last year he was this companies number 1 salesperson...WORLDWIDE...we're talking thousands of sales people.

Anything is possible to those who believe...

That's awesome. It sucks that we can't have more guys getting out of the system and doing something great like this. 2/3 of convicts go back within the first year of being released in my state. Such a waste of life.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131