over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally off Parole! I'm free!!!!

Yes a certificate of relief from disabilities also called an article 22 makes it illegal to hold your record against you for any job,prevent you from having any licenses or permits etc. etc. I'd have to take a look at mine to give more details,just google it. I went to the dept. of Adult supervision and asked for it and several months later a supreme court judge gave it to me.Who qualifies probably varies from state to state but it's definately worth looking into.;)

This is interesting, thanks for the heads up!

I would think, having been convicted.for armed.robbery.. gettin the permission would surprise me... Good luck
And stay out. U have kids. Enjoy life

Yea even if I don't get it I can still hunt with a bow. I actually enjoy that more anyways. Takes more tactic. I don't tree stand hunt either so getting within 40 yards of your game is tough.
I'd still like to have a rifle and a hand gun for home protection for my wife while I'm gone though.

Lol, no I did 6 years in juvenile for aggravated assault, kidnapping and armed robbery, then when I was 18 got another 10 years for armed robbery, served 6 and been out on parole since end of 2008.

I'm glad you chose a different career path, sounds like you sucked at the whole stick up kid thing. :s'ar-wars

Congrats on your freedom!!

Last edited:
Good luck getting your rights back to own a gun. Let me add, dont hold your breath.
Get good with the bow instead.

Congrats on not getting caught up in the system and staying there. Now you are a free man, stay that way for your kids if for no other reason. Enjoy life.

This is interesting, thanks for the heads up!

It's actually an article 23-a here in NY. Got mine in front of me, my scanner is not hooked up,but mine has the box checked off,*Relieve the holder of all disabilities and bars to employment excluding the right to be eligible for public office.You might not need it now but it's good to have,check on your state.

That really is fantastic news. I'm truly happy for you. I don't want to sound like a condescending Dick and how you choose to live your life is completely up to you and I personally love this pursuit. But if you want to stay out of prison maybe a sport that wouldn't have you commiting felony's would be better suited. Be careful friend.

Lol, no I did 6 years in juvenile for aggravated assault, kidnapping and armed robbery, then when I was 18 got another 10 years for armed robbery, served 6 and been out on parole since end of 2008.

hey bro, you are pretty much a badass

You lucky guy. I'm on probation till march of next year, even though I have paid all the fees :(

Congratulations. Just be good and stay out of trouble!

hey bro, you are pretty much a badass

Always someone gotta say some dumb shit and ruin someone's high spirits. You think I was bragging or something? I made the post of what I was In for because someone asked. But actually I was a fuckin scum bag loser piece of shit, now I'm not, and I posted this to share with some bros about how excited I am at my brand new start. Please don't post on my threads if your gonna say stupid shit.

You lucky guy. I'm on probation till march of next year, even though I have paid all the fees :(

Congratulations. Just be good and stay out of trouble!

It'll go by quick. Just keep doin good and next year your a free man!

Congrats bro! I know the feeling. I just got off probation in December. Ive was on probation for over 8 years. Its definitly an amazing feeling man!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear