over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally realized my dream - Opened my own Gym

Hey taz, is the gym in philly? I live in the city and woyld like to check you out

Best of luck with your endeavor. I'm sure that your fallen friend would be proud of what you have accomplished. congratulations :headbang:

taz, I live in the,area. I will have to.hit you up and stop.by man. congrats

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

come by anytime brother! its a great workout. it is very cardio intensive so your HR will be blasting. But there is nothing in the world as much fun as hitting the crap out of the bags!

How did you do your research? Talking to other owners of gyms, stuff like that?

I was very fortunate in my previous career that I was required to travel extensively throughout north america. I was part of the fitness business on the manufacturing side so I basically sat with owners all over the country and was able to pick their brains on everything. my job got my foot in the door with them and i would just take them to dinner and gradually ask them more and more until i learned as much as I felt like i could at the time. admittedly, these were some really amazing, smart, generous people so they were very open with helping me out. i was lucky.

overall i think i saved at least 20k just from the advice i received before i opened. and i built the business using several separate companies to take advantage of various tax breaks and pricing schedules.

the gym is in the burbs of philly, about 35 minutes northeast.

Congratulations. I hope this works out for you and you write a thread on here after 10 years of business :) Owning a gym would be my dream job :)

Very cool. I would love to do this as well and make it a split gym/tanning/supplement store all in one.

Congratulations bro you are living your dream and for doing so a rich man. Ive always wanted to have my own gym as well, good work!

Wow! Very exciting and a hell of an accomplishment there, Taz!!

Congrats to you man!!:)

Congrats Taz...I've run a dozen clubs in Your area over the years...PM Me where You're located I'd love to check You out when I'm back home, thanks

Taz - Awesome

I know exactly what you're feeling - that 24/7 high. When you're not there physically, you're there mentally. That will be a forever.

Owned / operated a club(s) for 22 years, loved every minute.

May do it again, I miss it soooooooo much.

Congratulations, my friend. Dreams do come true. :headbang:

Peace,

Mack

Congratulations!

That is awesome! :cool:

My husband (Everlast) and I are both small business owners, so we can totally relate to how exciting and stressful starting your own business can be. Everlast started his business Aug 1 2001. A month before the terrorist hit. He said that he didn't think they would make it through it. He celebrated his 10th anniversary last August 2011! :)

My business started off in Sept 2008 as part-time / freelance and officially quite my job the following year in June 2009 making it official. It was bitter-sweet. I have a marketing and promotional advertising company, so please let me know if you need any help with your marketing. I can get anything you need imprinted with your logo including t-shirts, water bottles, hats, towels, etc.

Best of luck..... I wish you continued of success!

Amazing accomplishment taz!

Ownership has been and will be as important as ever in the coming 'new' American economy.

Your accomplishment is the American dream manifest. Despite that phrase being 50% patriotic, the operative word is dream.

Thanks so much for sharing. Hard work DOES pay off.

Congrats Taz. Flex and I are going to be in Philly in July for a couple days and are going to need a gym to train at. Please let me know where you're located and we'll be sure to come train there! Very exciting!
And I am very sure your training partner would be very proud!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws