YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally resolved my tren gyno....i think...

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I love tren and what it does for my strength and physique, but everytime i run it i get the worst gyno and have to cut the tren short. glands swell and become painful and nipples get horibly puffy.

i ran a combo of caber and letro at more than sufficient doses to solve the problem, but it didnt work. well after weeks of the caber and letro, i decided to try the "old school" gyno control protocol and run nolva.......and BAM, bye bye gyno.

started running 20mg of nolva eod and within the following day of the first dose my nipples had stopped hurting and already began to reduce in size.

i've always heard that running nolva while on tren was the worst thing to do and could make it worse, but its been a miracle for me.

anyone have similar experienced or care to share their thoughts?

What dosage of tren were you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive run tren-e, tren-a and tren suspension at various doses (at different times, not all together) but most recently it was 37.5mg of tren suspension ed

I love tren and what it does for my strength and physique, but everytime i run it i get the worst gyno and have to cut the tren short. glands swell and become painful and nipples get horibly puffy.

i ran a combo of caber and letro at more than sufficient doses to solve the problem, but it didnt work. well after weeks of the caber and letro, i decided to try the "old school" gyno control protocol and run nolva.......and BAM, bye bye gyno.

started running 20mg of nolva eod and within the following day of the first dose my nipples had stopped hurting and already began to reduce in size.

i've always heard that running nolva while on tren was the worst thing to do and could make it worse, but its been a miracle for me.

anyone have similar experienced or care to share their thoughts?

Where did you get the caber and letro from? Do you know if it was legit?

tore is the only thing that controls prolactin gyno for me.

hummm?

doesnt sound right...not to say its not controling ur currant gyno but the only protocol to get rid of gyno and possibly shrink it for me and anyone ive known is .5ml of caber e3d and 2.5ml of letro ed or ralox/letro same dose. The deal is it will acctualy shrink down the glands almost completely, problem is when you go back on it will come back, as nothing on this earth will make gyno go away other than operation? So i advise start w/ a 2.5ml dose of letro a week or so before you run tren or deca as what ur getting is prolactin related gyno my brother. and i get it too! and after u run the letro be sure and follow up some nolva after for a few 3 wks or so to avoid rebound.

my 2 cc!

doesnt sound right...not to say its not controling ur currant gyno but the only protocol to get rid of gyno and possibly shrink it for me and anyone ive known is .5ml of caber e3d and 2.5ml of letro ed or ralox/letro same dose. The deal is it will acctualy shrink down the glands almost completely, problem is when you go back on it will come back, as nothing on this earth will make gyno go away other than operation? So i advise start w/ a 2.5ml dose of letro a week or so before you run tren or deca as what ur getting is prolactin related gyno my brother. and i get it too! and after u run the letro be sure and follow up some nolva after for a few 3 wks or so to avoid rebound.

my 2 cc!

Working on my own gyno as I lean out and just bumped caber to .5ml eod and 2.5letro and 6 days in I'm almost clear. I'll taper down letro and caber as my tren run ends next week. What do you think of armousine instead of nolva post letro?

^^ The goal is to take the least amount of caber and letro possible to achieve the desired results. I take it "as needed". I might even consider E3D's if possible. Too much letro and the fatigue hits me hard along w/ some joint pain. Too much caber and I get a rebound depression effect.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws