over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

finaplix

Deca19's_gal

Registered
Hey guys i know this sounds stupid but a trainer at teen nats i met told me i could take fina orally is this true and is the gains good . i've always injected but just wanted some feedback on this before i tried it need info asap

thanks

I've heard some people have done that but don't think it is a good idea.

It supposed burns the hell out your mouth and throat. I don't see how swallowing something that is meant to be an implant for a cow is good idea. I think u'd have a greater chance of sides if you ate them.

if it was me, i'd stick to shooting it.

but to answer ur question, yes some people eat it. If i remember correctly though it does not work as good like this either.

i've heard of people making suppositories out of them and shoving the pellets up their heiny holes :eek:

I have seen some trenbelone tabs but there high.
As far as swolling Finaplix-h or squirting your finished finaject
down your throat- I think thats not only going to be useless
but a bad idea.

there are fina tabs out there but I'll stick with injections

i've heard of people making suppositories out of them and shoving the pellets up their heiny holes

ouch....:D

inject the fina...

yea thats what i was thinking i'll just convert it , i got 4,000mgs aka 20 doses of finaplix h so i'll just convert it

Finaplix

A good friend of mine actually crushes up the Fina pellets and SNORTS it!!!:eek:

A thats funny you said that cause I saw someone do that once. I tried to talk them out of it but he wasn't having no part of it. That is just fucking nuts to me.

Ballpark Numbers for "Effectiveness"

Injections - 90%

Topical - 45%

Oral (sublingual) - 5%

Now this is with pellets. Loeffler's oral tren tabs MAY be more effective, but I doubt it.

The only person I knew who used these was a gal - yes, STUPID. She got results but after I warned her of possible sides, she quit.

xcel

I always wondered why someone would take it orally. How can it be effective if it's not 17AA?

For people who say it won't make it to your blood stream taken orally that is incorrect in my book, and here is why. Trenbolone Acetate is the hormone ester in Fina. The hormone and ester in Oral Primo Tabs (can't find the damn drug profiles for chemical name of Primo) is also nothing more than the Acetate ester of the hormone. Now if a major pharm company produces Primo Tabs in the acetate form for oral use then you know some of the hormone will make it into your system. I also believe the Trenbolone molecule is much stronger than the primo molecule so you have even a greater chance of it making it through. Good luck. And to me it works great. Just take 20mg more than what you would inject to make up for some of whats lost in the digestive tract.

sounds good man, i'm gonna start out with 60mgs of finaplix a day and bump up to 100mgs of fina a day at the peak of my cycle , i'm also gonna run 100mgs of prop a day and androl with it

I tried it; I crushed the tabs and put them under my tongue until they were dissolved. It was some years back but so I don't remeber exact details but if it had worked for me I would still be doing it.

I have put dust in mouth, from the crushed powder left over from making injectable. It burned like shit.
And seeing it burned the mouth alot, I dont want to think what a suppository would feel like. :eek:

Re: Ballpark Numbers for "Effectiveness"

xcelbeyond said:
Injections - 90%

Topical - 45%

Oral (sublingual) - 5%

Now this is with pellets. Loeffler's oral tren tabs MAY be more effective, but I doubt it.

The only person I knew who used these was a gal - yes, STUPID. She got results but after I warned her of possible sides, she quit.

xcel

Excel,
Interesting info buddy.
Is this for all ( say D-boll and winni also) or just finaplix?
I know you said ballpark, but Damn 95% and 45% is a big differance.

This was the info that was obtained at the ol' fina board (or as close as I can remember - memory ain't what it used to be - LOL).

It's probably not accurate but gives one an idea of efficacy of different measures.

The discussion at the time was that it would get destroyed in the digestive tract - that's why the sublingual. Gotta remember, there were a ton of "Chemist" types that hung around back in those days.

xcel

why bother with tabs you're already injecting prop so why not just make it into injectable form and see some real results

joeoak said:
why bother with tabs you're already injecting prop so why not just make it into injectable form and see some real results

EXACTLY bro... i never understoond that shit either... you have guys that are (i'm not talking about you specifically Dave, just people on boards in general, mostly newbies which we all know you are not :) ) injecting one or two compounds and looking for a way out of injecting a third..... WTF, you're already sticking yourself a few times a day, why not just another day or two or add another CC the times when you already do??? that act like its the plague or something

i stick myself either 6 or 7 times a week to spread everything out and i have no sides besides bloating (1g Test Enanthate, 600mg EQ, 75mg Picko-Tren EOD)

my skin is great, actually better than its been since i was like 14
no hair falling out
no rage, my girl pisses me off from time to time but i can control it
i pop a clomid EOD for my boys.... little shrinkage but not bad

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member