over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finasteride and Tren

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know finasteride isn't supposed to be used with deca. It finasteride okay to use with tren

Does anyone know chemistry on this?

would finasteride and tren speed up those who are genetic pre disposed to androgenic alopecia

Would like to hear on this as well. By the way to the OP, how long you been using Finasteride, what dosage and hows the results? I think I have seen your posts and questions on many old threads about Finasteride. Curious to know your present condition..

Would like to hear on this as well. By the way to the OP, how long you been using Finasteride, what dosage and hows the results? I think I have seen your posts and questions on many old threads about Finasteride. Curious to know your present condition..

Use in trt maybe once every 2-7 days . Like if I do 70 mgs weekly not often, if I do trt at 140 maybe eod or e3d, etc

maybe even 0.5 sometimes , breaking the 1.25 in half...as research shows small doses work well...

if I use say 400 test a week eod or every day at 1.25 mgs. Ive used every day on test 250 I think

I forgot to write test with tren bc I know finasteride does not block tren's androgenic alopecia effects only tests, just curious if it would make it worse like deca and finasteride more than likely does

ive been playing with it three years . Hair seems to be keeping, full head or hair. thank God

i used fina with test/npp and my hair went buh-bye. so fast that i saw myself in an overhead security cam and thought "who's that bald dude?"
and when i used test/tren with it the hair loss was even faster.
then again tren was the worst on my hair with or w/o fina and test.
if u have mpb, and wanna keep hair, dont use tren. fina may exacerbate the loss but either way yr gonna lose. if i could go back in time i'da never touched it. looked awesome from the neck down tho.
as far as actual facts on this, ive researched the shit out of it and still haven't found the actual answer.

There is no interaction with Finasteride and Tren.

However, that is kind of irrelevant as Fin does nothing to protect your hair from Tren, and if you are prone to MPB it will rip the hair out of your head still.

Only an anti-androgen like RU58841 can protect you from Tren to some extent.

Thank you for sharing Brutus. Scary man, esp the story about seeing yourself in security cam and thinking whos that

Thank you for your great insight and intelligence natrol

yeah a bit scared to use tren...in pre contest like 3 weeks out first show, 5 weeks out second....then well see if I qualify for Jr Nats

I used tren for five weeks last year starting at 50 mgs, it was my first time, and going up to 150 mgs and didnt seem to notice much or any hairloss. I Use nizoral as well , would that help with tren?

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing Brutus. Scary man, esp the story about seeing yourself in security cam and thinking whos that

Thank you for your great insight and intelligence natrol

yeah a bit scared to use tren...in pre contest like 3 weeks out first show, 5 weeks out second....then well see if I qualify for Jr Nats

I used tren for five weeks last year starting at 50 mgs, it was my first time, and going up to 150 mgs and didnt seem to notice much or any hairloss. I Use nizoral as well , would that help with tren?

Nizoral will not protect you from Tren, but it's definitely still good to use regardless.

If you are a serious bodybuilder but also care about your hair then this is how I see it (just my personal opinion and is by no means advice on what to take or not to take).

On-Season, wait until as close as you can possibly get away with (maybe 8 weeks out so you can actually still get a worthwhile benefit out of the drug) and then add in as low of a dose of Tren Ace as possible. Know what your baseline shedding rate is before adding it in so you can assess exactly how you respond to Tren and at what dose.

Get a hair catcher in your shower if you haven't already, it's the best way to gauge shedding.

If you regularly shed lets say on average 20 hairs in the shower, and then you add Tren in and it suddenly jumps to 80, then you know exactly how your body responds to that drug.

You can also use this metric to gauge what your threshold dose is before you start inducing accelerated hair loss.

E.G. I can actually grow thicker hair while on low enough dosages of certain steroids, but once I hit a certain dose my shedding rate increases to a rate that is faster than my hair growth rate, and I start thinning. I either increase my dosages of anti-androgens/anti-dht at this point, or I lower the AAS down to a level where my head isn't losing more hair than it grows.

So, find your Tren threshold, and try to keep your contest preps to a minimum ideally. The fewer times you have to run Tren, Winny, Masteron, etc. the better.

And if you do run DHT derivatives pre-contest (Tren isn't a DHT derivative but it is just as harsh on the hair for some individuals), do not run them longer than is absolutely necessary, and ideally avoid them altogether (obviously not ideal if you are a competitive bodybuilder).

There is always talk about if you are prone to MPB you will lose your hair regardless and if you aren't prone then you won't no matter what drugs you take, but my thought process has changed and I no longer believe that.

40% of men have noticeable hair loss by age 35, 65% by age 60, and 80% by age 80.

What I believe now, is that we all have an individually specific propensity to it, and how quick you get there is based on your predetermined genetics, but also how much supraphysiological androgens you dump into your system (or naturally have).

And then the other factor is how intense of a hair loss prevention protocol you have and how much you can slow down (ideally halt) your progression to that inevitable loss.

It's no coincidence that the Castrati (men who were castrated and have 0 DHT) all had no hair loss in their lives.

And it's not about if you notice hair loss or not, you won't visibly notice hair loss until you've lost 30-50% of your density, and then that's when panic sets in.

That's why you need to actively take note of your baseline off cycle (how many hairs you shed in the shower off of any steroids), and then assess what drugs your body increases its' rate of shedding with, and at what dosage thresholds you can get away with certain drugs.

And ideally, when you do contest preps and shed like a dog, you want the period of time off to be a phase where you are maximizing your hair's growth rate and minimizing your shedding as much as possible to ideally recover any damage you had incurred during your contest prep.

Last edited:
Nizoral will not protect you from Tren, but it's definitely still good to use regardless.

If you are a serious bodybuilder but also care about your hair then this is how I see it (just my personal opinion and is by no means advice on what to take or not to take).

On-Season, wait until as close as you can possibly get away with (maybe 8 weeks out so you can actually still get a worthwhile benefit out of the drug) and then add in as low of a dose of Tren Ace as possible. Know what your baseline shedding rate is before adding it in so you can assess exactly how you respond to Tren and at what dose.

Get a hair catcher in your shower if you haven't already, it's the best way to gauge shedding.

If you regularly shed lets say on average 20 hairs in the shower, and then you add Tren in and it suddenly jumps to 80, then you know exactly how your body responds to that drug.

You can also use this metric to gauge what your threshold dose is before you start inducing accelerated hair loss.

E.G. I can actually grow thicker hair while on low enough dosages of certain steroids, but once I hit a certain dose my shedding rate increases to a rate that is faster than my hair growth rate, and I start thinning. I either increase my dosages of anti-androgens/anti-dht at this point, or I lower the AAS down to a level where my head isn't losing more hair than it grows.

So, find your Tren threshold, and try to keep your contest preps to a minimum ideally. The fewer times you have to run Tren, Winny, Masteron, etc. the better.

And if you do run DHT derivatives pre-contest (Tren isn't a DHT derivative but it is just as harsh on the hair for some individuals), do not run them longer than is absolutely necessary, and ideally avoid them altogether (obviously not ideal if you are a competitive bodybuilder).

There is always talk about if you are prone to MPB you will lose your hair regardless and if you aren't prone then you won't no matter what drugs you take, but my thought process has changed and I no longer believe that.

40% of men have noticeable hair loss by age 35, 65% by age 60, and 80% by age 80.

What I believe now, is that we all have an individually specific propensity to it, and how quick you get there is based on your predetermined genetics, but also how much supraphysiological androgens you dump into your system (or naturally have).

And then the other factor is how intense of a hair loss prevention protocol you have and how much you can slow down (ideally halt) your progression to that inevitable loss.

It's no coincidence that the Castrati (men who were castrated and have 0 DHT) all had no hair loss in their lives.

And it's not about if you notice hair loss or not, you won't visibly notice hair loss until you've lost 30-50% of your density, and then that's when panic sets in.

That's why you need to actively take note of your baseline off cycle (how many hairs you shed in the shower off of any steroids), and then assess what drugs your body increases its' rate of shedding with, and at what dosage thresholds you can get away with certain drugs.

And ideally, when you do contest preps and shed like a dog, you want the period of time off to be a phase where you are maximizing your hair's growth rate and minimizing your shedding as much as possible to ideally recover any damage you had incurred during your contest prep.

well thought out and methodical to keeping your hair. I like your thought process and goal orientation on keeping your hair.

I thought once the hair was gone , say like it happens in pre contest, its gone, and can not recover in the following months?

well thought out and methodical to keeping your hair. I like your thought process and goal orientation on keeping your hair.

I thought once the hair was gone , say like it happens in pre contest, its gone, and can not recover in the following months?

Depends on if it is shedding or an absolute miniaturization of the hair follicles. Obviously the ideal scenario would be to just never administer a supraphysiological amount of androgens at all.

80% of men have noticeable MPB by age 80, and that's even without using any drugs. The only way to keep all of your hair forever would be complete castration.

I've made full recoveries from contest preps where I had very noticeable diffuse thinning. Whether it was a full recovery is tough to say, but it was definitely close.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear