over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

finasteride poor choice

animal71

Banned
Been thinking about my experience with finasteride and the sides I had. At 0.5mgs (never even got to 1mg), I had a problem getting a woody:( and real issues with libido. Who used finasteride and had similar sides? I can't believe guys have to use this stuff, it's just terrible.

Experienced similar...for some guys, it doesn't go back to normal.

Been thinking about my experience with finasteride and the sides I had. At 0.5mgs (never even got to 1mg), I had a problem getting a woody:( and real issues with libido. Who used finasteride and had similar sides? I can't believe guys have to use this stuff, it's just terrible.

blocking DHT in the body is risky. that is our sex hormone!

97 percent of men dont have problems at all.
i'm one of the overwhelming majority who never had problems. nor did any of the other guys i know.
that would suck to have issues. my hair would be totally gone if that woulda been the case.

Can someone elaborate on this a little?

5ar inhibitors disrupt sex hormone biosynthesis pathways that control sexual wellbeing. Some individuals experience neurological fallout from 5ar inhibitors. With some individuals this has lead to permanent displacement of overall sense of wellbeing and sexual dysfunction.

Last edited:
5ar inhibitors disrupt sex hormone biosynthesis pathways that control sexual wellbeing. Some individuals experience neurological fallout from 5ar inhibitors. With some individuals this has lead to permanent displacement of overall sense of wellbeing and sexual dysfunction.

problem is they can cause erectile dysfunction ,ejaculatory dysfunction and decreased libido.Most might be ok but those sides are not something to take lightly.

The side effects on that stuff are horrible. It's not something I would ever personally consider using. Luckily. I am not prone to hit loss or MPB. Even if I was I would do my best to void this stuff. It's just not worth it in my opinion.

I am on the hair loss forums a lot and I see a few guys saying that an anti-e should be taken with fin to prevent sexual side effects. I had side effects with oral fin. I have used a topical fin off and on over the last ten years and never had an issue with it. I don't why it works like that for me since all the research I have read state that drugs goes systemic both ways.

Propecia put my pecker in hibernation for almost 6 months. I only took it for 3 months before I tossed it. Took another 3 months to recover. Will never touch that stuff again.

I have never used it personally but know many who have.
I wouldn't use this myself,,,another drug that can have sides
based on the individual. Poor to non existent erections,,depression
and gyno are pretty common.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws