over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finasteride question...

Newbies
I have been looking at using Finasteride for a long time to help with my MPB. I am 30 y/o and have been loosing my hair since about 20. I am currently mid way thru a 600mg/week cycle of test cyp

My question is will there be any adverse affects using 1mg a day while on the test cyp cycle, with HCG (250iu 2x/week), 1ml aromasin daily, and clomid for PCT?

I know about the possible gyno with Finasteride. I'm curious if the Finasteride combined with HCG will mess me up.

I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Well as you pointed out, the chances of gyno are increased a bit, but that will be under control with the Aromasin.. And when on cycle, some guys say that their strength gains are diminished a little with finasteride, but that's not proven - some guys say that their gains aren't affected at all while on it..

You're not gonna get the full benefit of it tho, already being halfway thru your cycle.. If you're prone to losing hair, it's something you should start well before you start the cycle.. If you've been losing your hair the past 10 years, it's something you should get on, and just stay on indefinitely - not just on cycle..

The success rate with it is very high - something like 90% of men maintain their hair count while they take it.. But the chance of regrowing hair you've already lost is alot lower.. My hairline started receding a few years ago, and I'd say it's pushed back about 1/2".. It's still in its early stages, and someone wouldn't call it a "receding hairline" yet, but I started the finasteride last year, and I plan on sticking with it as long as I care about my hair, which is most likely forever lol.. I haven't noticed any regrowth I don't think - but I will say that there's alot less hair in the drain in the shower, and alot less hairs on my pillowcase - so I'd say it has definitely started working..

I have been looking at using Finasteride for a long time to help with my MPB. I am 30 y/o and have been loosing my hair since about 20. I am currently mid way thru a 600mg/week cycle of test cyp

My question is will there be any adverse affects using 1mg a day while on the test cyp cycle, with HCG (250iu 2x/week), 1ml aromasin daily, and clomid for PCT?

I know about the possible gyno with Finasteride. I'm curious if the Finasteride combined with HCG will mess me up.

I appreciate any help. Thanks.

I suppose finasteride with HCG could elevate estrogen levels. I would keep clomid and tamoxifen on hand.

If I planned on using cyp and was concerned about my hair, I would temporarily switch to dutasteride (Avodart). It inhibits both forms of DHT, whereas finasteride only inhibits one. It could offer more protection. But keep in mind that neither drug is bulletproof and using test with MPB is risky.

Best,
Monte

Last edited:
Thanks guys.. I plan on staying on it indeffintley. I've read about dutasteride on hairlosstalk. They say it's great to use once finasteride stops working.

I know where to get finasteride, but not dutasteride. :(

Thanks for the help guys.

I know where to get finasteride, but not dutasteride.

Finasteride is definitely good enough to start out on, and should halt any hairloss.. I think guys turn to dutasteride after they've been on finasteride for 5-10 years, and the body develops more of a tolerance to it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131