advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finasteride Side Effects. Are They Reversible?

Most people do get better over time who suffer from continuing side effects after cessation of finasteride.

Rigorous clinical trials have shown a side effect incidence of ~5-15% across users.

I have taken it in the past and suffered from no side effects btw.

Thanks to all the experts and smart guys on the board here on pm chiming in on this topic. It is nice to read the discussions between you guys, it helps a lot in my understanding of these compounds.

How long to see results from Finasteride?

So, about an year later after starting this thread and since I could not mentally accept any more hair loss, I started Finasteride 20 days ago. I am now only on TRT (125mg/wk) dose. I started taking 1 mg daily before bed and 20 days later, I am not seeing any result and I feel I have lost a bit more hair since starting it. So, just wanted to ask you guys here how long does it take to see results from Finasteride? Is it common that the hair loss increase a bit in the beginning before it stops?

Last edited:
So, about an year later after starting this thread and since I could not mentally accept any more hair loss, I started Finasteride 20 days ago. I am now only on TRT (125mg/wk) dose. I started taking 1 mg daily before bed and 20 days later, I am not seeing any result and I feel I have lost a bit more hair since starting it. So, just wanted to ask you guys here how long does it take to see results from Finasteride? Is it common that the hair loss increase a bit in the beginning before it stops?

all hair loss drugs make your hair worse before it gets better...that tells you it's working, it starts off by taking your weakest hairs straight into the telogen phase...after a few months of rest they'll come back stronger...you need to give it a good 8 months to a year before you see the culmination of it all but by 4 to 6 months you should be trending forward again.

As with any drug much of its side effects are dose related.. People take too much wanting instant gratification.. Just look at the gear dosages posted by many lol.. Take the lowest possible dose .. If results take a bit longer than so be it.. At least you will not be a sad statistic on a report or study..

I took fin asteroids for about a month and my only side effect was not even being able to feel or get any satisfaction from an orgasm. Same thing happened to my friend. After I ceased use everything went back to normal

Medical Literature on it

Certainly a hose of sides, impotence was the highest risk at 8% in this study. It does say it took 84 weeks of being off it for the semen volume to return to normal, wow.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/proscar.html

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner