over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finasteride to testosterone dose ratio?

You say men not rats, then copy and pasted a whole lot of rat and sheep data, though.
I wanted, quite obviously, you to focus on the human data only.
Btw, the whole point is still that T even at supraphysiological level, does NOT make up for the lack of 5alphaR metabolites in the brain and vascular system (besides dihydrotestosterone, 5alpha-reductase enzyme reduce progesterone to dihydroprogesterone and deoxycorticosterone to dihydrodeoxycorticosterone as you likely know. Subsequent 3alpha-reduction of DHT, DHP and DHDOC lead to other metabolites with specific effects on cerebral activity, among other distinct functions in different organs/ systems.

5mg/ day has zero side effect on my libido or sexual performance I'm doing great there.. Am I just lucky? Good video you found. I'm 52 years old too, and many guys my age not on Finasteride have sexual problems.
A very enlarged prostate can interfere with erectile function, so in your case things may just level out in that regard.

A very enlarged prostate can interfere with erectile function, so in your case things may just level out.
I didn't know that fact, thanks. Any idea what the mechanism is? I think mine has shrunk very slightly in the 6 weeks because my stream is ever so slightly better. I've read in literature that it can take up to 6 months to exert its full effect on shrinking the prostate.

I didn't know that fact, thanks. Any idea what the mechanism is? I think mine has shrunk very slightly in the 6 weeks because my stream is ever so slightly better. I've read in literature that it can take up to 6 months to exert its full effect on shrinking the prostate.
You may find this interesting, worth reading:

I wanted, quite obviously, you to focus on the human data only.
Btw, the whole point is still that T even at supraphysiological level, does NOT make up for the lack of 5alphaR metabolites in the brain and vascular system (besides dihydrotestosterone, 5alpha-reductase enzyme reduce progesterone to dihydroprogesterone and deoxycorticosterone to dihydrodeoxycorticosterone as you likely know. Subsequent 3alpha-reduction of DHT, DHP and DHDOC lead to other metabolites with specific effects on cerebral activity, among other distinct functions in different organs/ systems.
Could you enumerate specifically the vascular system function and/or the specific effects on cerebral activity besides allopregnanolone's modulation of GABA-A-R that I've already mentioned, or any oxytocin activity? Or the distinct functions in organs/systems, aside from either GABA-A receptors or oxytocin? I want to make sure I'm not missing something...

I think they're potently anxiolytic and antidepressant. So they'll make you feel pretty good. I think they're antiandrogenic and negatively inhibit the HPG axis. As long as all those factors are considered and you decide to supplement, more power to you. Just recognize that they're hormones and as such rather blunt instruments for anxiety/antidepressant qualities since they effect so many systems. If you're supplementing within the physiological male range and feel good and all systems are go, hell, I want to hear all about it.

When you say 200mg is that of allop? Or a mix of DHEA/allop?
No that's the top of trt range for some men. Previous PCP told me if I wanted 200 mg a week he would write it, I opted for 150 mg and have since been prescribed that. That was in 2015.

I typically use 70-140 mg, testosterone weekly on testosterone replacement therapy. Like if I'm coming off of a cycle I'll use 140 a week then over then taper down to 70 week. Or some days just use 10 mg and some days use 20.

25 mgs dhea is all that's needed. 10 mgs allpregnelone transdermal. In older males more .no need to overdo any natural hormones when on replacement dose .

5mg/ day has zero side effect on my libido or sexual performance I'm doing great there.. Am I just lucky? Good video you found. I'm 52 years old too, and many guys my age not on Finasteride have sexual problems.
You may experience some a few months in as this seems to be common but if you do just take a day or so out or reduce mgs.

I've been following this channel couple years and looked up this subject last night. They seem to be accurate with good content.

Could you enumerate specifically the vascular system function and/or the specific effects on cerebral activity besides allopregnanolone's modulation of GABA-A-R that I've already mentioned, or any oxytocin activity? Or the distinct functions in organs/systems, aside from either GABA-A receptors or oxytocin? I want to make sure I'm not missing something...
Exempli gratia, the different action of T and DHT on the expression of nitric oxide synthase mRNAs in arteries and Corpora Cavernosa, regulation of cardiovascular function [nitric oxide release, Ca2+ mobilization, vascular apoptosis, hypertrophy, calcification, senescence and reactive oxygen species (ROS) generation].
Ok , at this rate this is easily going to become a 3k pages thread.

No that's the top of trt range for some men. Previous PCP told me if I wanted 200 mg a week he would write it, I opted for 150 mg and have since been prescribed that. That was in 2015.

I typically use 70-140 mg, testosterone weekly on testosterone replacement therapy. Like if I'm coming off of a cycle I'll use 140 a week then over then taper down to 70 week. Or some days just use 10 mg and some days use 20.

25 mgs dhea is all that's needed. 10 mgs allpregnelone transdermal. In older males more .no need to overdo any natural hormones when on replacement dose .
When you do bloodwork, do you get to see serum progesterone and allopregnanolone? If so, what are your levels with the 10mg transdermal?

Does finasteride help with other androgen sides with test? Like oily skin, body hair etc?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear