over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finding Career with felony record

Bullshit, I'm a felon got financial aid while on probation for 3 counts of drug offenses.

The key words I used were "may not" be eligibile, I never stated WAS NOT! However, this was a copy and paste directly from FASFA's own website regarding requirements and criminal records. And I believe it is question #23 should anyone want to look it up?

An option is getting on a drilling rig as a roughneck. ~70k a year working 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Seems that a lot of the guys have served jail/prison time.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

My girlfriends father and I may go into business.

Hes owned a few business and just sold a restaurant.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

My girlfriends father and I may go into business.

Hes owned a few business and just sold a restaurant.

What type of business are you gonna get into bro????

What type of business are you gonna get into bro????

Looking to buy an office building then set it up to rent out desks/office space. Aiming at IT guys and ppl who work from home, but get bored or want to be around other professionals in a relaxed atmosphere, that isnt a strict office environment. Plus its a good way for those who work from home to get out and network.

Ive read about a few businesses that are doing this and its huge in San Francisco and Chicago. Areas with a younger hipper crowd who mostly work with computers and the like.

Easy money, low overhead. Pay for a strong wifi. Put up a few desks and chairs. Break room items. Thats it.
Clients will use their own laptops and such.

We have our sights on a building around downtown Philly. Which will be a hotspot for young up and coming programmers, writers, bloggers, etc.

looks like things are working out good for you

How much you gonna charge per desk?

Not sure where you live. In CA they can no longer ask this question on the application or interview. They can however hire someone to check which most places wont do unless it is a sensitive job.

Looking to buy an office building then set it up to rent out desks/office space. Aiming at IT guys and ppl who work from home, but get bored or want to be around other professionals in a relaxed atmosphere, that isnt a strict office environment. Plus its a good way for those who work from home to get out and network.

Ive read about a few businesses that are doing this and its huge in San Francisco and Chicago. Areas with a younger hipper crowd who mostly work with computers and the like.

Easy money, low overhead. Pay for a strong wifi. Put up a few desks and chairs. Break room items. Thats it.

We have our sights on a building around downtown Philly. Which will be a hotspot for young up and coming programmers, writers, bloggers, etc.

Nice! you have Comcast headquarters in Philly.. it already is a hotspot :)

Bro, how are you coming along with this so far?

An option is getting on a drilling rig as a roughneck. ~70k a year working 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Seems that a lot of the guys have served jail/prison time.

Yes but with no experience in the oil field? Im willing to relocate (preferably to texas, but id go basically anywhere) if I could line up a job there.

Are these felonies you guys have AS related?

in california if you have a SALES charge you cannot get money for school. 100% this is my experience.

Also if you are currently receiving unemployment or have received unemployment withing the last 2 years you are eligible for funding through some schools...

You really need to check with a financial aid adviser they have all the info and are willing to help...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131