over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finding Career with felony record

Construction road work in PA. is like $30 plus an hr and they don't give a fuck about records. Most of the people I work with are felons including myself. I made $75K last year working on the interstates

That's what I currently do is traffic control for a company that does bridge and overhead sign inspections. It's almost 44 and hour usually but we have contracts everywhere and only in two cities is it rate the rest is like 15 an hr. I'm closest to those two cities but at times i'll get stuck for a few days or a week in a city that's not rate and collect my 15 an hr plus per diem for your food and rooms are paid for. I want a job where i'm not away from home for a week at a time on occasion. I have an elderly grandmother and two dogs plus a house to maintain, I've got to figure it out asap. I'm hoping I can find something different before I go back to work, right now i'm laid off and on unemployment until mid April.

That's what I currently do is traffic control for a company that does bridge and overhead sign inspections. It's almost 44 and hour usually but we have contracts everywhere and only in two cities is it rate the rest is like 15 an hr. I'm closest to those two cities but at times i'll get stuck for a few days or a week in a city that's not rate and collect my 15 an hr plus per diem for your food and rooms are paid for. I want a job where i'm not away from home for a week at a time on occasion. I have an elderly grandmother and two dogs plus a house to maintain, I've got to figure it out asap. I'm hoping I can find something different before I go back to work, right now i'm laid off and on unemployment until mid April.

That's what I am is a traffic control supervisor mostly plus I do cable barrier and guardrail systems also all over the eastern United States. I travel a lot also. I've been living out of motel rooms since 2006. Wages vary from state to state and it is hard on the family life but its all that I know.

State and Federal-big difference

I've never had to deal with state felonies, but from what I've seen friends deal with, they are a headache and a half.

Federal crimes however, get swept under the rug of virtually all reporting agencies. Why this is, I don't know. But I've run a dozen background checks on myself and nothing ever comes up despite experience time in that field. All my bros report the same.
Be honest with a realtor, and you'll be lucky to still get the place . If you do, you'll be paying 2-3x the normal deposit. I was honest the first time. Then ran a background check and saw that nothing federal came up. So I started saying Of course I haven't.

And I've been treated as such ever since. Again, I've only seen this with
Federal. State and it pops up everywhere.

I've never had to deal with state felonies, but from what I've seen friends deal with, they are a headache and a half.

Federal crimes however, get swept under the rug of virtually all reporting agencies. Why this is, I don't know. But I've run a dozen background checks on myself and nothing ever comes up despite experience time in that field. All my bros report the same.
Be honest with a realtor, and you'll be lucky to still get the place . If you do, you'll be paying 2-3x the normal deposit. I was honest the first time. Then ran a background check and saw that nothing federal came up. So I started saying Of course I haven't.

And I've been treated as such ever since. Again, I've only seen this with
Federal. State and it pops up everywhere.

Most employers when running a background only look for state. It costs the employers more to run a full background check. (FED) This is probably why most employers only go back like 6-7 years for state.

true,very true....but if you put aside even 20 a week in two months you have enough for a sole pro and insurance. depending on trade, the overhead can be a burden, my buddy spent 300 for a good jack,jumb box, gas cans and a lockout kit...600 total for a working business, took 4 months to save, 1 week to make back. he owes no one! the business im starting, will cost about 300 total...OP might know how to get auto parts cheap,then sell on ebay.

there are grants and such if you need money to start a business, might be a grant for felony convicted trying to start buisness....women get grants, put wife down as partner.
I noticed in an old post you know a lot about starting businesses with little capital. What was the new business you were starting with your wife? Where do I find the grants you spoke of? Any tips you could through my way would be great. No felonies btw.

Yeah alot of the guys i met were locked into being locked up -doing life a dime at a time. My celly got me a job on his rig and 1I month later he violated and was rolled up again. I dont do drugs or drink my life is work family and gym. If you ever want to try out the oilfield let me know. I am the toolpusher on my rig- we have the best safety record in the company and several of the fastest holes within the company. I am actually working on my degree in petroleum engineering right now and i am up for a promotion to drilling superintendent if all goes as planned not bad for a Con.
How do you go about getting a job on an oil field?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws