over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finding the early info before Big Beyond Belief

alphaomega

Newbies
Hey guys,

I've seen some of you trying to locate the Bulgarian Burst program (Serious Growth II) and some of Leo's newsletters.

I have found a link to download them, but I'm an idiot with technology. Would it be alright to post the link here and see if someone can figure out how to open these documents.

I want to ask first because once again, I'm a tech idiot.

AO

Here is what is offered...

Optimum Training Systems - Power Burst - Serious Growth Newsletters

Optimum Training Systems - Advanced Training - Vol. 1 - Disc 1.mpg 1,665 MB
Optimum Training Systems - Advanced Training - Vol. 1 - Disc 2.mpg 1,387 MB
Optimum Training Systems - Power Burst Manual.pdf 6 MB
Optimum Training Systems - Serious Growth - Maximum Muscle In Minimum Time - Power Burst 003.pdf 6 MB
Optimum Training Systems - Serious Growth Newsletter - Power Burst 004.pdf 10 MB
Optimum Training Systems - Serious Growth Newsletter - Power Burst 1.pdf 2 MB

I'd like to check that out what's the Link... Post it or p.m it to me bro thx!!!!

Optimum Training Systems - Power Burst - Serious Growth Newsletters

Optimum Training Systems - Advanced Training - Vol. 1 - Disc 1.mpg 1,665 MB
Optimum Training Systems - Advanced Training - Vol. 1 - Disc 2.mpg 1,387 MB
Optimum Training Systems - Power Burst Manual.pdf 6 MB
Optimum Training Systems - Serious Growth - Maximum Muscle In Minimum Time - Power Burst 003.pdf 6 MB
Optimum Training Systems - Serious Growth Newsletter - Power Burst 004.pdf 10 MB
Optimum Training Systems - Serious Growth Newsletter - Power Burst 1.pdf 2 MB

yeah bro where'd you find it and I'll do the work for you and send it to you and everybody else who's interested.

Great find!

I had all of them, but I only have the original and the one w/ Platz and Costa around now. I believe it was Bulgarian Burst Training, Serious Growth, Big Beyond Belief, and then another one that came out after that, forgeet the name though. I remember they had supplements, and newsletters as well. One newslwtter was 10 lbs of muscle in 15 days or something like that w/ hyper phases listed. Oh yeah the ANABOLIC DIET AS WELL.

I had all of them, but I only have the original and the one w/ Platz and Costa around now. I believe it was Bulgarian Burst Training, Serious Growth, Big Beyond Belief, and then another one that came out after that, forgeet the name though. I remember they had supplements, and newsletters as well. One newslwtter was 10 lbs of muscle in 15 days or something like that w/ hyper phases listed. Oh yeah the ANABOLIC DIET AS WELL.

Titan Training. It will destroy your will to live. I'm not kidding. You will either get very big and very strong or you'll be saying "Charles Darwin, what are you doing here?". There is no in between with Titan Training.

If you want to try it I have it in pdf and paperback. PM me.

Last edited:
yeah bro where'd you find it and I'll do the work for you and send it to you and everybody else who's interested.

Great find!

Im definately interested. Thanks

Interested in all the above.

Titan Training Manual was the latest version. Came out in about 2000

Went through the download process and ended up with a slew of malware warnings from Comodo. I'll pass on this one, better off looking someplace else that's a bit more reliable. Got good reviews from users though. Doesn't make sense.

**broken link removed**

downloading off this site right now via Utorrent

I'll let you know how it goes

Last edited:
It's looking pretty good right now

total download is 3GB and it should be done in a half hour

Last edited:
Alright everything looks good

alphaomega your first bro

thanks again for finding these, I lost all of my newsletters about ten years ago

I can either tell you how to download it yourself or I can send you the pdf files thru email just PM me

the video you would have to download cuz I don't know how to send videos thru the email

Alright everything looks good

alphaomega your first bro

thanks again for finding these, I lost all of my newsletters about ten years ago

I can either tell you how to download it yourself or I can send you the pdf files thru email just PM me

the video you would have to download cuz I don't know how to send videos thru the email

awesome, i'm dl'ing it now. Hopefully it can clear up some questions I have about BBB, I'd really like to start it

Is this awesome or what?!

KP, maybe if it isn't too involved you could post up a tutorial/how-to on downloading it for all to follow..

Either way, I've sent the PM with a yahoo address.

Thanks, man!

awesome, i'm dl'ing it now. Hopefully it can clear up some questions I have about BBB, I'd really like to start it

They pretty much incorporated everything they had previously created or info they divulged into Big Beyond Belief. Most of it is redundant or improved upon.

What questions do you have about BBB? I'll tell you this, before you start the BBB program you should finish 6-8 weeks on the pre-conditioning routine.

alphaomega- sending the newsletters to you right now buddy

Last edited:
Got'em

Thanks so much KingPeon.

I'm enjoying reading these again. It takes me back to being 19 years old again. :D

Thanks so much KingPeon.

I'm enjoying reading these again. It takes me back to being 19 years old again. :D

Oh yeah, me too man

37 now and the first time I saw the Optimum Training Systems ad with Phil in his prime hitting a side chest shotin FLEX magazine it hit me like a sledgehammer. There seemed to be something very different about these guys and their philosophy on training. I had no idea what I was in for.

Haven't looked back ever since.

to get the torrent just download Utorrent and install on your computer Download - µTorrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client

then go to the site **broken link removed**

and hit the "download torrent" button located at 3 o'clock on your screen

Utorrent will handle it from there

So i was reading thru the serious growth 111 Bigbeyondbelief i found and downloaded....maybe i missed it but regarding the 4 day split..

Is it workout 4 days in a row(m-tue-wed-thur)..and take fri-sun off ? Or did i miss something? I understand the 6 day split seems to go thru the week...but wouldnt the 4 day if ran mon-thursday...and rest for the remainder of the week undermind the frequency of the program??

Maybe im just overthinking it...or i missed something???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131