over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fingers numb tingly

mphbclipse

Registered
Hey guys question I'm simply taking about 750 milligrams of Sustanon weekly, about 40 milligrams of dbol daily maybe for about 6 weeks now, & I find that as I'm driving down the road I fingers start to tingle at random times as well throughout the day what could that be from?

You put on a lot of size so far? Maybe all the extra weight and water and strength and you are causing some nerve issues some where? Just a wild guess.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I get the numb sensation in my thumbs and hands when I add dbol or drol. Not sure what causes it but it doesn't affect lifting and it goes away when oral is dropped. Good luck.

I get the numb sensation in my thumbs and hands when I add dbol or drol. Not sure what causes it but it doesn't affect lifting and it goes away when oral is dropped. Good luck.

I agree. With dbol i get the same tingle. Not sure if its the extra water weight, fullness or what. Its almost like the tingle you get during a bicep pump. I feel really full in the muscle bellies when im using dbol regardless. Extra blood volume in there for sure.

It could be the pump.. That's just a guess but it happens to me often actually from my hands to my elbow.

Dbol will put a lot of water on you. My left foot swelled up once and i could feel the water slushing around in there. It was pink Thais.

It is probley caused from the water causing a little cts.

If it mostly happens when driving, your scalenes are too tight. You should do Adson's test to find out. see you tube for trigger point work. Those muscles squeeze on the subclavian to brachial arteries to the radial pulse, creating tingling.

I second it may be the added size. Whenever I go above a certain weight my hands and fingers tingle especially at night or early morning.

I experienced the same thing a few days ago, and I am on a 200 mg test-E / week only, no oral.

I was driving to walmart when the tingling started, and when I was walking through the store my right hand would go numb for a few seconds at a time.

So I put my left hand and my right hand next to each other on the counter, and my right hand was more white than my left. I think it was receiving less blood.

The tingling and numbness went away after about five minutes, and the color returned to normal.

I was more stressed and agitated than normal that day, and may have caused my blood pressure to rise.

Maybe its a blood pressure thing? I really have no idea.

some supps are

Alpha liproc acid
b-1
b-6
b-12
Cholines
Phosphitadal serine(sp)
fish oil
Curcumin

These should help protect nerves even if it is just from water weight/compression.

I experienced the same thing a few days ago, and I am on a 200 mg test-E / week only, no oral.

I was driving to walmart when the tingling started, and when I was walking through the store my right hand would go numb for a few seconds at a time.

So I put my left hand and my right hand next to each other on the counter, and my right hand was more white than my left. I think it was receiving less blood.

The tingling and numbness went away after about five minutes, and the color returned to normal.

I was more stressed and agitated than normal that day, and may have caused my blood pressure to rise.

Maybe its a blood pressure thing? I really have no idea.

You have tight scalene syndrome on that side. Get them rubbed out.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws