YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Firefighter *fired* for competing in a bbing contest?

What if he's been bodybuilding for many years and then recently hurt his back (unwitnessed injury) just a few weeks before the show? He told his employers that he got hurt and can't perform his job, which is true. Gets put on paid leave for a while. During this time, he continues his diet and performs his cardio for the last couple weeks until the show. He also lifts light weights the last week or two before the show, which most guys do as they become depleted and weak.

I really don't see what is wrong with doing this? Has no one thought of this??

He got what he deserved. He told them that it hurts to stand, hurts to sit, can't climb stairs, fine, they gave him his disability claim. Then they catch wind of this show and say, just like the rest of us, 'Hey, if you can do that show you can work, so come back to work', they gave him a chance and he refused to come back, f#ck him.

I know a ton of lazy asses who worked for the county and state collecting
annual checks for so called injury on the job cases. The pisser is county
and state and worst of all goverment would rather pay them then spend
the time investigating these cases, after all money doesn't come out of
there pockets taxpayers pay it ........oh and that would be work for them.

P.S. Fire department forgot one thing, charge his ass for fraud.

Last edited:
Its not the Fire Dept that has to charge him with fraud. Its the Insurance Company that has to file the charges. I'm pretty sure they will file fraud charges and make him payback all the money they paid him. Unless he has a REAL good atty. Some juries can be made to believe anything.

Its not the Fire Dept that has to charge him with fraud. Its the Insurance Company that has to file the charges. I'm pretty sure they will file fraud charges and make him payback all the money they paid him. Unless he has a REAL good atty. Some juries can be made to believe anything.

your right. Money was payed out by the insurance comp.

This is one reason why insurance rates are so damn high to the point
where I can't afford it. because of this bullshit.

Kaiser I'm with you my friend, He got caught guys, plain and simple. He will be extremely lucky if they do not go after him to pay them back. What part of fraud or scam do you guys not understand?????

You cannot claim a back injury and prep for a BBing show!!!! Especially what he was claiming. can't sit, can't stand, can't lift!!!! 30lbs, 20lbs, 10lbs. I have had a real back injury that I got treatment for a while back, you can't do shit........hell even that was painful!!

He got what he deserved. He told them that it hurts to stand, hurts to sit, can't climb stairs, fine, they gave him his disability claim. Then they catch wind of this show and say, just like the rest of us, 'Hey, if you can do that show you can work, so come back to work', they gave him a chance and he refused to come back, f#ck him.

just got a glimpse of article posted because it was new and looked interesting. I didn't even catch part. I originally thought he was fired due to AAS :p .

looks like here is an update to the story:
**broken link removed**

He did get caught but I always root for the bad guys whenever the gov gets screwed.

And that's just plain stupidity. Who do you think pays for it all? Yeah, it's only pennies out of your pocket, but in a whole, the funds can be subsantial. Imagine if they caught everyone who did this. Your taxes would drop substantially. Do you like paying people for nothing, and because they are scam artists? Not me.

And that's just plain stupidity. Who do you think pays for it all? Yeah, it's only pennies out of your pocket, but in a whole, the funds can be subsantial. Imagine if they caught everyone who did this. Your taxes would drop substantially. Do you like paying people for nothing, and because they are scam artists? Not me.

Yah you got a point. Im just on a little anti-gov phase. In fact, getting an anarchy tat soon. I just hate everything our gov stands for.

looks like here is an update to the story:
**broken link removed**

Love it. 2 days. Sounds like the Fire Dept. is tired of his BS

Love it. 2 days. Sounds like the Fire Dept. is tired of his BS

LMAO, 2 days RE: that dude is screwed....... but sadly, he will find a doc to write him as disabled, happens all the time.

Then the insurance carrier will get an IME (Independent Medical Exam) to do a review and find him 'Abled".

He will get a lawyer and fight it saying "I was having a good day when I worked out and when I competed".

It will go to litigation and after expending tens of thousands of dollars, the insurance company will finally recoup a small portion of what they paid out.

Wish my people in Boston could handle the med. eval.!

You cab always tell the guys that have run their own businesses, it makes you see things from an entirely different perspective. I have fought off so many deadbeat jackasses workmens comp claims and unemployment claims its ridiculous. Its always the sorry asses that somehow end up being "victims" and the rest of us are paying for it.

You cab always tell the guys that have run their own businesses, it makes you see things from an entirely different perspective. I have fought off so many deadbeat jackasses workmens comp claims and unemployment claims its ridiculous. Its always the sorry asses that somehow end up being "victims" and the rest of us are paying for it.

Very true. Being self employed, when I read these stories, I immediately think "another deadbeat wanting something for nothing". I get sick of that shit. Be a man and work for what you have. Don't these people have any pride in themselves?

LMAO, 2 days RE: that dude is screwed....... but sadly, he will find a doc to write him as disabled, happens all the time.

Then the insurance carrier will get an IME (Independent Medical Exam) to do a review and find him 'Abled".

He will get a lawyer and fight it saying "I was having a good day when I worked out and when I competed".

It will go to litigation and after expending tens of thousands of dollars, the insurance company will finally recoup a small portion of what they paid out.

Wish my people in Boston could handle the med. eval.!

sad part... I think you are right...

Very true. Being self employed, when I read these stories, I immediately think "another deadbeat wanting something for nothing". I get sick of that shit. Be a man and work for what you have. Don't these people have any pride in themselves?

I agree Brick!

I am in the managed care industry and hear these stories all the time. Sadly it happens far too much. Plus it doesn't just effect one employer or just the one claimant. It causes premiums to go up, companies to close, the list goes on and on. But even more, think of it this way .......

We handle a lot of catastrophic cases as well as regular injuries.

The claims manager for the insurance company has to handle this tools bogus case, filing reports, claims, benefits, attorney briefs, etc. Right beside their desk is another case ...... a 20 year old kid that worked at a machine shop, set the press on a double punch, slipped and now is a double amputee. (just one example of the many cases we see on a weekly basis). Takes away the attention on someone who is truly disabled. And this poor kid is now a psych claim, at first all he could talk about was going back to work, not connecting he had lost both his arms ... shock like that can last a long time and it is almost like they are dreaming they are ok. Then reality sets in, and their whole world has changed.

It is something I have gotten use to hearing, but still it amazes me the lack of character on the people who 'claim' to be disabled.

Last edited:
Very good point Hottt. That's the thing, people don't realize that we ALL PAY for this crap. Higher insurance premiums, taxes, etc.

And don't start me on the lazy perfectly healthy widdle-waddle fat asses that park in handicapped spaces :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws