over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Firestick a waste?!

also... forget the firestick.. go to walmart and buy their $70 mi-box. its an
android box that allows you to install kodi from the play store.
and from there kodi will stay updated.
at the end of the day streaming from these various cloud lockers sucks balls.
download your content from a usenet server, and store locally.

if you are dead set on Kodi there is a thing you can add to it that will update your firestick . It makes it so you dont have to uninstall it and reinstall it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_QM2zaUwac"]How To Update Kodi on Fire TV or Stick - YouTube[/ame]

you need to download and IP blocker on you're fire stick the cable copies are monitoring your IP address and they are slowing down your internet when you use kodi

you need to download and IP blocker on you're fire stick the cable copies are monitoring your IP address and they are slowing down your internet when you use kodi

Ding ding. They are throttling speeds based on your usage. This is also true with netflix

Ding ding. They are throttling speeds based on your usage. This is also true with netflix

F this streaming from cloud storage... Get a usenet account, download your content and watch high quality content without the buffering and funky kodi addons maintained by some clown in his mom's basement.

Usenet + Kodi(or some multimedia viewing application, VLC, etc) = WIN

F this streaming from cloud storage... Get a usenet account, download your content and watch high quality content without the buffering and funky kodi addons maintained by some clown in his mom's basement.

Usenet + Kodi(or some multimedia viewing application, VLC, etc) = WIN

I went to usenet but it's pretty basic. Can you walk through these steps?

1. look up a usenet provider coupon code on reddit
reddit is a good source for tips and tricks as well.

2. download sabnzd.. configure sabnzb to use your usenet providers news servers.. also plug in your user/pass.

3. go to any usenet indexer... you may need to find one on reddit.

4. select content from usenet indexer and sabnzb will download accordingly.

5. with content downloaded to your local device, point your media application to th content directory.. or publish your local content to your home network using a uPNP server.. minidlna comes to mind..

the initial process is a bit involved... but once you have the system down, it is MUCH more reliable than fucking with some funky, klunky kodi add on.. built by some kid as a side STEM project... then when the add-on is no longer maintained you are left scrambling to blogs and you tube on how to 'fix' the addon.

A DLNA/uPNP server plus kodi as a DLNA client or VLC as DLNA client WILL ALWAYS WORK.

fuck all that chasing down your kodi plugin whenever it stops working
or if your movie links stop working... fuck that..

learn how to navigate and take advantage of usenet.

one my 100mbps internet connection i can download a 10G blue-ray movie in less than 15mins from my usenet server.
once the movie is downloaded, i can watch it on my kodi box or any DLNA capable device on my home network... without buffering and without the shit suddenly crashing/starting over.. i have watched movies off clour storage sites using kodi addons(exodus)... and it takes forever to find a working link... and at times the stream will stop mid-movie.. fuck that...
instead of fucking around looking for a working link.. spend that time downloading the movie from your usenet provider... come back and watch the movie without buffering and stalls..

Last edited:

2. download sabnzd.. configure sabnzb to use your usenet providers news servers.. also plug in your user/pass.

5. with content downloaded to your local device, point your media application to th content directory.. or publish your local content to your home network using a uPNP server.. minidlna comes to mind..

the initial process is a bit involved... but once you have the system down, it is MUCH more reliable than fucking with some funky, klunky kodi add on.. built by some kid as a side STEM project... then when the add-on is no longer maintained you are left scrambling to blogs and you tube on how to 'fix' the addon.

A DLNA/uPNP server plus kodi as a DLNA client or VLC as DLNA client WILL ALWAYS WORK.

one my 100mbps internet connection i can download a 10G blue-ray movie in less than 15mins from my usenet server.
once the movie is downloaded, i can watch it on my kodi box or any DLNA capable device on my home network... without buffering and without the shit suddenly crashing/starting over.. i have watched movies off clour storage sites using kodi addons(exodus)... and it takes forever to find a working link... and at times the stream will stop mid-movie.. fuck that...
instead of fucking around looking for a working link.. spend that time downloading the movie from your usenet provider... come back and watch the movie without buffering and stalls..

So sign up for usenet which gives me access to databases/links where I can download movies and tv shows. Then use sabnzd to download it. Once it's downloaded connect my kodi to my usenet? I wish there was a video describing this process.

What do you use for storing the downloaded content? Do you have a regular computer setup as a file server or do you use a storage device with networking like a sans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you use for storing the downloaded content? Do you have a regular computer setup as a file server or do you use a storage device with networking like a sans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

central machine located in the network closet.
sabznd runs on this machine as well as DLNA server(mini-dlna)
from my phone or laptop, i select content i want, and tell
sabnzd to pull down the content.
once download is complete, i can go to any TV or connected device in the house
and stream the just download video/music/whatever.

dealing with sub-par kodi streaming add-ons is a waste of time, and lackluster user experience.
those in the htpc community dont mess with shitty encodes found in the kodi add-on ecosystem.
everyone uses usenet to pull content...

but if you are OK with wading through 1000s of links, only to find a shitty encode of movie/video, then use the kodi add-ons.

for me, i prefer to download high quality content first.. then use kodi or VLC to playback that content from my local file server. i simply tell kodi or VLC where to find the content(one time operation), and plyback is immedite and free of buffering.

I use Kodi player with no issues...if not that I connecy my laptop to my tv via hdmi and just use m4ufree.info. has everything and more as far as shows and movies....no live tv though...for live tv I use Mobdro on my firestick.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Shelflife is on some other sh**!!
Do some pushups.

My android box is able to stream 200 mbps. I have at&t fiber. No buffering issues when I watch 4k movies with 5.1 surround with hmdi flowthrough output with H264 and H265 hdr.

So i have a usenet server through frugal and then i downloaded SABnzd - which newsgroup should i use for downloading? I was reading that you have to pay for some of the news groups as well? Can you please provide more detail on this last section thank you sir!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear