over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Firestick a waste?!

method2madness

Registered
I just installed the Covenant Add on for my firestick and it's not providing me any better service than the unsupported exodus add-on. Anyone out there can help me with this?

My firestick was great at the beginning, now I have all these buffering issues. Let me know if you find a solution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget about kodi its garbage the new thing is terrarium tv... you tube it and install it.. work great and you wont be dissapointed😊

Fire Stick is Garbagio!! The problem is Kodi keeps getting updated with the latest and greatest to be used on more up to date android versions 7 and up. Fire Stick is still using version 5.something, which is real old.

Kodi has outgrown fire stick so you need to buy an adroid tv box from amazon or China. They either come with more up to date version of the android OS or they allow you to put the more up to date version of android on the device. Then kodi will work like a beast. I have an adroid tv box that I use to stream 4k videos with no issues on my wifi.

Covenant is great but you need some real debrid links which get you HD and 5.1 movies. But they charge something like 15 bucks for 6 months get stream those links.

love the KODI

i used to have a firestick too... until it started freezing up on me. i tossed that pos and did some digging on amazon and found a box called Skystream. It was built for Kodi... better processors and more memory than the stick. and what i like best is that it has an updater app built in... just run that every so often and all the software stays up to date and running great! check it out!

Fire Stick is Garbagio!! The problem is Kodi keeps getting updated with the latest and greatest to be used on more up to date android versions 7 and up. Fire Stick is still using version 5.something, which is real old.

Kodi has outgrown fire stick so you need to buy an adroid tv box from amazon or China. They either come with more up to date version of the android OS or they allow you to put the more up to date version of android on the device. Then kodi will work like a beast. I have an adroid tv box that I use to stream 4k videos with no issues on my wifi.

Covenant is great but you need some real debrid links which get you HD and 5.1 movies. But they charge something like 15 bucks for 6 months get stream those links.

Will definitely look into this Android TV box, is there any specific model?

Will definitely look into this Android TV box, is there any specific model?

I hate to tell you this but there are a million different Android TV boxes out there. And most of them are themselves garbage because they come from China without any real support. I spent about two weeks doing research before I decided on which one I wanted to buy. I would suggest you do the same over at koditv. Even the crappiest one perform better than Android fire stick and Fire TV. Fire TV is also an Android box but it uses the same old firmware as and fire stick. Whatever you do just be ready to consider yourself a bodybuilder/ nerd after you learn about what all the tech people are doing. if you send me a PM I will send you a link to the Kodi site where you can check out the recommended hardware.

Forget about kodi its garbage the new thing is terrarium tv... you tube it and install it.. work great and you wont be dissapointed😊

this and with the brand new update it doesn't even need a codex. Simple to install.

I hate to tell you this but there are a million different Android TV boxes out there. And most of them are themselves garbage because they come from China without any real support. I spent about two weeks doing research before I decided on which one I wanted to buy. I would suggest you do the same over at koditv. Even the crappiest one perform better than Android fire stick and Fire TV. Fire TV is also an Android box but it uses the same old firmware as and fire stick. Whatever you do just be ready to consider yourself a bodybuilder/ nerd after you learn about what all the tech people are doing. if you send me a PM I will send you a link to the Kodi site where you can check out the recommended hardware.

Which one did you buy?

I purchased the khadas vim 2 for a hundred dollars. Most other brands are 50 - $60 or less on amazon.

I would just make sure kodi is fully updated but as the other guy said terrarium is much better.

Guys im running terrarium tv on firstick with no issues you dont need to buy a better box...trust me download terrarium on to a $30 firestick and you will see😊

So I downloaded terrarium the only thing I'm noticing is it's extremely slow loading any sort of images or playback/buffering. Mind you I'm on 300mbps internet (second fastest to gigabit)

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'll look in to all of this.

kodi with kodi addons installed on any device is GARBAGE!!

1. purchase an all you can eat usenet account - $5-$7 per month
2. download quality bitrate titles to a central storage device in your home network or download directly to your kodi device.
3. have kodi read from network storage or locally connected storage

having kodi stream from cloud storage accounts is garbage, in terms of quality
and reliability.

Last edited:
also... forget the firestick.. go to walmart and buy their $70 mi-box. its an
android box that allows you to install kodi from the play store.
and from there kodi will stay updated.
at the end of the day streaming from these various cloud lockers sucks balls.
download your content from a usenet server, and store locally.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member