over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Firestick

method2madness

Registered
Which is the best Amazon Firestick to buy for the purposes of "jailbreaking"? Opinions?

In for answers

Bought mine pre jail broken off Facebook marketplace.

Fckin love the thing. I couldn't get the last UFC fights to work for some reason though. Didn't miss much so thats nice.

10/10 recommend. IDK which one i have i just know they're the shit. Look on craigs, 5 miles, fb and just pre buy one.

This is something I need to research more...

So the jailbroken ones get regular cable channels And ppv shit? As in, a complete replacement from paying a cable bill? Cable bill is outrageous, would be nice to get rid of that every month.

I did it myself and installed Kodi myself. I get all UFC, PPV cable, movies etc etc. It is very easy to do it yourself. I followed this guys method and it worked like a charm. After I installed Kodi I installed the Ares Wizard and from there you get a full build that has everything you will ever need.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quvP52F5LVU"]Jailbreak the Amazon Fire TV stick ! Easiest and fastest method! (Install Kodi) - YouTube[/ame]

Buy one on Amazon and easily install Kodi from watching YouTube videos. Super easy. Or buy one on ebay already installed.

+1 for eBay - best money I ever spent and no hassle. Just plug in and go. There are guys selling them with thousands of positive reviews you can't go wrong.

Nice. So you get all cable channels? Espn, foxnews etc.?

The thing is similar to Netflix. Kind of. There is a way to look up specific shows and also a way to look up channels. It's not perfect but it works decent. The more recent a show the harder it is to find a good version of the show or movie to watch.

The fire stick works well but there are other systems that allow live shows too.

The fire stick is like a system or computer but the program itself that allows you to do the free tv/ movie stuff is called Kodi.

Thanks for all the input guys. I'm not very tech savvy so I'm going to buy one from amazon and have a buddy of mine who's got one of these things do it for me. :headbang:

Thanks for all the input guys. I'm not very tech savvy so I'm going to buy one from amazon and have a buddy of mine who's got one of these things do it for me. :headbang:

Learning from YouTube how to install add ons for kodi is pretty simple. They give step by step instructions. And you can update and change add ons whenever you wanted.

I have an nvidia shield, a little more future proof than a firestick.

.APK files like mobdro(liveTV) and showbox(movies and TV playlists) are becoming very popular and a very stable option too.

The thing is similar to Netflix. Kind of. There is a way to look up specific shows and also a way to look up channels. It's not perfect but it works decent. The more recent a show the harder it is to find a good version of the show or movie to watch.

The fire stick works well but there are other systems that allow live shows too.

The fire stick is like a system or computer but the program itself that allows you to do the free tv/ movie stuff is called Kodi.

Ok thanks for info.

Which is the best Amazon Firestick to buy for the purposes of "jailbreaking"? Opinions?

itll be the best money you ever spend! literally any thing u can ever think of is on there for free...
As far as which one to buy? you have a few options.. if you are only going to use a wifi connection then the firestick is fine... if u want to be able to watch 4K or want to hook it up directly to your internet, then buy the "fireTV" there is actually a brand new thing out called an "android box" it has 3x faster processing then the firestick/firetv and you can install kodi on that as well

also, if you guys need them, i could ship them to you already done

I want to do this but am a huge NFL fan and don't want to go without NFL Sunday ticket..

I have a jailbroken FireTv. Its awesome, but I find theres ALOT of movies that I try watching and I keep getting this pop-up telling me that so-and-so provider requires me to visit a website and login or register my product. WTF. Im just tryina watch Big Wett Butts. Why do I have to visit a damn wedsite?!? If I wanted to go on the internet Id just watch Wett Asses on my ipad! Lmao
I also cant seem to get the youtube add-on to work. FML. I feel like Im way underusing the device and missing out on alot of cool shit because Im a tech idiot!

I have a jailbroken FireTv. Its awesome, but I find theres ALOT of movies that I try watching and I keep getting this pop-up telling me that so-and-so provider requires me to visit a website and login or register my product. WTF. Im just tryina watch Big Wett Butts. Why do I have to visit a damn wedsite?!? If I wanted to go on the internet Id just watch Wett Asses on my ipad! Lmao
I also cant seem to get the youtube add-on to work. FML. I feel like Im way underusing the device and missing out on alot of cool shit because Im a tech idiot!
that pop up is to prvent 3rd party apps from using their material.. just get on your phone or tablet, type in that address and click on "pair" done!!! and as far as youtube... go to what ever video you want to watch on your ipad or phone. then in the top is a little "TV" icon. press that and it'll send it to ur firsestick.. that way actually works a lot better

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131