over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First 3 weeks of Test Cyp experience

Tim Zane

Registered
So I am in week 3 of taking approximately 210 mg per week (30mg/day). I'm 2.5 weeks in. I haven't noticed anyhuge gains, as can be expected, but the one thing I have noticed is bloat. I am losing inches in my waist with my diet, but my face looks fatter. Sucks because I already have a round face as it is. I know this is a the estrogenic effect of the test.

As I think back to a couple instances in my life, I believe I may be pretty suspectible to conversion. When I went through puberty I remember behind my nipples hurting bad especially when playing football. No gyno but painful nonetheless. Also, when I did a show when I was 22, I was natural, yet after I came off my diet I had a similar pain in and behind my nipples. I am not sure what caused it at that point, but I know it had something to do with the extreme diet and coming off quickly. Also, something to do with estrogen I assume.

So, I have some Nolva and am thinking of starting it now to combat this. What are your thoughts and how much should I take? Also, I was going to up my test dosage this coming week, but am now thinking I should have something stronger on hand just in case. What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I forgot to add some other things I'm noticing: face feels a little bit hotter at times and a little flushed. Also when I think back of when I took any type of Andro or prohormone, anything that was good before banned, it seems like I always got the negative side effects from everything more than muscle gains.

I wonder if there are people like me who never really get the desired anabolic effect, and what this exactly means for receptors and what not.

Did you do any bloods before you started the test? Are you on anything else?

After years of guessing I'm now a huge fan of letting the blood results dictate my plan. Lots of different symptoms can mask a separate issue

I had a full blood panel done. Which test should I be looking at for these specific symptoms?

Everything was in the normal range...

Just looked and no estradiol test and that's probably the main one I needed. [emoji50]

I'd highly suggest that. At this point you may want to wait until your cycle is over unless you are going straight to TRT?

Otherwise after PCT is done

TRT. Gonna try and fine tune this and see if small amount of Nolva fixed the issues. But it is such a small amount of test it really sucks because I don't want to take Nolva forever EOD.

Sounds good, you may want to redo bloods at 6 weeks when your hormones should be stable from the 210mg of test-c per week. You just started TRT 3 weeks ago?

Did you come from some heavy cycles or have been natural for sometime?

Natural all my life. Just started. I upped this week to 400 mg/wk. Gonna see how it goes.

Natural all my life. Just started. I upped this week to 400 mg/wk. Gonna see how it goes.
Good luck.. I'm on the other side of the spectrum I take tons of shit and no support drugs and have very little effects

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Must be nice! My nipples quiver just reading that. [emoji16]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members