over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first blood test

nobull

Registered
I got first blood test friday and will report back on monday what it was.
a little history I am 32 5'11 245 around 20% bf. been training off and on for 15 plus years. took a long break of from around 26 to 31 and didnt train much. I have only done a handful of cycles in 10 years.
first was 22 or 23 years old and was a small 6 week d bol and winny
then 24 test 500 for 10 weeks twice
26 or 28 test 250 for around 16 weeks
last was 32 years old and ran 750mg test c for 12 weeks been off for 6 weeks
came off and pct. got sick sinus crap and didn't feel great so I thought its time for blood work.

first thing out of the gate Dr. asked me if I was on or if I had every used test. I said no. may revisit that with him?

a little history I am 32 5'11 245 around 20% bf. been training off and on for 15 plus years. took a long break of from around 26 to 31 and didnt train much. I have only done a handful of cycles in 10 years.
came off and pct. got sick sinus crap and didn't feel great so I thought its time for blood work.

first thing out of the gate Dr. asked me if I was on or if I had every used test. I said no. may revisit that with him?

Did you just come off PCT or 6 weeks ago? Reason I ask is if it was recently, your test level could still be artificially inflated from your SERM. At the least, your FSH and/or LH numbers would be high. You might have some screwy numbers that the doctor will see. If you tell him you have taken test, he will then make you wait for ever to see if your levels come up.

Coming off made you sick from the PCT or not having the usual dose of testosterone in your blood? You should have been honest with your doctor. He can place you on TRT if he wants to do it. Come clean with him.

Did you just come off PCT or 6 weeks ago? Reason I ask is if it was recently, your test level could still be artificially inflated from your SERM. At the least, your FSH and/or LH numbers would be high. You might have some screwy numbers that the doctor will see. If you tell him you have taken test, he will then make you wait for ever to see if your levels come up.

pct for 4 weeks then off for 2 more so it may have been too soon to go in.?

Coming off made you sick from the PCT or not having the usual dose of testosterone in your blood? You should have been honest with your doctor. He can place you on TRT if he wants to do it. Come clean with him.

no, coming off did not make me sick just have some sinus crap going on. and low energy I am sure that is form coming off.

blood test

On a side note my two friends had their blood test done. one is 32 on 500 test c . has been on for 6 months and total test was 900 and his dad 51 was on 750 test c for a year and tested high 700s. Thoughts on gear? I was using the same test c. Is this under dose badly?

On a side note my two friends had their blood test done. one is 32 on 500 test c . has been on for 6 months and total test was 900 and his dad 51 was on 750 test c for a year and tested high 700s. Thoughts on gear? I was using the same test c. Is this under dose badly?

Yes, it is under dosed. Everyone is different, but that is way too low. 200mg/week of Test should put someone anywhere from 800 to 1200. I know there will always be an anomaly, but we are not talking about them.

Edit: I have to say though, a lot will depend on when they were tested. Also, I am assuming your dosages mentioned are per/week.

Last edited:
I plan to start another run of 500 test c for 12 weeks and try and get my cholesterol down before I start. Thoughts or opinions?

I plan to start another run of 500 test c for 12 weeks and try and get my cholesterol down before I start. Thoughts or opinions?

Not a physician, but I'm an old fart (46) who has been on HRT and thinks as much about his health as I do about pure muscle gain:

Yes, too soon after PCT to get the tests done. Your test levels were probably still not at a real baseline. Shame he didn't do estrogen as well. If those were normal then I'd say the test level was legit, but if estrogen was still rebounding, then something is up.

Also, yes, I'd seriously look at fixing the blood lipids (with diet, BF reduction and cardio, not medication). I don't put too much weight on pure cholesterol numbers, but pretty much everything is screwed up on yours. Not seriously bad, but bad enough that a 32 yr old should do something.

Do you have family history of high cholesterol? Any previous numbers from before you did your first cycle to compare to? What was your resting pulse and BP? If those were good, that says a lot, but if your BP is also high, at 32 I'd work on that (unless you don't care about health, I'm not judging).

I'll admit to never being a gonzo user (never gone above 800mg per week), but I've also managed to keep my lipids in the healthy range (never above 150 for total choles).

thanks for the reply's I am concerned with health also, at 32 I have a different look on life than at 22. family history does have some high cholesterol and my bp was 118 over 78 don't remember my pulse.

You can easily get that down with cardio and diet.. ;)

You will have way more energy and feel over all better below 15% BF vs above 20%..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131