over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Bloodwork On Cycle, Advice Needed High Levels

wukillabee

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm 27yrs old, 210lbs, 10%bf, training about 8yrs, bbing 6yrs, started AAS 2yrs ago off and on. This last 8 months have been on consitantly but in a blast cruise fashion of cruise at 250mg test enth/week and blast would be a full cycle which i am on now. Have done this to help keep my gains has i plan to do my first bbing contest next year. When i did my bloodwork i was about week 7 of my cycle below:

weeks 1-16 Test Enth 900mg/week
weeks 1-10 Deca 600mg/week
weeks 1-3 Bold 600mg/week (dropped dose due to high BP and Anxiety)
weeks 3-16 Bold 300mg/week
weeks 4-8 Anadrol 100mg/ED

Again i took this bloodwork at week 7ish so most all the above was in my system. I am now currently the start of week 9 and since dropping the drol have been taking Liv52 Double Strength 8 tabs a day split throughout the day. I also take in about 4g of fish oil made by NOW, a good multi-V that also has amino acids and higher then most dosage on the basic vitamins, Taurine 3-4g ED, Magnesium/Calcium, Zinc complex made by NOW ED.

I have good medical insurance now through my career and that is why i'm taking advantage getting everything possible tested since for the last 4yrs have had zero insurance. I have a trusted doctor that knows i take AAS and will never mark it in my records but keep it just between him and myself.

My blood pressure became and issue around week 3 of the cycle with an average reading of 185/95 which scared the crap out of me. I saw him and explained this and he placed me on Benicar at 20mg/ED in the morning. This helped a lot and now i'm averaging around 148/70 which still is high for the systolic but much better. Only thing i can think of now is do maybe more cardio to help this and lower or cut out some of the AAS i'm on.

I also take 12.5mg of aromasin ed and .25-.5mg of prami ed since i am gyno prone and has been working very well for me.

Here are the outstanding results from the bloodwork:

SGOT (AST) 56 Range 10-42 (High)
SGPT (ALT) 185 Range less then 40 (High)
Vitamin D 26.8 Range 30-100 (Low)
Microalbumin 30 Range less then 29 (High)
Total LDL 218 Range less then 130 (High)
Total HDL 31 Range Greater then 40 (Low)
Total Cholesterol 268 Range Less then 200 (High)
Non_HDL Cholesterol 237 Range Less then 160 (High)

He said he wants my HDL to be above 70 which it's at 31 right now and wants my LDL to be below 100 and it's at 220 right now. How to naturally on my own fix this, i have no idea since my diet is pretty damn clean eating fast food maybe once a month and eating out at a restaurant still eating something healthy maybe once a week.

He said to take Vitamin D at 2000-3000iu/ed for my low Vit D levels. To help cholesterol taking Artichoke extract around 2g/ed and looking into a product called Benechol or Colestoff which is suppose to be all herbal but mimic the effects of Rx cholesterol meds. He also said most cardiologist say taking Nature Made Omega 3 is best since it has one of the best ratios of Omegas.

He did say my liver values where also a little high but don't see on my print out where it states liver values? If you guys know what to look for on my results i can post it up but sure it was just because of 100mg/ed of anadrol 3 weeks deep when the tests where done for the high liver values. I don't drink nor do any drugs and maybe an energy drink once or twice a week. Drink nothing but water all day everyday and always lived a pretty healthy lifestyle. I know my Dad's side of the family has high bp so that does run in my family.

Sorry the for long post but this is very concerning for me since i do want to continue AAS but in a healthy way and also wanting to compete. On this cycle now bulking to put on more size then come off and start a cutting cycle and go from there was my plan. Only thing bad in my diet i can see is since Thanksgiving i've been eating pumpkin pie maybe 5 nights a week an hour before bed with a little whip but also to get some more cals in.

Anything else i forgot to include please let me know. Wanted to put as much info as possible out for you all to look at and give me some honest input on what i can do to help get healthy while still running somewhat of a bulk cycle. Thank you for your time and help guys, means a lot to me.

ast, alt is liver. hdl of 70! good luck with that one! even health nuts struggle for that number. not my place to give any advice on a thread though.

AST and ALT are liver values.

Thanks. So AST of 56 and ALT of 185 when the range for ALT is below 40. This reading is the highest of the 2 but what is the difference between the two? Dr was in a hurry since i came in late tonight to go over everything in detail but seeing him again in 3 weeks for more tests. Again, im sure the high liver values were from the oral when the bloodwork was done. Really concerned though with the Cholesterol levels. Is the Dr expecting too much from me? Even in the regular ranges though on the paperwork i'm way off. Already week 9 of cycle and going to drop the deca in a week so i'm sure that will make a difference. Really need some baseline Bloods but will have those in about mid Feb when i'm past 4 weeks of pct for a true reading.

Does your doc know youre on AAS, its sounds like he does? Your LDL is very high and I would consider going on a statin if youre going to be on steroids a lot. Has your doctor mentioned going on a statin?

Your BP is also stil high, are you on the larger of the 2 tablet sizes of benicar? I used to take the big one and it kept my pressure around 125/75 or so even when I was on a cycle as big or bigger than yours. Everyone is different of course.

Last edited:
Trash Your liver values =horrible cholesterol=low hormones such as your Vitamin D indicates, along with every other endogenous hormone~ Not to mention future risks of cardiovascular issues.

As abrasive as this may sound ~running orals and heavy androgens, did you expect great liver values and a healthy lipid panel?

Its the nature of the beast, My best suggestion would be before you try a PCT get your lipids in a good range~ again hormones are created by cholesterol.

Cholesterol is made by cells,intestines, testes and foremost your liver~ get adequate sunlight, drink some red wine, A lot of cardio, up your fish oil and seafood …ect

Good luck

Does your doc know youre on AAS, its sounds like he does? Your LDL is very high and I would consider going on a statin if youre going to be on steroids a lot. Has your doctor mentioned going on a statin?

Your BP is also stil high, are you on the larger of the 2 tablet sizes of benicar? I used to take the big one and it kept my pressure around 125/75 or so even when I was on a cycle as big or bigger than yours. Everyone is different of course.

What is statin and no my Dr didn't bring anything like that up. He mainly wanted to get another full lab done when I'm off cycle for some kind of baseline numbers to go by and kind of left it at that.

Right now taking name brand Benicar small white oval 20mg tab since Dr had a lot of samples to give me to see how I respond. Just got a Rx for it but with my insurance will probably get some kind of generic but still it is 20mg tab.

Get your calcium levels checked BEFORE you take vitamin D.......PTH also.........mark my words

Is this a separate test then what I had done? Have like 4 pages of Bloodwork results, just posted what was outstanding. If not and need a speedster test, I'm sure the Dr will ask why and what would I say and what are you thinking? Appreciate the feedback

He didn't want to raise my Benicar dosage but wanted to see if it went a little lower on its own. He said it might have been high because I was nervous in telling him about my AAS usage which I was so kind I makes sense. I try to test myself at home as much as possible but with my hectic work and life schedule don't have much free time always running around. Still though even where I'm at it's averaging about 145/75 which is still high for systolic for sure.

Yes I know Bloodwork on a cycle like this and 7 weeks into it wasn't going to be good numbers but want to know is this really bad for what I was taking at the time? I'm off the drol now and have been for about 12 days and taking Liv52. Going to drol the Deca soon all together and will just be on Bold/Test for the remainder of the cycle. New to all this medical so all input is appreciated here.

Get your calcium levels checked BEFORE you take vitamin D.......PTH also.........mark my words

Found on my Bloodwork Calcium is 10.3 range being between 8.6-10.3 so on the border of high. Don't know what PTH is but if you tell me the actual name maybe it's already on my Bloodwork?

Also, had EKG and ECG done and results show no real issues. He said just showed I do have high BP but nothing else to worry about from those tests.

I was actually surprised my Hematocrit levels were within range! Thought for sure they would be high on Deca and EQ? They were 48.9 and range is 41-58 so almost high but nothing overboard.

He didn't want to raise my Benicar dosage but wanted to see if it went a little lower on its own. He said it might have been high because I was nervous in telling him about my AAS usage which I was so kind I makes sense. I try to test myself at home as much as possible but with my hectic work and life schedule don't have much free time always running around. Still though even where I'm at it's averaging about 145/75 which is still high for systolic for sure.

Yes I know Bloodwork on a cycle like this and 7 weeks into it wasn't going to be good numbers but want to know is this really bad for what I was taking at the time? I'm off the drol now and have been for about 12 days and taking Liv52. Going to drol the Deca soon all together and will just be on Bold/Test for the remainder of the cycle. New to all this medical so all input is appreciated here.

IMO you did the right thing testing yourself while on. Most guys wait like 3 weeks after they get off. I think its great that you got to see your condition when it was worse that way you know how you are walking around when on. The benicar should control your bp fine when youre off AAS, but when youre on that seems too high still. He will evalutate you again later to see if the dose should be raised.
The statins would be things like lipitor and crestor. Lipitor is generic now so I would take that if he wants you to start on one. As far as raising HDL, taking regular niacin or the script NIASPAN helps with that. I take NIASPAN.

I was actually surprised my Hematocrit levels were within range! Thought for sure they would be high on Deca and EQ? They were 48.9 and range is 41-58 so almost high but nothing overboard.

Thats your hematocrit, and yeah thats not bad at all. That is a good number. Was your hemoglobin around 15.5 or so?

IMO you did the right thing testing yourself while on. Most guys wait like 3 weeks after they get off. I think its great that you got to see your condition when it was worse that way you know how you are walking around when on. The benicar should control your bp fine when youre off AAS, but when youre on that seems too high still. He will evalutate you again later to see if the dose should be raised.
The statins would be things like lipitor and crestor. Lipitor is generic now so I would take that if he wants you to start on one. As far as raising HDL, taking regular niacin or the script NIASPAN helps with that. I take NIASPAN.

I was taking flush free niacin to help lower my BP but he had me stop and only take Benicar to see how I responded to the drug. Well know we know how I respond so I'm sure I can start the niacin again. What dose would you suggest? I was taking 1g everyday of it before. Never heard of a statin or Lipitor? I can look it up of course but what are these for? Seems my medical is crappy for Rx so would need generics.

Thats your hematocrit, and yeah thats not bad at all. That is a good number. Was your hemoglobin around 15.5 or so?

Just about. My hemoglobin was at 16.6 and range is 13.8-17.2 so not bad.

Just about. My hemoglobin was at 16.6 and range is 13.8-17.2 so not bad.

just a bit high, but thats amazing good considering what you were on. No worries there for you as long as you get off and do PCT. If you do choose to cruise, dont go over 100 maybe 150 mg/wk test or that hemoglobin/hematocrit will slowly creep upwards. Make sure youre off long enough for it to come down a bit too or the same will happen. Guys that have trouble with it can give blood to help keep it down, and in fact if youre going to be using AAS a lot its a good idea to do that. IF you want to know more about that do a search on here on high hematocrit, i think you will turn up a lot of info.

I was taking flush free niacin to help lower my BP but he had me stop and only take Benicar to see how I responded to the drug. Well know we know how I respond so I'm sure I can start the niacin again. What dose would you suggest? I was taking 1g everyday of it before. Never heard of a statin or Lipitor? I can look it up of course but what are these for? Seems my medical is crappy for Rx so would need generics.

1g a day is a good dose. Ive read that for some reason the flush free wont really raise the HDL, so dont take that. Take the regular. You should flush as first ,but once you get used to it that goes away. if the flusing is a problem you can drop down to 500 mg/day and work your way up once you get used to that, and in fact you might want to start out on that for 2 weeks and then jump to 1g.

Statins are a class of drug that lower LDL and may raise HDL slightly. I was taking crestor and now switched to lipitor. Ask your doctor about that and see what he says. He may be holding off on that because he knows yours is messed up because of the steroids. Problem is that if youre going to be on AAS for 3-4 months out of the year or more then youre cholesterol is going to be screwed up about 1/2 of the year and that is definitely not healthy. If youve been honest and he is dealing with you as it is now I would tell him your intentions on usage, maybe he is under the impression that you wont do it again or that you wont be doing it very much. IMO, if youre going on be on cycle 20 weeks or more I would consider going on it, see what the doc says when he knows how long you plan on being on it. I have no sides from taking the meds yet.

wukillabee the only thing I'll add to some of the good advice you've already been given is to get your bloodwork checked when you come off or enter a cruise stage. As aforementioned some of your values due to being on. It will be interesting to see how you rejuvenate after being off the heavy stuff for a month or two.
Also look into blood donation. While your RBC, hematocrit and hemoglobin might not be red flag yet they could be with prolonged and continued AAS use. Giving a pint several times a year will keep you healthier, especially when using this stuff

wukillabee the only thing I'll add to some of the good advice you've already been given is to get your bloodwork checked when you come off or enter a cruise stage. As aforementioned some of your values due to being on. It will be interesting to see how you rejuvenate after being off the heavy stuff for a month or two.
Also look into blood donation. While your RBC, hematocrit and hemoglobin might not be red flag yet they could be with prolonged and continued AAS use. Giving a pint several times a year will keep you healthier, especially when using this stuff

Yeah, now that you know about how bad your body chemistry is while on a cycle of that size you need to retest blood at the end of pct right before you are ready to go on again to make sure you are ok to go on and if the results are poor youll have to stay off longer. If you increase the doses later on in subsequent cycles I would again test your blood toward the end of the cyle when things are going to be at their worst to see how much worse it is. If you stay with that same cycle dose I would say not to worry so much about testing at the end but just test before youre going to go back on again.

Of course your results are going to be a lot better for the cholesterol if you go on a statin.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws