advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First bodybuilding show 5 weeks away. Will I be ready?

I think you look great for 5 weeks out, but as said cant really say without proper pics. But from what I save seen you look good for 5 weeks out. Gear I dont think you need that much EQ 600-800mg tops any more and the side effect would be to harsh for most. Two good choices for the last 4 weeks, run a good colesterol supplement regime to counter act the effect winstrol has on hld. The dose of tren looks fine. Best of luck at your show, remember to post results.
the dose of tren looks fine, WHAT?? holy shit hes doing a novice state level show and running more shit than my homeboys at nationals?? and the cat barely looks 160lbs soaking wet. fuck that im going to keep it real! if you have to run that much shit for a novice show then you need to pick up golfing or another hobby. 1g of test and 1 g of EQ a week :eek: for that physique sorry bro thats crazy. and then he's running 100mg of winny a day and 75mgs a day of tren the last 6 weeks or so? shit freakin shit. this is professionalmuscle and im just going to tell you straight up you need to get a better grip on your diet and training cause you could have built that physique with a 1/3rd of the gear. there are some good trainers on this board like phil hernon that will educate you in the sport of bodybuilding and he's cheap as hell.

now everyone can boohoo and call me the bad guy but i don't really give a fuck. getting ready for a state show novice division on MR. OLYMPIA gear come the fuck on :mad:

bodybuilding 101
1. diet
2. training
3. recovery
4. gear

the dose of tren looks fine, WHAT?? holy shit hes doing a novice state level show and running more shit than my homeboys at nationals?? and the cat barely looks 160lbs soaking wet. fuck that im going to keep it real! if you have to run that much shit for a novice show then you need to pick up golfing or another hobby. 1g of test and 1 g of EQ a week :eek: for that physique sorry bro thats crazy. and then he's running 100mg of winny a day and 75mgs a day of tren the last 6 weeks or so? shit freakin shit. this is professionalmuscle and im just going to tell you straight up you need to get a better grip on your diet and training cause you could have built that physique with a 1/3rd of the gear. there are some good trainers on this board like phil hernon that will educate you in the sport of bodybuilding and he's cheap as hell.

now everyone can boohoo and call me the bad guy but i don't really give a fuck. getting ready for a state show novice division on MR. OLYMPIA gear come the fuck on :mad:

bodybuilding 101
1. diet
2. training
3. recovery
4. gear

Im honestly surprised it took this long for someone to say this....a gram of Test and EQ is insanity...

i think he meant he's changing over from 1 gram test and eq to tren a and winny the last 4 weeks...u know...for that dryer look...either way amazing progress...and alotta juice or not thats great work!:)

bodybuilding 101
1. diet
2. training
3. recovery
4. gear

got to agree bro. like I said this show doesnt have any big time competitors. as long as you are shred you will do fine. alot of the competitors are natty in local shows in OR so dont worry about all the gear. drop your dosages down a bit. I had two friends in the middles there last yr both nattie and they did fine. then had a buddy win the whole overall novice and middles a week later at the O ironman and he had only done sus500 and superdrol.

If you want I can get you in contact with a local trainer or one of the judges that can give you an insight or two.

i would walk off stage if they made me hold a 45 second pose:eek:

My point is you load for a Bear and hope for a Bunny. Practice at 45 and 15 or so is a cake walk.

You have made some great progress and look good.I have to agree with b-boy though, there is no way you are at the level where you should be using those dosages.To be truthfull i thought you were a nattie.

Well said b-boy. I am 5'6 weigh 185lbs currently and the highest I ever got was 207lbs with just ONE compound and way less than that (cut it in half). I will never press those limits just because if my training, eating, and recovery can't do it to certain point, then I will accept that and continue to work hard. Moderation my friends with hard work and accept the genetic structure that we were given. Enjoy bodybuilding competition and play it safe.

bodybuilding 101
1. diet
2. training
3. recovery
4. gear

I am suprised someone didnt say this on the first page. I dont want to sound like a dick either but I aree 100%!

Its hard to tell from the pics you posted but you didn lean up a good bit. This is your first show so you are prob not going to come in perfect but you are not going to make an ass out of yourself either. After the show I try to get with someone to help you with your diet and training this way next time you can drop your dose in half for the net cycle and have even better results.

Best of luck!

good work towards your 1st show bro.....

its just that if you on 2g to diet at 180lb, what will you use offseason to hit 220lb??? 3g?? thats what we all mean..

most guys if they need more than 500mg/week and only weigh 80kg either their gear is bunk or they training 7 days a week and have no idea abput rest/recovery...

anyway good luck with your first show bro..

To be truthfull i thought you were a nattie.

So did I...

I wasn't going to reply to this thread cause I felt it was pointless anyway :cool:, but since b-boy stated EXACTLY what I was thinking, I can only emphasize his words: great transformation, sure, but could have been done with a good diet/smart training only.

In any case, WAY TOO MUCH gear for your frame.

too much gear at that physique im sure you coulda made great gains off of a 1/4 of those doses, im 225 and am on 200mg test EW 400mg eq EW and am still growing, its all about the food and training/recovering stretching brotha!

too much gear at that physique im sure you coulda made great gains off of a 1/4 of those doses, im 225 and am on 200mg test EW 400mg eq EW and am still growing, its all about the food and training/recovering stretching brotha!

Very true.

bodybuilding 101
1. diet
2. training
3. recovery
4. gear

1 diet
2 training
3 recovery
4 Gear

I dont care if people want to accept the doses this guy is using and can flame all you want. However he is living in a real world using real world doses. People can argue all day that those are doses a pro would use, I have seen what some pros use and its a little more that a drop of test and a bit of EQ. I know for the safety of our new members I should say no people would never use doses that high. But in wont change a thing for the person asking the question. Do I think its too much, I would say no more that guys he will be rubbing shoulders with. So all I can do is try to tell him how to use that dose safely. I would still say 75mg tren for 4 weeks before a show droping the last week out would be normal for prepping for a show at his stage.

I would love to believe guys are using less, but facts of life is can you get ready for a show using 250mg test each week, my answer yes. Can you win a national quailifer and stand on a national stage with sucess using next to no gear my answer would be a big hell no. So think what you like guys I have been around for over 15 years and have stood on national stage and will god willing be standng on stage at the Universe next year. So if you want to think these guys are using little or no gear go right ahead. Because what these guys are doing is getting regular blood work and taking every precaution possible to stay in good health also taking regular breaks from gear. Education is the kee. I cant see why you are getting mad Bboy do you honestly think every Mr.O has been using less than 2g gear each week. LMAO

Last edited:
1 diet
2 training
3 recovery
4 Gear

I dont care if people want to accept the doses this guy is using and can flame all you want. However he is living in a real world using real world doses. People can argue all day that those are doses a pro would use, I have seen what some pros use and its a little more that a drop of test and a bit of EQ. I know for the safety of our new members I should say no people would never use doses that high. But in wont change a thing for the person asking the question. Do I think its too much, I would say no more that guys he will be rubbing shoulders with. So all I can do is try to tell him how to use that dose safely. I would still say 75mg tren for 4 weeks before a show droping the last week out would be normal for prepping for a show at his stage.

I would love to believe guys are using less, but facts of life is can you get ready for a show using 250mg test each week, my answer yes. Can you win a national quailifer and stand on a national stage with sucess using next to no gear my answer would be a big hell no. So think what you like guys I have been around for over 15 years and have stood on national stage and will god willing be standng on stage at the Universe next year. So if you want to think these guys are using little or no gear go right ahead. Because what these guys are doing is getting regular blood work and taking every precaution possible to stay in good health also taking regular breaks from gear. Education is the kee. I cant see why you are getting mad Bboy do you honestly think every Mr.O has been using less than 2g gear each week. LMAO
Im getting mad cause its people like this guy that think bodybuilding is all about gear! like others have said the guy looks close to being a natural bodybuilder but look what the fuck he is running! when I got second at jr. nationals I would have ran (if it was legal) 500mg of test enanthate and 600mgs of EQ! anyone can ask justin harris if they want as I give him full permission to tell what I would have ran if AAS was legal ;) not anywhere near what this guys is running and I would have smoked this cat like a bob marley blunt!! why? cause I know that bodybuilding is about diet, training and recovery and the gear is just supplementing the other 3. for nationals this past november my trainer wanted me to run this and that but I thought it was too much and ran 750mgs of test E, and 600mg of EQ( well would have if AAS were legal and i could legaly do that) and this is 3 years later than jr. nationals and that is as far as i have gone in 3 years (250mgs more of test) some of you guys have no fucking Idea what it takes to be a bodybuilder, I have a guy now in my gym that has been running gear for about a year straight now and just spent about 7000.00 dollars on a bunch of shit and he got 10th at a state level show in the light heavy's. he thinks its all about gear. well I just happen to step in the gym with my wife who had a meeting so i sat down and just watched this guy work out and it was the most pathetic bitch ass workout I have ever seen. I guarantee you the guy who started this thread is just like that, I would be willing to bet money on it. It honestly makes me sick to my stomach how people think that bodybuilding is just drugs, drugs, drugs! SURE DRUGS ARE PART OF IT, but nutrition, training, and recovery are a more important part of it, you get the first three nailed right and you can use far less drugs than what you imagine.

Im getting mad cause its people like this guy that think bodybuilding is all about gear! like others have said the guy looks close to being a natural bodybuilder but look what the fuck he is running! when I got second at jr. nationals I would have ran (if it was legal) 500mg of test enanthate and 600mgs of EQ! anyone can ask justin harris if they want as I give him full permission to tell what I would have ran if AAS was legal ;) not anywhere near what this guys is running and I would have smoked this cat like a bob marley blunt!! why? cause I know that bodybuilding is about diet, training and recovery and the gear is just supplementing the other 3. for nationals this past november my trainer wanted me to run this and that but I thought it was too much and ran 750mgs of test E, and 600mg of EQ( well would have if AAS were legal and i could legaly do that) and this is 3 years later than jr. nationals and that is as far as i have gone in 3 years (250mgs more of test) some of you guys have no fucking Idea what it takes to be a bodybuilder, I have a guy now in my gym that has been running gear for about a year straight now and just spent about 7000.00 dollars on a bunch of shit and he got 10th at a state level show in the light heavy's. he thinks its all about gear. well I just happen to step in the gym with my wife who had a meeting so i sat down and just watched this guy work out and it was the most pathetic bitch ass workout I have ever seen. I guarantee you the guy who started this thread is just like that, I would be willing to bet money on it. It honestly makes me sick to my stomach how people think that bodybuilding is just drugs, drugs, drugs! SURE DRUGS ARE PART OF IT, but nutrition, training, and recovery are a more important part of it, you get the first three nailed right and you can use far less drugs than what you imagine.

100% agree and it just goes to show how important genetics are in our sport. There are guys like yourself who can stand onstage using what you say and place second at a top ammeter show and there are guys like your friend that thinks he needs that much and still only placed 10th. What I am saying its all about finding the right dose that works and stick with it. Some guys like yourself can compete at that level with just over 1g like you but I bet there were also guys on that stage and we both know were using allot more and not to confuse anyone here the reason I copied your bodybuilding 101 rules is because gear is least important and should only be employed when everything else has has been taken care off. The gear is what pulls everything else together for some that means using next to nothing and seeing unbelievable results others will need that bit more to get the same result.

Bboy

100% right. not necessary and dangerous. if you dont have the genetics to be huge no amount of gear will get you there.

OP
IMO too much AAS. your transformation is fantastic and youll look great on stage but at those doses you should be going in at 240lbs. who is doing your prep?

1 diet
2 training
3 recovery
4 Gear

Well said! I think this is "keeping it real"

Well said! I think this is "keeping it real"
no my friend keeping it real is "a guy that needs to take 2g of gear (and looks damn close to being natural) to stand on stage in a novice division needs to take up a different fucking hobby ;)

i love how because i take a large dose of steroids everyone assumes im not training and dieting my ass off.

all u fuckers taking 500mg/week and not doing bloodwork (yes 99.999% of you) are not nearly as safe as me doing my bloodwork and taking a higher dose.

i wanted feedback on my status/progress but forget it

i love how because i take a large dose of steroids everyone assumes im not training and dieting my ass off.

all u fuckers taking 500mg/week and not doing bloodwork (yes 99.999% of you) are not nearly as safe as me doing my bloodwork and taking a higher dose.

i wanted feedback on my status/progress but forget it
for your info fucker (since you called me/us fuckers) I work around vinyl chloride and can get free blood work just about anytime I feel like it. plus my mandatory yearly physical. free blood work for me bro :) anytime i choose :)

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear