advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First bodybuilding show 5 weeks away. Will I be ready?

for your info fucker (since you called me/us fuckers) I work around vinyl chloride and can get free blood work just about anytime I feel like it. plus my mandatory yearly physical. free blood work for me bro :) anytime i choose :)

Vinyl Chloride huh? SO THAT'S YOUR SECRET!! (Where can I get some of that shit?)

Letsrun4it,

great work and i don't think anyone is taking anything away from you. You look great. I think everyone is just using this thread as a commentary on how much drugs are becming an integral part of the sport.

Keeping up with the jones's has become the biggest factor in determining how much gear a lot of my friends take. I personally stay fairly sane these days(i have been guilty of getting a bit whacky before though) and am about as big as i was when i abused gear. That being said, my nutrition and sleep are much better these days.

Now on to the vynil chloride:D how many mg's you running a week bboy and what is the administration method???? Oral, im, subq, what....we knew there had to be a secret. Thanks for pointing that out designbuilt:D

Relax

No that's not safe to assume at all. I believe that I could have achieved my leaness naturally but no way I'd get th muscle quality I have. That said, I think I'd have been 4-5 years older by the time I got there...and now when I'm 30 (I'm 25 now) I'll have a chance to be much bigger. Gear is great but nobody should think that just cause I use a high dose that I am not dieting as hard as anyone who is not. I am living off of chicken breast and egg whites and EFA

I think you look really good no matter how you did it. Only you know whats best for you. Good or bad its your choice.

Keep up the solid gains!

I agree.

With all the steroid abuse going on today............this sport is morphing from
1 diet
2 training
3 recovery
4 Gear
.................to...........
1 Gear
2 training
3 Gear
4 rocovery
5. Gear
6. Diet...........and it has to be that way just to keep up with the abusers. Lets face it, more drugs make a bigger person that is harder to beat.....it forces us all to adapt to this nonsense. If we were all natural we all have a level playing field.........guys that add this much up the ante for everyone, creating a domino effect of bad blood (work).

You step on stage and lose to someone who is simply will to take more drugs than you are. Exactly.

Most of the time I would agree with guys like Phil on this topic. Usually it is the guy who is running more shit or the guy running GH. GH is what really levels the playing field nowadays and for a novice competitor to be running GH is ridiculous to say in the least. But there is always that guy out there, the one who has never competed much (or at all) who has crazy genetics, jumps on 1 or 2 compounds and comes in to just bury his competition. I personally know somebody like this, the guy will probably get his pro card very soon. Nobody even knew this guy from Adam, and out of left field it was like holy shit, overall after overall. This guy was natural up until 2007, and I'm pretty sure the only thing he ran for his first overall show was winstrol, and stepped onstage at a shredded 235 lbs. Guys like him go pro, they were freaks before the gear. If you aint a freak b4 the gear, gear aint getting you a pro card, not nowadays.

bboy you are leaving out an important part of your equation, genetics! not everyone has your genetics, so yes maybe you can grow and look great on 750 test, whicg honestly i think is plenty, but many, many, many use over a gram of test. if you read the basics of dc training, it talks about the magic that happens with 2grams of test. you act like everyone should be able to compete on the same doses you use, but i am sure you were well on the low end of the spectrum compared to what your competition used. test and eq only huh? really? no tren? no winny? no gh? no clen? t3? anadrol? just curious. because if you are able to pack that much muscle on without any of these compounds than you are truly genetically gifted and should understand that what works for you will not work for us mere mortals. i also love how you found a way to put a plug in for phil, ( which i think phil is great) but it shows that your posts like this are somehow meant to impress people like phil. just my opinion and i certainly welcome your feedback. keep in mind i was polite:p
all im going to say is that i get tickled to death when people "THINK" im some genetic freak, ha ha ha, ive been in the gym since i was 13 yrs old, if i was some genetic freak I would have been an IFBB pro yyyeeeaaaarrrrssss ago!!! I built one hell of a physique naturally then at age 30 stepped on the gas! ;)

and yes at 6 weeks out i do change some things in my precontest prep. O yea never touched anadrol in my life and did d-bol one time.

and now for your phil comment!! HMMM lets see who has/had one of the greatest physiques to ever grace this board???? well then fuck, why wouldn't I direct people in his direction? he built 10x the physique that i ever will in my lifetime. I believe thats a no brainer bro. :cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear