over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first comp 12 weeks out

ok so when i first came on this site i exaggerated a little. i can admit that. who doesn't? ha. makes you feel like an internet bad ass.

as for weight and height right now. as far as i know i'm 5'8" according to a scale in my bathroom. could be off i dunno. my weight according to the scale at my gym is 210-212. could be off too i dunno. i'm hoping to be at 190-198 for the show so i'll be at the top of the light heavies. so don't get your panties in a bunch.

It's ok... I was well known for deadlifting the entire african continent when i first came on the board... LOL!!! :D

measurements don't mean shit... you look big, lean, and with good proportions.

It's ok... I was well known for deadlifting the entire african continent when i first came on the board... LOL!!! :D

measurements don't mean shit... you look big, lean, and with good proportions.

made me laugh though. i haven't even looked at my signature in forever, and didn't realize it was on there.

oh and also made me laugh comparing my weight and height to phil hernon when he first did the usa. i'm doing a local show that isn't even a national qualifier or anything. i just love training, dieting, and the discipline/dedication it in-tales. i live in a hick town in wisconsin, where all anyone does is drink, get high, and fuck cows. i'm not into those kinda things, so i found a hobby i love and i'm just having fun with it.

You look Great Bro! leave all the drinking and Animal Sex to us in the SOUTH!:eek:

haha oh i will don't worry

Looks like you doing a pretty good job!
One tiny note: practice your posing. Would hate for you not to show all your hard work to the best of your abilities. :)

i pose for 15-20min after every workout. i'm no shawn ray as far as posing goes, but i'm practicing so i am able to hold my poses and flex every muscle that needs to be flexed. that shit is exhausting. haha. thanks for the support.

i live in a hick town in wisconsin, where all anyone does is drink, get high, and fuck cows.

hmmmm... how does that compare to fucking camels? we're getting tired of all the sandpaper-like texture... is it worth it or still sandy?

never tried it, but my guess would be it's more of a muddy texture ha

Whatever your stats, you look damn good to me! That first shot especially (the ab-thighs pose) is awesome for you.

Great job bro, keep it up! :)

a few updates

Last edited:
i'm doing the fox cities bodybuilding championships. it's like the only show in wisconsin. the promoter is awesome though and got rxmuscle to come cover it. evan centopani and brandon curry will be guest posing too. so it should be a pretty bad ass show.

Hey bro, I am impressed you have some serious potential. I too am from WI. There are many shows in the state. The NPC WI state show is in may and its held in Madison.
You remind me of myself. I am from a town of 500 in WI and have always trained in my garage. Mullets, Drinking and Flannels are huge here. I am working on relocating though. Right now, I live in Hayward but its also to small for me.

Last edited:
i am probably gonna do the mr. wisconsin may 15th too. depends how i do at the first one. i just found out the badger state in milwaukee is back on this year so i'm planning on doing that one also in october. it's nice to see some people from WI on here.

i am probably gonna do the mr. wisconsin may 15th too. depends how i do at the first one. i just found out the badger state in milwaukee is back on this year so i'm planning on doing that one also in october. it's nice to see some people from WI on here.

Kevin and Stacey run the Badger. Tell them I said hi.

i lived in milwaukee for a while and trained at the same gym (Animal House) as kevin and saw him a few times. he's a monster! never talked to either of them, but i heard they were good people from a lot of different people. so i'm pumped to do that show too.

You update pic look good man. Your coming along well. Ya posing pratice during my prep was a bitch too, but you gotta practice. I was hitting mandatories 3 times a day. Enjoy the process man!

my diet is normally this every day on low carb days i only eat carbs before and right after i work out. i take them out the rest of the day.

meal 1 -10 egg whites with a cup of oatmeal in the morning
meal 2 -8-10oz chicken and brown rice
meal 3 -8-10oz chicken and brown rice
meal 4 -post workout shake 60g protein 40g carbs
meal 5 -8-10oz chicken and brown rice
meal 6 -8-10oz chicken and brown rice
meal 7 -8-10oz chicken and brown rice
meal 8 -10 egg whites right before bed
meal 9 -50g protein when i wake up at night to take a piss

where is the fox cities held at...what is the date...Wisconsion is right above me...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws