over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Competition Next year- Current Photos

mcswag

Registered
Okay so I've made a commitment to myself to compete in April 2013..

Right now I'm 5'10 210lbs body fat..idk 8-10% pretty low. Lean bulking right now eating everything but still pretty clean. 5 weeks into a cycle of Test 300mg week, primo 900mg a week, and inj anavar 25mg a day. I know I'm a long way out from competing but my goal for now is to hit about 220 then obviously start my pre contest dieting the beginning of the year.

I guess I just want to here some constructive criticism on my photos... I will be hiring a coach for posing (so don't make fun of my stupid poses lol) and hiring someone for my diet.

Oh yeah and I'm 24 years old.. I'm doing this show for fun. Don't get me wrong I'm trying to win but I'm not looking to make a career out of this or anything. If I enjoy the experience who knows maybe I will compete again.

Photo on 6-18-12 at 7.44 PM.jpg

Photo on 6-18-12 at 7.42 PM #2.jpg

Photo on 6-18-12 at 7.43 PM.jpg

Photo on 6-18-12 at 7.47 PM.jpg

Photo on 6-18-12 at 7.42 PM.jpg

damn man very impressive upper body.. honestly you have very high potential.. your build is incredible. Have you cycled before? Years training? Legs could use some work to catch up but the upper body is coming along very nice. I say focus hard on legs, chest, and lats. arms are looking great and delts and traps are both very prominent. Any back pics?

Last edited:
Thanks! I appreciate the comments. Just realized I'm not flexing my back in any pics.. Ill take some more and post them. Back I think is one of my best features.. Def my strongest. and Yeah my legs were much bigger a few months ago but I got caught up in this 7 v 7 no pads tackle football league called townbeef.. It was a lot of fun but I burnt up some of the size in my legs been working on catching them up! This is my 4th cycle.. Usually run 300mgs test and some primo around 600-700mgs first time im trying higher, opted for eq one time didn't like it.. always kick start with an oral but this time using the injectable var so I don't lose my appetite. I agree with working on my chest as well. thanks again for the feed back

Definitely you are ready to compete and win...very nice done! Good awesome work...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

back pic

thanks guys.. heres a quick back shot

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 362
damn man very impressive upper body.. honestly you have very high potential.. your build is incredible. Have you cycled before? Years training? Legs could use some work to catch up but the upper body is coming along very nice. I say focus hard on legs, chest, and lats. arms are looking great and delts and traps are both very prominent. Any back pics?

Forgot to mention been training for about 3 years.

Very nice on the back pic, lats look much wider from the back. Impreasive results from only running 300mg test cycles with something mild like primo every time.. when you decide to up the ante to a stronger cycle im sure youll blow up even more. Youre looking good though man, keep it updated.

Very nice on the back pic, lats look much wider from the back. Impreasive results from only running 300mg test cycles with something mild like primo every time.. when you decide to up the ante to a stronger cycle im sure youll blow up even more. Youre looking good though man, keep it updated.

Thanks bro. That's my thing.. do I need to add something like tren? and is it worth it? Some people love it and some people hate it. I just don't know if its worth the risk/reward.

Dont question tren....just use it :D Lol

But seriously, you look solid man, do you have a pic of yourself before you started training just curious....also whats primo like? i've heard a lot of good things about it...

In terms of your phsyique i think you look real good man, nice flowing physique think you will do well....if you start with your bodyfat near where you are now you will only get harder and bigger into prep and it will be a doddle for you

Dont question tren....just use it :D Lol

But seriously, you look solid man, do you have a pic of yourself before you started training just curious....also whats primo like? i've heard a lot of good things about it...

In terms of your phsyique i think you look real good man, nice flowing physique think you will do well....if you start with your bodyfat near where you are now you will only get harder and bigger into prep and it will be a doddle for you

Thanks man.. I'll prob run tren Ace in contest prep. Not positive yet but I want every advantage I can get.

This is a pic of me at 18 (155lbs tops lol).. I was training for like 6 months before this and after this pic.. then took a break for 2 years and been training the last 3.

mattmexico.jpg

Oh and Primo IMO is the shitt. I feel like as long as you got 600mg plus you look full all the time and the scale keeps going up. Solid gains also. I'm excited to diet with primo and see how it works. Plus so mild almost no sides. Not much in the way of strength gains but definitely muscle gains.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave