over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Contest: Diet and Cycle. Please Critique

buffdust

Newbies
I'm currently about 15 weeks out from my first show, the NPC Oklahoma Contest. My stats are as follows.

Height: 5"10
Weight 210
Body fat: 9%

My diets pretty solid. I eat about 7 to 8 meals a day. All meals are a combination of these protein and carb sources. I eat about 300-350 grams of protein a day and about 600-700 grams of carbs a day.

Protein sources: Chicken breast, lean ground beef, tuna fish, whole eggs, egg whites, and whey protien isolate.

Carb sources: Unflavored oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatos, brocclli, and spinich.

My pre contest cycles is a 18 week cycle leading up to the show. It goes as follows.

Week 1-16 test e 750mg
week 8-18 parabolan 160mg
week 15-18 clen

Has anyone had good results with parabolan? Ive heard good things, not sure if dosage should be higher. Im also thinking of adding either winstrol or mastron last 4-6 weeks. And should i cut the test two weeks out before the show? About the clen should i run it constantly with keto or should i cycle on and off, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Please give me any advice either about this or anything one should know before competing. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm currently about 15 weeks out from my first show, the NPC Oklahoma Contest. My stats are as follows.

Height: 5"10
Weight 210
Body fat: 9%

My diets pretty solid. I eat about 7 to 8 meals a day. All meals are a combination of these protein and carb sources. I eat about 300-350 grams of protein a day and about 600-700 grams of carbs a day.

Protein sources: Chicken breast, lean ground beef, tuna fish, whole eggs, egg whites, and whey protien isolate.

Carb sources: Unflavored oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatos, brocclli, and spinich.

My pre contest cycles is a 18 week cycle leading up to the show. It goes as follows.

Week 1-16 test e 750mg
week 8-18 parabolan 160mg
week 15-18 clen

Has anyone had good results with parabolan? Ive heard good things, not sure if dosage should be higher. Im also thinking of adding either winstrol or mastron last 4-6 weeks. And should i cut the test two weeks out before the show? About the clen should i run it constantly with keto or should i cycle on and off, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Please give me any advice either about this or anything one should know before competing. Thanks.

What youve done seems well planned out... but I think a few questions people may have are

1. 700g carbs / 350g protein / ???fats
2. how many cals??
3. hate to say it but maybe dont need 750mg test at 210lb if dieting not growing??
4. how many days training per week?
5. do you eat less or the same carbs/cals on non training days??

clen- highly unlikely to be doin much after 2-4 wks imo

#1- 150mg/wk of parabolan wont do shit, if you cant run at least 350-400mg/wk its a very weak addition to a cycle

#2- 6-700 grams of carbs a day is pretty high for contest prep

#3- drop ur test 4 wks out since its long chain and not prop

I lift 6 days a week and do about 45mins of cardio 3 times per week right now. At 12 weeks out i will start my diet for the show, i plan on cutting down my cals quite considerably. Im at about 3,500 cals a day right now. And ill be sitting around 2,000 here in 3 weeks. The only fats i get are from egg yoaks and flaxseed oil.

And yes i will drop my carbs at 12 weeks out and start doing cardio 5-7 days a week. About the parabolan im somewhat worryed about sides at a high dosage like 400mg per week. Would you say parabolan is all i need for pre-contest or should i add winstrol? Or possibly something else?

With the clen i plan on running it with keto and benyderll so my beta 2 recptors still uptake and process the clenbeutrol. I will still most likely run 3-4 weeks on the clen and then take a 2 week break, and finish up on clen the 2 weeks leading up to my show.

I have to question your numbers on this diet.
600-700 grams of carbs??? You mean actual carb content of the food or the actual quantity of the carbohydrate type food you are eating. Because I eat 200-300 (this means about 1lb of oats to get that) grams of actual carbohydrate per day. And the 300-350 grams of protein is about right, but I need to eat about 3 lbs of chicken or tuna per day to get those numbers.

See where I am getting at? So I think your numbers are way off and at 600-700 grams of actual carbs you will not be losing any weight or fat. You have not included any fats in your diet at all. Are you eating any?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131