over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First contest prep progress picture

lilgumby

Kilo Klub Member
So I thought I'd share my progress in my first contest prep. Started January 1 and took the second picture this past Saturday. I'm four weeks out and know I'm behind schedule but doing all I can to come in as good as I can look

1427713392674_zpsdovvvxkj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What's up lilG. I recognize your name from my email ;) Keep up the good work bro, your looking good, where is the show and what weight etc are you entering? Good job bro, did you do your own prep?

What's up lilG. I recognize your name from my email ;) Keep up the good work bro, your looking good, where is the show and what weight etc are you entering? Good job bro, did you do your own prep?

Thanks bud, I have a friend who competes helping me out. The show is in Woodbridge VA the muscle max show April 25th. I'm going to be in the middle weight class. Should be about 160-163 I think. Way lighter than I thought I'd ever be lean but I want to be as conditioned as I can be. The first picture in was 211lbs. The second is 167.

Thanks bud, I have a friend who competes helping me out. The show is in Woodbridge VA the muscle max show April 25th. I'm going to be in the middle weight class. Should be about 160-163 I think. Way lighter than I thought I'd ever be lean but I want to be as conditioned as I can be. The first picture in was 211lbs. The second is 167.

4 weeks is a lifetime in bodybuilding man... I don't think your near as far behind as you think. If your front conditioning matches your back then I would say you've got a pretty good shot of nailing your conditioning.. you may not have onion skin and striated glutes... but you will probably be in good enough shape to do well. Impressive progress to say the least! I would be just as proud of the journey you went on to drop all that body fat than the final product on stage.... Made some serious changes to your physique. Post a rear shot if you have time.

Thanks for the compliments guys . WTXmuscle88 thank you very much man , very kind words , must be to high of estrogen but it almost brought a tear to my eye :eek: . IM a eater , i love food and cooking . to diet like this is very tough . Ive been averaging about 4lbs a week since i started so im hoping by show time ill have the lower back fat gone and hopefully a little tight

4 weeks is a lifetime in bodybuilding man... I don't think your near as far behind as you think. If your front conditioning matches your back then I would say you've got a pretty good shot of nailing your conditioning.. you may not have onion skin and striated glutes... but you will probably be in good enough shape to do well. Impressive progress to say the least! I would be just as proud of the journey you went on to drop all that body fat than the final product on stage.... Made some serious changes to your physique. Post a rear shot if you have time.
My front is much better than the back . My lower back is the problem area that has me concerned . here is a few pictures . I need to work on posing more to .

You are right your front is much stronger at this point. Lower back is always stubborn! If you are averaging that much weight loss per week, I believe whoever is doing your diet will make some pretty great progress during your last 4 weeks. I could see you tightening up considerably.. especially if you push it a little harder the last 3 weeks. I'm not seeing any loose skin around your lower abs or lower back, seems your skin is going to come down with as you continue to lose bodyfat, that's a major plus considering you've dieted off a pretty good amount of weight! Looks good man keep us updated on the last few weeks. Should see some pretty substantial changes in your physique!

Thanks, my coach said now is the time to push if I can take it. I told him whatever it t takes :D. I'll post up some more progress pictures then and definitely some show pics

great progress dude

will be looking for final product

Great transformation! Way to put in the hard work!!

Thanks guys, here is last Saturday pictures. Still need to lose that loose skin / lower back fat :banghead:

20150404_102459_zpschwebb3b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1428501894877_zpstdc6hpqb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

lower back is really a problem area for us men

last place to get lean first place to get fat

mind me asking how old are you?

vascularity on quads is nice, very lean, your close

lower back is really a problem area for us men

last place to get lean first place to get fat

mind me asking how old are you?

vascularity on quads is nice, very lean, your close

Thanks, I'm going to try and show off my quads the most lol. I'm 44 and doing my first show :D

Thanks, I'm going to try and show off my quads the most lol. I'm 44 and doing my first show :D

44, right on man!

Well, regardless if you win or lose, great job.

You before and after pics are night and day and more importantly, you look heathly.

Agree with the rest, if your front can match your back.

Also, I would add some biceps movements to increase your peak.

Keep it up!

looking good man!

I appreciate all the kind words guys.

Chipper I always have had problems with my bbicep peaks. Something I know needs some extra attention. Kinda to late for this show but the next one I'll definitely work more on them. I even thought about a small snythrol run to help them out in the future

44, right on man!

Well, regardless if you win or lose, great job.

You before and after pics are night and day and more importantly, you look heathly.

Agree with the rest, if your front can match your back.

Also, I would add some biceps movements to increase your peak.

Keep it up!

Keep working on that posing man! Definitely leaning up from the pics we saw awhile back. Ever think about getting a topical lotion to assist with losing that back fat? There are a few good ones out there!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear